The real holiday! Or it should be....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother -Shudders at the thought- and sister are probably going to be the first two in line getting tickets for it. They may have horrible taste, but neither of them are mindless sheep. In need of some decent literature, yes, but not sheep.

You should hide their copies of the books and replace them with another series about an abusive relationship and if they ask you about it, just be like "I can't see the difference. You're imagining things."

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
happy-friday-the-13th-gif.gif

Who wants to come with me to dress up like Jason and scare the shit out of everyone going to see Fifty Shades tomorrow? We'll probably end up getting shot, but at least we can say we lived a little!
Don't do it!!! If you go out there while wearing that, you will die!!! I mean like literally, there's no chance whatsoever that you'll survive and not be tossed into the lake that Jason drowned at!!! No one fears Jason anymore!!!

In fact, Jason fears them now!!! His fans from all over the planet have prepared themselves for this very day to eliminate any unrealistically powerful demonic individual that has hated politicians since they could remember(If you thought that all of the slasher antagonists were messed up little brats from the get go, then you were wrong). So I warn you not to get caught in the crossfire of the fans vs slasher horror special that's going to go down later on tonight.

Don't do it!!! If you go out there while wearing that, you will die!!! I mean like literally, there's no chance whatsoever that you'll survive and not be tossed into the lake that Jason drowned at!!! No one fears Jason anymore!!!

In fact, Jason fears them now!!! His fans from all over the planet have prepared themselves for this very day to eliminate any unrealistically powerful demonic individual that has hated politicians since they could remember(If you thought that all of the slasher antagonists were messed up little brats from the get go, then you were wrong). So I warn you not to get in the crossfire of the fans vs slasher horror special that's going to down later on tonight.
o.o

But they always come back!

I always kind of wondered how characters get killed by Jason after they know about him. I mean, you can escape him with a brisk jog and it shouldn't be hard getting to your car.

Then again, the biggest villain in any horror movie is the trope about vehicles not starting in a crisis.

I'll just have to come back when they aren't prepared! Besides, no one is going to expect Jason to turn up on Saturday the 14th!

That sounds like it should be a parody of Friday the 13th.

No one steal that idea! It's mine!!!

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I always kind of wondered how characters get killed by Jason after they know about him. I mean, you can escape him with a brisk jog and it shouldn't be hard getting to your car.

Then again, the biggest villain in any horror movie is the trope about vehicles not starting in a crisis.
It's because they're all hormone driven teenagers. You're not thinking about Jason when you're about to get lucky.

You would be surprised at how many people still ended up in body-bags after managing to elude people like Jason till 12:01 of the next day. If an unrealistic op killer sets their eyes on you, they will do whatever it takes to hunt you down...even if it requires them to remain an extra day to do it.

Btw, Sunday, the 15th sounds waaaayyy better. Who would ever expect a killer to hunt devoted humans on a day like that?

You would be surprised at how many people still ended up in body-bags after managing to elude people like Jason till 12:01 of the next day. If an unrealistic op killer sets their eyes on you, they will do whatever it takes to hunt you down...even if it requires them to remain an extra day to do it.

Btw, Sunday, the 15th sounds waaaayyy better. Who would ever expect a killer to hunt devoted humans on a day like that?
You've obviously never dealt with the Christians in Florida. XD They make me feel like going GTA.

You've obviously never dealt with the Christians in Florida. XD They make me feel like going GTA.
That may be true but Jason and his gang of psychotic slasher buddies would take care of them in a jiffy. If you disagree, then do:
52619398.jpg

That may be true but Jason and his gang of psychotic slasher buddies would take care of them in a jiffy. If you disagree, then do:
52619398.jpg
Why did I read that in Steve from American Dad's voice? o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.