The Raven of Arcane

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Carlos, teal, dotted"] Carlos chuckled a little a the guy. "Um yeah, meet us at the party by the old oak tree. Let's saying in about an hour." Carlos smiled and decided to say something before dismissing himself. "Hey, by the way those glasses look pretty good on you." He flashed him a smile just as Xenia came around the corner. "I gotta go, see you in an hour." Carlos took off towards Xenia who was smiling. "IT IS A GOOD THING YOU SAID YES DANIEL!" She yelled. Carlos bumped into her purposfully. "Hey, don't make the guy embrassed or some shit, Xenia." He chuckled and the pair departed from the library and towards the coffee house.
@Autumn [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Lincoln, Gold, dashed, 10, Book Antiqua"] Link laughed a little bit. "Of course there are going to be cute guys there, it's college. What college doesn't have cute guys? Even the nerd schools got them!" He laughed and went to his closet to start putting away his actual clothes.
@Little_Ghost98 [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Liza, Purple, dashed, 10"] Liza laughed a little bit. "I think you are the only one to call me that. Anyways, you are from a weirdo. I mean come on what guy wouldn't stop dead in his tracks to talk with you. You are funny and a great person, which is two qualities I know Ben loves in a girl." She laughed and took another starburst.
@Poisoned Rose[/fieldbox]​

((My old phone screwed with me hard core meant to say Liza and Liz...smh))
Kat rolled her eyes, "yes funny when I trip over nothing. Nice because I was not raised to be how you say a pompous ass." She smiled and looked at the ceiling before giving a sigh. "I'm not on for words you know that."her accent was thick in her words

Sinead

"Aye. Sounds like it could be fun," Sinead replied. In truth, she was less than enthusiastic about the party. A killer on the loose, and maybe garden variety creepers with date-rape drugs, or arsenals of PUA tricks, or just lousy 'lines.' She might have stayed in the dorm so she could set up her security systems if left to her own devices...so to speak. "About th' Arcane Society, I was just wonderin' 'cause there's some nutter here who wants t' kill 'em all. Murdered one of 'em already, a girl named Ana. Sorry, that's quite a downer t' bring to a party. But...I kinda joined 'em. Ana sent me an invite when me application t' Langston was accepted. I haven't even been to a meetin' or nothin', so I don't know if they're horrible stuck-up elitists or somethin' like that."

As she spoke, Sinead opened one of the subtly-concealed cabinet doors in the surround of her bed and took out a "mousebot" and charging pad. The robot was a relatively simple design, a roughly mouse-shaped body with two rear drive wheels and a free-turning caster wheel in front. Compact microphones nested under parabolic "ears," and two miniature cameras--one regular, one night-vision--mounted on a "head" that could swivel on vertical and horizontal axes. Equipped with a motion sensor, it could alert her if anyone entered the dorm room in their absence. She plugged the charging pad in, and set the rat-sized robot down. A few flicking gestures with her left hand turned the robot on, and tested the haptic controls and the quality of the cameras' video. Forward, backward, rotate left and right, then swivel the head. Satisfied, Sinead drove it onto the charging pad to top off its charge through an induction coil in its "tail." Another flick of her hand to let it "sleep," hopefully undisturbed until she and Alison returned.

"Anyway, sorry t' dump that on ye. I hope it won't be anythin' you'll have t' worry about."

Last edited:
||Daniel||
'Old oak tree, huh?' Daniel thought, taking note of the location. He wouldn't want to spend the whole time merely searching for the pair. 'That'd just be unproductive,' Then again, to him, so was going to a party. He absolutely disliked them because they were as such. He didn't attend any last year and if it were up to him, he wouldn't attend one this year either. But sadly, it wasn't up to him so he gave a nod at the location and time given. Honestly, he thought that would be the end of the conversation and he only expected farewells, not a compliment. Before he could say a word denying it, the other said goodbye and after a few words, the pair left. He sighed, 'I think I look just average with glasses...' He thought before shooing away the other's words from his thoughts, claiming that Carlos was most likely just being nice.

Walking back to the spot he was in earlier before he had to meet Xenia's surprise, he took out the book he was previously reading from the shelf. He didn't anyone else would bother him in the library but he thought it would be better to return to the dorm so he borrowed the book, checked it out with the librarian and headed back to his dorm. Little did he know that he had a roommate which led him to be surprised at finding someone else inside the room once he opened the door. As usual, he merely went to his bed silently to retrieve pen and paper from his bag before going to the table and placing his things there. His roommate was busy and he found no need to disturb him so Daniel decided that he may as well busy himself in order to ignore the awkwardness that he was feeling.
@Autumn_Burns_Red & @Little_Ghost98

||Julianna||
"I'll be looking forward to it then." Julianna said with a smile. After hearing that her roommate would go to the party as well, she felt relieved. 'At least I'll know someone.' She thought before speaking, "It'd be great to meet new people. So far, you're the only person I know." She didn't enroll in Langston with any friends so she practically knew no one. "Was there a party last year as well?"
@Little_Ghost98

||James||
"Well, if lots of people knew of this place, I doubt there'd be anywhere to sit." James said jokingly with a smile. His words meant he'd keep this place a secret. Honestly, it made him slightly giddy that someone shared such a wonderful place to him and only him. He wasn't being selfish or anything of that sort, he just thought that it was great that he and Channing have a shared secret. It's slightly childish of him to think it but it felt as if they had a bond forged through this. 'Man, that sounded cliche,' He thought before placing his attention away from his thoughts and back to his companion who was now holding a flower, and, from his words, giving it to James. It was a beautiful flower that suited a scenery like it. The moment almost felt like one from the movies or books where the main character and leading lady would shyly confess their feelings and share a kiss. Yes, he liked watching those chick flicks. Before his mind had a chance to wander, he decided not to keep the other hanging, "I'm a pretty lucky guy then, thanks." He said with a smile, he didn't find it odd or awkward at all. To be honest, he also both ways but he rarely ever mentions it considering his father would definitely not approve of his sexuality. "So, can we go back to the dorm? I wanna put the flower in water so it doesn't wilt." It may take extra walking but it'd be worth it since it'd be terrible if such a rare flower were to wilt.
@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Status
Not open for further replies.