The Rating System

Do you like the rating system?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost instinctively tried to click the hug rating and it took me a second to realize why I probably shouldn't do that based on the content of your post.

I think that says a lot about both of us. o_o"
Don't worry, it just means you'll grow old and run a puppy orphanage and I'll be yelling at kids to get off my lawn, like some geriatric version of a Yin-Yang. :D

Great o.o Now I'm tempted to give Kaga a hug too.

:'D I'm sorry! I'm just in a very trollish mood today!
Your hugs are made out of poison. :[

Your hugs are made out of poison. :[
Just a little bit! Plus you should be immune. *looks to Plague Knight and Cell*

I'm kind of surprised and happy that the last option hasn't been chosen yet. I thought there might be a few that didn't want to be rated at all.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
NEVER GIVE GWAZI A COOKIE D< I MADE THE MISTAKE ONCE
And it was a great cookie! :3

.eJwNyssNwyAMANBdGACwwc5nmQoRRBIlBWH3VHX35vJO72s-4zKr2VW7rM5th-Q2NivaRqrF1tbqVVI_xOZ2u6Sa8n6Xt4pDT2HisMzsQySMwA4JyMMDzUyBItKzgAEwvmABJm_PXs3vDwCFIuQ.PnHZpTbwCkZU1p0PZ_iqPZ8w4nQ

Great o.o Now I'm tempted to give Kaga a hug too.

:'D I'm sorry! I'm just in a very trollish mood today!
I almost instinctively tried to click the hug rating and it took me a second to realize why I probably shouldn't do that based on the content of your post.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
I love the ratings! Sometimes I wish we had more. I'd love a rating that had something to do with laughing, because when I see something that makes me genuinely laugh there isn't a rating to express that for me. XD

I love the ratings! Sometimes I wish we had more. I'd love a rating that had something to do with laughing, because when I see something that makes me genuinely laugh there isn't a rating to express that for me. XD
Seems there are quite a few others who wish for a laugh rating too, myself included!

Also OwO love the sig pic.

Seems there are quite a few others who wish for a laugh rating too, myself included!

Also OwO love the sig pic.
Because we'd all love to spread the joy of laughter! 8D

lol, my sig actually rotates so I'm not sure which picture you mean, but thanks! ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Because we'd all love to spread the joy of laughter! 8D

lol, my sig actually rotates so I'm not sure which picture you mean, but thanks! ^_^
Laughter is the best medicine :D Maybe a LOL or ROFL rating?

I meant the kitty with the katana <3

This would be so useful! :3
Mainly because I would have more of these than anyone else, no contest.
I just see three awesome nerds ready for some murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.