The Random Meeting (gxg with snowdrop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tori pouted slightly. "I wanted to know what they thought but I don't care. I like people's reaction to things they can't see. It's funny how frustrating they get. Hey Kiera what do you think your boss would say if I worked here after school or something as a body guard or something like that. They let people do too much in here. I rather you be safe. I'll even quit school to work here during your hours. I already have lots of high school degrees and I can easily pull one out along with karate and Kung fu. If they want to see me pull someone out of a fight I'll gladly show them I can take down a huge guy without even moving the hood on my head." She asked the girl wanting to spend more time with her.

She laughed softly and patted her cloaked head. "I glared at them because they're curious about you." she answered her. Thinking for a while she told her, "I think they'll let you especially when I told them. But you sure? I'd love to have you here of course." she smiled at her. She wanted more time with her but she's just too shy to admit it to her and she might think she's being a creepy vampire if she knew.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
"I'd rather be here than that cursed school. Then I can keep watch on you. I have this attachment to you and I just don't want to let you go so I won't. I will love to work here with you Kiera. It will be amazing to be near you all the time. If we want we can move into one apartment so we don't waste money on two." She suggested wanting to stay near her as much as possible.

"I feel the same way too. That is a great idea. We totally should." she agreed to her suggestion. She was now excited with the prospect. "Okay. Let me talk to my boss tomorrow. I'm sure I can convince him to take you in. He's welcome to deny me." she said with her eyes gleaming.

• Love
Tori couldn't help but smile as she touched her hand. "Good. I'll go to the house and move all your stuff into my house and tell the landlord that your moving in with me." She said. Touching his cheek and smiled. "I will see you at the house. I hope you have a good shift and tell your boss I would love to come tomorrow and work here with you." She said standing up

"Okay. You should ask some people to help you move or we can do it together. My shift has ended already anyway." she told her standing up too. "Just let me talk to my boss." she told her going to the counter and talked to her about Tori. She went back minutes later. "Boss said it's okay. So we could go together." she grinned satisfied.

• Love
Tori looked at her as she waited for her to tell her boss. She hummed slightly and looked at the window. "Well I bet they will be more curious as to why I will be working with them. And they will probably wonder what's under this cloak. I'm going to be happy to tease them." She smirked before taking her hand. "Now let's go home talk to the landlord and move your stuff to my apartment." She said.

"They could try but if they try something else, then they'll have me to answer to." she growled slightly. she held her hand , walking back to their apartment. "I bet the landlord will be surprised and curious too." she said laughing.

• Love
Tori shrugged not really caring what the landlord said. As long as it gets her close to her. "Well it's funny to see them frustrated. I love watching people squirm sometimes it makes me feel happier." She said shrugging. Tori walked into the apartment building and went to the landlords apartment and knocked.

She laughed at her remark. "Yeah. I think I know what you mean. Though I'm not much interesting as you." she said teasingly. "I'll just go to my apartment while you talk to the landlord." she told her as she went inside.

• Love
Tori nodded and kissed her cheek before she left wanting to tell her she will be there in a second to help her move her stuff over to her apartment. Tori then knocked on the door. The landlord opened it and Tori talked with the landlord telling him the girls wanted to split the check and since they were about the same age that they could be good roommates. She explained that it would be easier for them to live together. The landlord nodded and shrugged as he went back into his apartment.

Tori then went to Kiera's place and knocked knowing Kiera had the key to her place. "He said just put the key for your apartment in his mailbox. He will get it in the morning. He said it was fine that we moved in together and said a lot of people do that to get to pay less on their bills." Tori said shrugging slightly.

"Cool. Let's do this." she said as they started to move her stuff into Tori's apartment. They sorted out clothes and decorations and other stuff. It took them the rest of the day to finish and they were tired. "Phew. That's it. Yaiy!" she said afterwards. She grinned at Tori who was sitting next to her.

• Love
It was a few hours later before Tori and Keira was finished with the long job. Tori couldn't help but smile and look at the female. "Yes but we made it. Now we can go to bed and relax until work tomorrow." She said humming slightly.

"We should eat first I guess then bath." she suggested. "I'll order some take out so we won't have to cook." she told her while taking out her phone and ordered.

• Love
Tori looked at the girl and nodded. She wouldn't ask to take a bath together because she knew that would be weird. Tori smiled slightly and shrugged. "I'll take a shower while you call. If you want you can take a bath. We have both a shower and a bath separated." She told her not saying they should share but they can take it at the same time.

She covered the phone with her hand. "Hey. Actually, I was...wondering if you want to take a bath together. You know, wash each other's back that sort if thing?" she suggested nervously. "I mean it's fine if you don't wanna. It sounds weird and creepy, now that I think about it." she hastily amended.

• Love
Tori looked at her and smiled slightly. "Perfect. That is. Absolutely perfect. It saves water and well it is easier to clean someone else's back then your own." She said nodding. "Then I'll go prepare the bath as you call okay." She said going to the bathroom.

She nodded and went back to her call. Hanging up, she grabbed some clothes and put it in the bed. The food won't arrived for an hour so they have plenty of time. She entered the bath after undressing.

• Love
Tori had her cloths next to her as she took of her dirty cloths putting them in the basket she kept in the bathroom for cases like this. She reached and felt the water making sure it was warm before filling up the tub. Tori was undressed and waiting for the other girl before she wanted to get in.

She went in, peeking shyly at first. "I'm going in." she said as she entered. She found Tori and smiled. She walked to her. "The water is really warm. I can already feel my body relaxing." she commented with a laugh.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.