The Random Meeting (gxg with snowdrop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
School was long and boring for Tori. She wanted it to be over with. She pulled her hood of her cloak even more down as the day pasted by. Long and boring. When last period finally ended it was about 2:45. That was amazing. When she finally got out of the school and breathed the normal air. She hummed and smiled in the darkness of her cloak people can only see her mouth and her nose. Her eyes are not visible. She liked it that way so people don't worry about her. When she walked she walked to the cafe her neighbor was working in. She waited by the door knowing her neighbor would know it was her by the cloak she wore.

Kiera was saw her standing and she hurried to welcome her. "Hey. Come on in. Have a seat." she ushered her into a seat with a nice view and where whe wouldn't be bothered. She figured she wouldn't want much attention to herself. "So what would you like to order." she asked her smiling.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Tori suddenly was pulled to a table but she didn't mind since Kiera brought her to it. She couldn't help but smile as she noticed she was away from other people and had a good veiw. "I don't know surprise me Keira" she said as she tilted her head up looking at her.

"Hmm. Okay but give me at least 1 clue. Coffee or alcohol? Though I'm not sure they'll let me give you alcoholic drinks."she laughed.

• Love
Tori chuckled and shrugged.she took out her wallet and took out the license she had that was an over 21 one. She kept them both in case she needed it. "Alcohol please. Release pressure from today." She said shrugging.

She grinned at her. "Okay. I'll fix something for you and it's on the house. Shh. It's a secret." she winked at her then went to the counter for her order. After a few minutes, she came back with her drink. "I thought you'd like this." she said putting the drink in the table. She got her Bloody Mary because it reminds her a bit of her flame colored wings and eyes.

• Love
Flame colored wing and one eye. Her other wing and eye was black. Tori couldn't help but smile. She took the drink in her mouth and brought it to her lips. She never could get drunk herself but the taste of it always made her feel better. "So how was your work today Kiera" she asked.

"It's okay except for those times that old men and perverts try to grope me. It's hard being a vampire. I wish I could tone down the effect I'm having with them." she laughed. "How was school? Humans okay?" she asked her in return. She sat down next to her.

• Love
Tori looked at her then looked around. "They have no right to touch you." She growled slightly. She reached out and touched her hand. "It was boring like always. Humans are so oblivious" she said shaking her head.

"I know. But I need a job or I won't be able to live a normal, almost normal life here. I don't want to become a degenerate vampire who feed on humans, no matter how ignorant or annoying they might be." she sighed then smiled as Tori reached out and held her hand. She smiled at her. "You don't like school? I find them amusing." she squeezed her hand.

• Love
Tori shrugged. "They looked at me instantly when I first walked in. I know what there probably thinking. What she look like. Is she hot. Who wants to ask her out first. Some even tried to trip me and do everything to take off the cloak the teacher even tried. God I hate young teachers they think they are all that." She growled slightly.

"There, there. Don't get too worked up. They'll get frustrated in the end just let them try. You can always skip classes if you feel like it." she grinned at her. "I know the frustration. I'm using contacts you know. And people are always asking why I'm so pale and stuff. It's amusing and sometimes annoying." she said standing up. "Wait here. I'll get us some food. My shift is also ending in a short while so it's okay." she told her going back to the counter.

• Love
Tori sighed and relaxed her shoulders. Tori felt bad for the girl but Tori knew she couldn't wear contacts because her flaming eye burns them and melts it. She waited as the female left the table leaving Tori alone to look out the window.

She took off her apron and grabbed the food from the kitchen. She went back to Tori with the food. The tray was full of different foods. She took some ham, cheese, bread, and steak. "Here we go." she said putting the food down. "Let's eat." she smiled.

• Love
Tori felt the presence of the girl before she walked over to her. Tori watched as Kiera put a lot of food on the table before smiling. "Well at least you got a lot. I'm a growing girl you know." She joked slightly.

"So eat all of these, okay?" she teased her. She began cutting her steak which was bloody rare. "Eat up." she said smiling.

• Love
Tori shock her head and started eating the plate she was given. She ate the steak first before she went on and ate the other things. Tori thought being with her always seemed to make Tori kinda happy and she had no idea why.

She smiled as she started eating. She have this protective feeling for Tori ever since they met. She ate in silence and hoped that Tori liked the food.

• Love
"The food is amazing. I love it I hope you cooked it Keira." She asked. She wondered what her coworkers might think of Keira while she was sitting next to Tori it made her interested maybe just maybe they thought she was strange sitting with someone who wouldn't remove her cloak.

"I did." she blushed. She knew that Tori might be wondering about her coworkers with her sitting with her. Well, they were curious about her but she gave them her death glare and they stopped asking. "I'm glad you liked it. I wasn't sure what to get you so I thought it safe to get steak and some bread." she informed her shyly.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.