3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance. Modern. Dystopian. Horror.
4658249.png

HIGHLY inspired by the anime, Gunslinger Girls.

rainbow_divider1a.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]This group has formed inside the Human Justice Agency, which is often referred to as simply "the Agency." The Agency is an institution sponsored by the American government.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]While the Agency proclaims and advocates the aid of rehabilitation for the physically and mentally injured, it is actually a military organization specializing in counterintelligence and counterterrorism.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It is composed of two independent branches: National Safety, its surveillance and intelligence-gathering division (This is for me, the GM to run), and Special Operation, the anti-radical division.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Operation is itself divided into two sections. Division 1, the rookies who have not yet experienced conditioning, and Division 2, which employs young teenage girls (with an exception!) who have already experienced conditioning under the group called, "The Rainbow Berets." Aging from 13-19, these girls have experienced traumatic and near-death experiences from severely abusive families to snuff-films. The removal of these memories come with cyber-like implants put into the young child's body to commence them as agents of the HJA. The implants result in heightened strength and reflexes as well as high tolerance to damage and pain. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]These implants make the Rainbow Berets highly trained assassins and are perfect for combat.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While these methods vary, a common part of each girl's regimen and post-cybernetic operation is a painful, torturous brainwashing called "conditioning", which produces a deadly assassin with unquestioning loyalty to the agency but, if used excessively, also limits her life span. Conditioning will be able to relieve the young girl's mind of post-traumatic stress and memories that have severely damaged the functions of the limbic system.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Rainbow Berets targets a radical group by the name of The Association of the Unjust (AU).[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Their main motivation seems to be the unfairness of the American government's current policies, systems, and current/upcoming politicians in the making, as well as breaking away from an all too common democratic government. Most of their attacks seem to be mostly kidnappings, violent riots, and bombings. Their leader is currently unknown but they do have connections in the American military and various Mafia groups. Missions to target this group will be given to the Berets by the National Safety branch (AKA, Me!).[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Rainbow Berets themselves split up into ROYGBP. The Red Berets, The Orange Berets, The Yellow Berets, The Green Berets (an all boys group), The Blue Berets, and the Purple Berets. A young teenager who has not gone through conditioning will be under Division 1, the White Berets. Each of these groups comprises of only two young girls or boys, who will work together in missions, training, conditioning, and combat. Much like a simple 태권도 (Taekwondo) class, the partners will start from the White Berets and work their way up to either the Green Berets (if you plan to be a male) or the Purple Berets, the highest ranking of the Human Justice Agency. A teenage cyborg can work their way up to the other Berets by completing missions or go through numbers of conditioning. Each partner must work together and confide in each other to rank up. The higher rank you are, the more perks and honor you will receive.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Any pairing under any Beret must have to work together in everything that they do. One must not be left to rot in the dust.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
rainbow_divider1a.gif
[/BCOLOR]

4658321.png

For later!​
1. Follow all of Iwaku's general terms and conditions.
2. You can play multiple characters, maximum you can claim is two since we're on a slot.
3. I would really enjoy seeing long posts. I'm not talking novellas, but two or more paragraphs should be fine. One-liners are a HUGE no.
4. Please do not control other people's characters when in a fight.
5. No Mary-Stues/Gary Stues, you know the drill.
6. I would prefer seeing anime faceclaims for this RP. It fits in best, I think.
7. You can make your characters have really tragic backstories, the more tragic, the better.
8. Your characters have a possibility of dying, whether that be from major appointments for conditioning or in battle. Either way, your character will be honored for their duty.

9. If you have any questions about the premise or anything at all, PLEASE TELL ME. I DON'T BITE. I LOVE QUESTIONS.
rainbow_divider1a.gif

@Ali Here you go bbg, enjoy it to its fullest potential!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Karo and Ali
YAAAASSSSSSSS
IF I COULD GIVE YOU 666 LOVES I WOULD.
DIBS A PURPLE AND GREEN BERETE <3

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
YAAAASSSSSSSS
IF I COULD GIVE YOU 666 LOVES I WOULD.
DIBS A PURPLE AND GREEN BERETE <3
You got it dude~
Edit: Dibs on the other purple, BTW~
DIBS IS RETRACTED!

Last edited:
@Senka
@Vio

Bring yourselves to me ♥
I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN MORE THAN I NEED AIR. <_<

Is there more than one of the same color? Purple is kind of my thing. :0

If both purple spots are taken then I kind of don't want to join. ^^;

I'm interested !
1 girl, but can you explain the other colors for me.
Red,orange and blue.
Purple is the highest girl rank and green is for boys.
Correct?

I will remove my spot of the Purple Beret, seeing as though so many people wish for the highest ranking. Which is fine, of course, but seeing as though purple is kind of a cool thing for everyone, and seeing as though there are only 5 colors, I'll be adding (This goes behind the Purple Berets, aka the 2nd highest ranking of the Rainbow Berets).: INDIGO~

1 girl, but can you explain the other colors for me.
I'll definitely put up the explanations (as well as reserved spots) in the Interest check soon. (AKA sometime in the afternoon, because school hours.)

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Ali
I will remove my spot of the Purple Beret, seeing as though so many people wish for the highest ranking. Which is fine, of course, but seeing as though purple is kind of a cool thing for everyone, and seeing as though there are only 5 colors, I'll be adding (This goes behind the Purple Berets, aka the 2nd highest ranking of the Rainbow Berets).: INDIGO~

I'll definitely put up the explanations (as well as reserved spots) in the Interest check soon. (AKA sometime in the afternoon, because school hours.)

Lol wait, I'm confused. Is purple still the highest ranking or is it Indigo now? XD

Edit! - nevermind, I used my brain... T_T lmao.

Last edited:
Would having a character that's close to over-dosing the cyborg thingy be possible? I kinda wanna try RPing a character whose PTSD is beginning to come back and who has health problems thanks to overuse due to extremism. After all, plots are so much more fun when the main villainous trait in the enemy is also present in an ally!

Would having a character that's close to over-dosing the cyborg thingy be possible? I kinda wanna try RPing a character whose PTSD is beginning to come back and who has health problems thanks to overuse due to extremism. After all, plots are so much more fun when the main villainous trait in the enemy is also present in an ally!
That works! The more tragic, the better you are for conditioning

@Vio and @Countess Jin
So, to clear this up, who's Ali's PIC (partner-in-crime)? :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
I'll just go ahead and create an OOC with A LOT more information on it. Since there's nothing going on tomorrow, I'll just go ahead and get started on that.

• Love
I'll just go ahead and create an OOC with A LOT more information on it. Since there's nothing going on tomorrow, I'll just go ahead and get started on that.
Let me know if you want help :D! I'm doing fuck-all c:

You are to kind. I didn't even realize it was the highest ranking, I just love the color purple. Lol

My character will be the same "I only wanted this position because my favorite color is purple." xD

tumblr_nithdjyHxJ1tcr2fko1_540.gif

this sounds interesting, yes

might be up, yes

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
I'm very interested in this. What would the required minimum posting pace be?

• Love
I'm very interested in this. What would the required minimum posting pace be?
Oh good question! Because I'm very busy with family life and academics (Hence why the OOC has NOT been posted yet) the posting pace may be a little slow, let's say, one post from those who are interested every week?

Guys.

I am very sad to inform you that this RP will not be in the making.
I'm sure that @Ali knows why this is, but I believe she is the only person that knows because she asked. c:
My father has been very sick lately, and on top of that, school is about to end, my Advanced Placement test is about to begin in a few days, and I will be heading off to college next year.

This RP was going to be very detailed and complex as my head imagined it but unfortunately, I do not have the time for complexity and detail.

I sincerely apologize for those who have been looking straight forward to this RP.
Is this RP going to make a great comeback when I'm balanced with life?
Absolutely.
Will you see me make other RPs in the near future instead of working on this one?
Yes.

When this RP comes back in the future, will it be as great as I hoped?
You bet your bottom dollar.

I'm very sad to see this "end" but who freakin' knows? That OOC may be up on your alert box when you least expect it.
For now,
See you around everyone!~
x CJ x

Status
Not open for further replies.