The Radio Drama

What would you like in the radio drama?

• Total voters
V

Vay

Well this is it, the announcement of the Iwaku radio drama. A story driven show being put together by the staff and members here at iwaku. But as our audience we have a question for you. Which would you prefer? A serious drama, or a comedy with a high chance of slapstick? Which genres and tones would you like to see, and what would you as the audience want out of such a show?

We're still in the planning phase so this is your chance to influence the finished product!

Vote and discuss!

The group for the drama can be found here.

Comedy!

Get Asmo involved or I'm leaving... Also, rehire Palonis!

I'd actually be interested in this. It would be nice to see something serious, but comedic is always a good place to start (or is nice to inject into anything really). Something more modern or science fiction would be nice. Maybe something that takes place in the Iwaku world? Be a good way to get people introduced to the mythos you guys have been building.

I DEMAND SEAN CONNERY OR I GTFO

(and also something funny. humor is good)

I voted for ALL OF THE ABOVE!

I love both comedy and serious. >:3 Comedy will be easier for people to pull off though.

EVERYTHING!
I agree with Diana! Hahaha.

Especially Comedy ~~~ :D

Comedy, I always love laughing. ^^

Comedy!

Get Asmo involved

So... a comedy that half the members are offended by and the other half don't understand.

Excellent.

I'm going to resurrect my old suggestion to do an Iwaku World based Noir radio drama. /shamelessselfpromotion

wait...i'm allowed to have an actual OPINION on here? O___O WHEN DID THIS START?! D<

Shush or we'll take it away.

Besides this project is as much for you guys as for us.

Soooo most people want a comedy and to have Sean Connery involved. 007 & the Holy Grail?

Maybe make it a comedy but with a Scottish accent.

Right heres you pilot.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nrmcxa1yBec?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>