3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
YAOI, romance, magical/supernatural,action-adventure, occasionally I will do horror, Dystopian, fantasy, medieval,
RACE WARS
scroll.png

The infamous Race Wars all started with chaos and death in Primoria, the races world and home... And with the 'Black Mistress' Plague. An interesting name wouldn't you think? The Plague was named because it mostly ravaged females. It slipped into their veins, at the very last stage of the disease, and turned their blood black and hardened in their veins. Then they would die. For some reason it killed off almost all the females of every race imaginable, and leaving the males almost untouched... Though not quite. Some of them, after their bodies were ridden of the toxic plague, had changed. A small percentage of males now we're able to give birth, which they were later named 'Omega's.' It was like the Black Mistress had killed off the females just to adapt the males to become carriers, but no one knows why or how. In the first couple years from the birth of the Plague population dropped deadly low, almost to extinction because of the lack of females and males that could bare offspring. That was the start of the riots, and the slow beginning of the Race Wars.

Those with the ability to bare offspring were coveted and fought after and called Omega's. Those who could not bare offspring and sometimes impregnate Omega's were called Beta's. (However rumor has it that there are some very rare Beta's who were touched more by the Plague who could bare offspring, which meant that their children would be either Bega's or Alpha's, stronger than Omega's.)
Then finally there were the Alpha's that could not bare offspring themselves, but could impregnate Omega's. These were the established ranks within the races of Primoria.

So, Alpha's and Beta's eagerly began snatching up as many Omega's as they could to bare their children and grow their ranks that had been dwindling prior. Giant clans formed, within different races, even mixed clans formed in order to gain control and more power. That struggle for power and numbers still goes on today, and are known as the 'Race Wars.' Families are torn apart, homes destroyed, and chaos reigns. Who will win out in the end though? No one knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAE
scroll.png

OVERVIEW-
The Fae or Faeries are a fierce immortal race who have lived on Primoria since the dawn of time. The Fae have their own vast lands, gorgeous and deadly for any human being that dared to enter. The Faeries lands were called Rhysidian. It had lush forests, mountainous valleys, the driest deserts, and chilling tundras. The Fae are very strict with their rules and how they enforce them. There are eight courts, eight separate lands. The Autumn Court-- where eternal Autumn resides. Then there is the Winter Court with its eternal snowy fields and capped mountain tops. The Spring Court, and the Summer Court. The next are the Dawn and Dusk Courts, and the final two, the Day and Night Courts. In these eight courts there are eight ruling Fae, the High Fae, and their families(also High Fae), who govern their divided lands, to come together as a whole of Rhysidian, the Faerie land of Primoria.

NEKO'S
scroll.png

OVERVIEW-
There are two types of Neko's, the domesticated ones and the wild/big cat Neko's. Domesticated Neko's are half cat half human creatures who's lineage is traced back to a normal house cat. They are usually more docile and submissive than their wilder siblings, the Big Cat Neko's or Wild Neko's. Their lineage traces back to big cats like panthers, tigers, lions, etc. They are fiercely protective, and will fight for their freedom, as well as more exotic and rare than Domestic Neko's or Tame Neko's.

Neko's primarily live in thick forest, and try to keep away from open plains where they can be easily spotted and are vulnerable. Although there are many Neko's, they have the smallest numbers than any other race living in Primoria, especially the Wild Neko's-- which make them more sought after by Alpha's and Beta's by other races and even in their own. The Neko's homeland is called the 'Catwalk.' Wars between the Tame and Wild Neko clans have broken out numerous times over the past centuries, fighting for land, numbers, or religion, etc. However the fighting between the two sides have dwindled since the Race Wars have started.

THE BIG THREE~
The 'Big Three' races have been in constant turmoil even before the Black Mistress Plague swept across Primoria and ravaged everyone's lands. Also often known as 'The Triangle of Bloodshed encompasses the werewolf packs, the witch clans, and the vampire cults.

WEREWOLVES
scroll.png

OVERVIEW-
Werewolves have been living for a long time, the fourth most ancient race, Demons being the first, Fae second, and Vampires third. A Werewolf's basic instinct is to find a pack and make his home there. Another thing you should know about Werewolves, they do not shift into hideous mixture of both man and beast, but a full wolf, with their wild instincts to find food, shelter, a pack, and a mate to beat their offspring. However a Werewolf is much bigger than an average wolf, even an Omega.

Also, a big point anyone going into the Werewolves heartlands is ranking/status. Being an Alpha, Beta, or Omega is more than just whether they can bear offspring or not, it effects their lifestyles, it is what they are in their pack. Omega's being the lowest rung on the four step ladder of the pack. They eat last(usually get scraps), they should not speak unless spoken to if a Beta or Alpha or both are in their presence, or speak ill of an Beta's or Alpha's-- especially Alpha's. They should be at the beck and call of their superiors, and should not question then or face the consequences, even Beta's have to fall in line with the Alpha's wishes since they are only the second rung on the ladder. Alpha's being the third.

You may be wondering, there are only three groups, Alpha's, Beta's, and Omega's... What is the fourth rung on the ladder? But you may have forgotten, Werewolves way of life is different than the other races, their rules are set apart from the others in a unique way. One of the ways being they have a Head Alpha, which is the fourth and last rung on the pack ladder. The Head Alpha rules over his pack and makes sure that his pack members stay in line. They are the most powerful, and sometimes the Head Alpha's of the largest packs in their homeland convene for a meeting-- especially over Big Three matters on war with the other two races.

The Werewolves homeland is called Lunaria. There, it is either frozen tundra with sparse vegetation or thick snow capped trees and mountains. Then the other side is the more Autumn-like side of Lunaria, where the trees seem to be a permanent variety of reds, browns, golds, oranges, and yellows. On one night ever ten years, if you are in Lunaria you are able to see two full moons, not just one. One in the East and one in the West. It is called the 'Two Moons Dance,' and it is a day where Werewolves are at their strongest that they have ever been, since there is not one full moon but two. If you come across a Werewolf on Two Moon Night, best of luck to you, for it is also a night where they cannot control their shifting and they are the most in tune with their wolf.

WITCHES
scroll.png

OVERVIEW-
Witches have been around for centuries, though magic has been around since the dawn of time. Witches were the first to fully master it however. It is said that they not only manipulate magic, but that magic runs through their veins, are in their cells, their very being and soul. The feud between Werewolves and Witches started with one man, a Witch who was fascinated with the power to shift into various creatures, especially wolves. He kidnapped many, perhaps hundreds of Werewolves and even some shapeshifters alike and did awful and cruel experiments and tests on them. Most Witches tried to stop this man, though some sided with him. The Werewolves pride was wounded greatly though, and rejected any Witches help, which angered them. The Werewolves soon lashed out and captured innocent Witches, torturing and killing them for information on the man who hurt their pack members. This only furthered the brewing hate between both races, and it eventually ended in the starting of a bloody war.

Witches live in a land known as Ironhaven. It's a vast stretch of mostly pine forests. They build modest to magnificent wooden cottages, and live in medium to large cults out there. The forests there are said to be filled with all sorts of magical creatures, even the trees are supposedly said to be full of pure magic. Pixie have a habit of making their dens in the pine trees that surround the Witch's homes, and are rather annoying, buzzing around like flies.

VAMPIRES
scroll.png

OVERVIEW-
The blood drinkers are immortal like the Fae, but their weaknesses are far greater. The early Vampire's were so prone to sunlight that they mostly had to stay in their deep dark caves until night fell and they could hunt only in the moon and stars light. They also have a weakness to fire, they hate it, which is why they try to stay near lakes, ponds, streams, and rivers, any bodies of water really. Over the centuries however, they have grown more accustomed to these things, though they are not completely invulnerable to them, just more durable.

Many Vampire's live in Ironhaven, though it is not their native homeland-- which is called 'Hell's Teeth. This is because it is located in a very treacherous mountain region. Which looks like a set of jagged, cracked teeth hence the name, 'Hell's Teeth.' It is very frigid up there, but their deep cave dwellings provide a lot of cover from the harsh winds.

Not as many Vampire's live at Hell's Teeth since the Battle of the Boulders, when Witches used their magic to cause monstrous avalanches to destroy the Vampire's homes. A lot of them died, either crushed by the large rocks and boulders in the process, or caved in and left to slowly starve to death. The Battle of the Boulder's occurred when blood supply from natural creatures in Hell's Teeth dropped dramatically one very harsh winter and the bloodthirsty Vampire's went in search for warm blood. They stumbled into Ironhaven, the Witch's territory unknowingly. They feasted on Witch's blood, and then the Witches came after them, they have been at each other's throats ever since.

The feud between Werewolves and Vampires however is much older, and has always seemed to be present. It is like a natural instinct wired in both races to hate the other on sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHAPESHIFTERS
scroll.png

OVERVIEW-
Shapeshifter's are the second rarest race in Primoria. They are very secretive and independent creatures. They keep to themselves, and it is very rare to see two Shapeshifters in the same place, especially together. They don't particularly enjoy another shapeshifters company which is funny enough, if you don't know their history.

They do not have a homeland, or at least not anymore. It was ravaged and destroyed in a civil war between shapeshifter against shapeshifters. You see, long ago, none of the other races even knew that Shapeshifter's even existed. They simply believed they were a myth, and a lot of Shapeshifter's liked it that way so they wouldn't be disturbed. However others of their kind hated it. They were confined to their own little scrap of territory(you couldn't really even call it a kingdom because it was so small) so they wouldn't be noticed by the other races. They had very strict rules and harsh punishments for those who broke them, which were dealt by the Shapeshifter's Elder's. A small inner circle within the Council of very older shifters that made the most important decisions like hiding their existence from the races out there.

The civil war between the Shapeshifters destroyed Mirage-- their 'kingdoms' name. It left thousands and thousands of Shapeshifter's without homes, to scatter around the world and try to live quietly. It was difficult, because in the end after the war, if ultimately led to the other races discovering the Shapeshifter's which caused more tension to grow from the deceit, not many liked the shape shifting race to begin with...

ELEMENTALS
scroll.png

OVERVIEW-
Elementals a human beings though with the ability to control and manipulate a certain element. Either Earth, Water, Air, Fire, Light or Shadow. The first four are common while the last two are rare. They help bring balance to Primoria, and do not have a set homeland because they are everywhere, in every land out there to keep the balance between lands as much as they can.

They are very spiritual beings, and the most important thing for them is to be close with nature. They try not to take sides. Another thing is that they are the only race that do not have rankings. They can not be Alpha's, Beta's, or Omega's. The Black Mistress Plague left them completely untouched. Their females are infertile because Mother Nature bores Elementals and Mother Nature alone.

DEMONS
scroll.png

OVERVIEW-
Demon's are by far the oldest race of them all. They are a dark and mischievous race, full of secrets and tricks. They have two forms, their human-like form and their hideous and terrifying demon form. Demon's live in 'The Realm,' which isn't exactly on Primoria, but sort of an in-between. Their own little place where they and darkness flourishes. Some Demon's however choose to live on Primoria as well, so they have more prey to hunt than in The Realm.

FAWNS
scroll.png

OVERVIEW-
Fawns are a very gentle race that share the Lunarian woods, both the Winter Woods and the Autumn Woods. Fawns are mostly human-like. Though they have beautiful antlers that display ones age, instead of their face. In fact-- elder Fawns stay relatively youthful in appearance. They also have droopy, deer-like ears instead of normal looking human ears. Furthermore, instead of feet they have hooves, and their legs are relatively slender. In the back they have deer tails. Young to middle aged Fawns have spots on their faces, though they fade as they grow older, while their antlers grow each day for the rest of their lives.

There are Fawns that live in the Winter Woods of Lunaria. When the first snow comes, their hair begins to turn white, their skin paler as well as their antlers. Unlike the Fawn's who live mainly in the Autumn Woods. They have darker, more tanned skin and antlers. There hair rich chestnut to dark browns, reds, oranges, and sometimes black.

Although they are a generally peaceful race who tries to keep to themselves besides trading with other races, they fear and a lot of them hate the werewolves. The wolf packs living in Lunaria like to hunt Fawns for enjoyment, some even rumored to have devour Fawn younglings, though mostly they hunt them for their rare and prized Omega's-- whom they have very few of.

The Fawn's greatest abilities is their natural instinct to hide and blend in with their surroundings. Which is the prime reason why Fawn's hair/skin color changes during the seasons in order to be safe and well hidden.

Since the Black Mistress swept over Primoria the Fawn's have been on quite the disarray. Their females mainly all dead, few births since there is such a rarity of Omega's in their clans. The females in their clans use to stay home and look after the young while the men hunted for berries, edible plants, food for their mates and families or just wandered around looking for their mate. Now there is constant fighting within the clans over the few Omega's they have, along with trying to keep the werewolves at bay from ravaging their clans even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INFORMATION:
1. We will be playing multiple characters! It is why I went so in depth with describing the main races of Primoria! If you wish to add another race, perhaps one of your creation even, please share with me! I'd like at least 3-4 characters to start with, more is definitely fine and encouraged but we can always add more as we go along! Also, no we do not have to play them all at the same time! We can have some of them start first, others later if you wish, and you don't have to play all your characters for the whole rp! :)

2. I am looking for Seme and Seke characters. I am only really comfortable with playing Uke and Seke characters! Which means mostly alpha and beta characters, if you really want you can play a dominant omega, which means we'd do an omega X omega type deal. I will be playing omega and beta characters for the most part. ^.^

3. Third person perspective and descriptive rp style only! I'd like 3-4 paragraphs, two at the least if your muse is running low. No one liners! This amount shouldn't be too hard considering we will be playing multiple characters!

4. I don't mind a anime, realistic digital, or realistic pictures, though anime and realistic digital photos would be preferred for character appearances rather than just purely realistic photos. If you can't find a good enough picture, you may describe, but please put detail into it! ^.^

5. I can make the thread and start the rp. I only rp in threads, so no email, pm's, or things like that please!

6. There definitely will be Mpreg obviously(litters of offspring range from around 2-8 usually). I don't mind incest if you wish to include that. There will for sure be non-con. Please state any trigger's/no-go's and I will tell you mine!

7. Please try to have correct punctuation and grammar. I am by no means a grammar Nazi, but I don't want to be deciphering your posts! :)

8. If you have any ideas or questions, please tell me! Or if you just wish to chat, that's great too! ^.^

9. I will get more into the details of the solid plotline(I'm hoping to flesh out the details mostly with my partners). Though I have a few ideas running around in my head. I'd really love to rp this, get this idea out and beginning to write it with another rper as I love this idea and I think we can do quite a bit with it. Please pm or comment below if interested! I can't wait to hear back from someone! :)

Last edited:
Still looking!

Are you still looking?

Reactions: ForeverRed