The Rabbit's Hole.

Meanwhile, Thomas had been sitting at the bar, his ember eyes ablaze with thought. He ignored Raven as she asked again for the mask, staring off into space.

He came from the backrooms again, He had a water bottle in his hand and a small frown on his face. He drank some of the water and took a seat sighing and leaning back in the chair, until he heard the commotion which slowly came into realization for him. He looked around and what he saw amazed him, A dragon?, A girl with a chainsaw, Raven....., And a few others which he couldnt really remember o yeah Pandora. He then took another sip of the water and looked at Thomas sitting at the bar thomas...thomas seemed so familiar but i didnt matter he was to tired to care.

Taxxy looked down at Question Mark, still being on his head. "Still not responding? You are insane." He said, hopping off.

Question Mark sighed and shook his head. "How am I insane? You are the one trying jump on strangers shoulders when clearly you failed because I move out of the way. If you were able to do it though you'd be dead. Lucky for you I moved out of the way. So to help you out in the future don't try and do it again....I mean it."

Thomas pulls out a sword from seemingly nowhere and gently places the tip on Question Mark's throat. "WHERE IS THE LITTLE GIRL?!?!?!?!" he yells at the man, as if he was interrogating him.

Question Mark doesn't even try to avoid the sword nor does he try to move it when it's placed gently against his neck. Under his mask he gives the man a flat look and sighs. "You have no idea who you're dealing with don't you? Go right ahead and try killing me with your..." He looks down at the sword being unimpressed by it. "...toothpick. As for a little girl? I don't know what you're talking about."

Chick looked around wounder if that guy was talking about Raven becuse if he was he better be on his toes to chatch that little time theff. she smirks then get onther drink but this time vadka she could hold her vadca

Thomas slapped himself and lowered his sword. "Sorry, old memories. Rescue mission gone horribly wrong." He threw the sword at a wall and it shattered like glass when it hit. He sat back down at the bar.

Raven poops up behind the guy and says "Ohhh wh mission tell me tell me please" Raven liked missions they had actoin a lot of it. "Raven i dont think he wants to talk about that missoin" Chick called out to Raven who is realy not letening. she was to bussy saying a very long please

Thomas looked at the girl blankly from behind his intricate mask. "No."

see toldyou" Raven starts to cry. "BBBut i want to know" she crys hatder. "are you really crying Raven like who knows how oldyou are and your acting like what a 5 year old " she urns to look at a 5 year old crying. "you know what i am going tp kick some Ass when your done call me"