The Rabbit's Hole.

"I'd like to see you try and catch me." Taxxy said, flipping his tail in challenge.

no thanks never mind need to save my enrgy on the zombies" she said turning off her chainsaw ad puts it back onto her back. she sits down again and ask for another one

Raven pouts "but i want to try being mask man please" she said following him then notice Chick "Big sister Chick" she said running up to her with a smile then huged her.

Chick sighed "Dont call me big sister were not related dumb butt" she pats her haed "hows life and space they doing well?"

Question Mark strolls into his bar and sighs a little bit. "Oh look at them I'm here when no one else is. I freaking joy....it's okay I hate people anyways" Well this that attitude..."SHUT IT ROLE PLAYER!!!" Question Mark yelled pointing to the ceiling. "You're so lucky I'm not real you'd be totally dead! Like really dead!" I'm being threatened by my own character? Question Mark plops down on his favorite chair Benny. He let's out a loud sigh and leans back looking up at the ceiling. "I bet Chess is never this bored."

Chick pops up behind Q and says "Chess who is he can we meet him or her or it" Raven pops up behind Chick "Whos chess? well chess is a game a two player game when people..." Chick covers her mouths but she still coutiunes. "Ignore her please she stuped. any who im Chick" she smiles puting a new lollipop in her mouth

Question Mark looked at the two girls and simply shrugged a bit. "Chess happens to be a Cheshire Cat that can travel through time and space with the snap of a finger. As of meeting him....Unlikely. He's off doing god knows what. Besides I wouldn't want me." He rolls his eyes under his mask. Hey what's your beef with Chess? He happens to be my favorite character! Question Mark sighs hearing the voice of the role player in his head. "Oh yeah Mr. sharp dressed and perfect is your favorite character that YOU came with. He's to cocky and nice. Now please you're making me look like some kind of crazy person." You're the one talking to yourself.

When someone burst in and said "Surprise!" aloud, Pandora jumped awake. Her eyes barely focused on anything. She's sure two figures sat nearby, but she can't tell who [or what] they are.

"C...can I have some..." she clutched her head, feeling terribly sick.

"hes crazy" Raven whispers to Chick who just ignored her. "you must hate Chess to speak this foundly of him" she smirked. "He is crazy Chick" "hes talking to someone be knd to him alright" she said with a sigh. "But-""no buts raven" she said not looki at her "now i need some surger candy"

Question Mark's eye twitched a bit under his mask upon being called crazy. "I'm the only sane person here you. Everyone else can't open there eyes..." He reached down pulling out on of his gun. He pointed it at the girls. "Bye bye!!" He pulled the trigger and nothing happened. "Oh right I'm broke so I can't afford ammo.....fuck....." Did you really just try and shoot them? What is wrong with you!?!?! Question Mark shrugged and looked over at Lorchenne. "Can you have some what?"

"So . . . if you're not insane, can you handle this?" He challenged as he jumped on Question Mark's head, yelling in excitement. "GIDDYAP, BOY! WOOOO!!"

"Yo if you want to Raven wait in line" she said with asmile. "yeah like she said wait hey" Raven said from behind Chick. "what its true" she then alks over to the bar to get her drink

Time froze as Hunter jumped at Question Mark, he just stared at Hunter with a flat look on his face. "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Nope!" He got up and picked up his chair Benny and walked away finding another spot to sit. Time unfroze Question Mar just sighed. "I don't like being touched....It normally ends badly for people who touch me."

"Water." she moaned, trying to stand. "I think I should head home." She wobbled onto her feet.

"It's a never ending Bar I'm sure you'll be able to find some water some where." Question Mark said with a shrug.

Chick pulls it out picks up pandora sits her on the bar char and says "here water" she hands her the water and grabbes her drink witch is now a sould she braks the glass and lips the drink

Pandora drank the water in one gulp. Her eyes finally remembered how to focus. "Umm. Hi. I don't think I saw you earlier." she said to Chick. "Thanks."

ya im new here names Chick aka Chick with the chainsaw" she smiled still licking the lollipop drink. she smiled at her "your name?"

"I'm Pandora." she replied. The water definitely helped her come back to her senses. "I came here on a whim to celebrate my birthday. I'm eighteen today."

"con grats is that the word you use for that ah how cares but im happy for you but let me gusse what got you drunk Ravens drinky" se raised a brrow at her with a smile "dont worryyour not the first and your not going to be the last the only person i know how can stand that is Joker hes a guy we know"

"Thanks." Pandora smiled. "Was it some really strong stuff? I've never drank in my life."

well vodka i think im not sure Raven will never tell." she orders onther drink off surger candy and a bucket just in case she trows up. ""