The Rabbit's Hole.

" Trust me you'll be fine as long as you stay with me " A small smirk on his face as he took a swig of his beer, He pulled one out for her and set it on the bar nodding towards it.

ya drinks on me" she smiles and akes her maige mikky a very good drink

once she was done she poerd tham in glasses then pourd beer in four she put thae magice mikky on top and make tham drop into the beer (its a bar trik cant remaber whts it called) en hand it to tham "Drink its my speacle tipe of drink made with pure imagenasho" she laughs and dirinks

Pandora took a good long sip. "Hey, it's good." she smiled at them. She chugged down the rest.

He looks at the drink and furrows his brow looking closer he didnt trust it so he continued on drinking his beer, He leaned back against the wall and said " So Pandora your now just turning eighteen tonight? " He fiddled with his thumbs because thats what he does when he looses focus

What did you wish for pandora?" she smiles with a little bit of mistory in her eyeslike she knows to much

Question Mark strolls in letting out a big yawn. "Damn it, I hate it when I can't sleep."

Damn I seem to come around at the worst times.

Pandora's grip loosened on her glass. "Eighteen, mm. Yeah, today. It's my birthday." she looked at Raven, "What is this thingy again?"

She smiles at Akuma and Question Mark, or at least, in their direction.

its a drink there is a hole lot of alcholo" she smiles then chugs it down still sviler after it normale other people would get drunk having it but she has no affeac from alcolo

"Who the what now?" Pandora said. First time drinker that she is, she has no chance against the drink at all.

take a sip and your dreams will come true thing" she cracked a smile "take small sipes"

Question Mark strolls in with a colouring book and lays down on the floor. "Heh heh heh....Digimon! I'm as happy as clam!" He pulled out his box of crayons and opened his colouring book and started colouring kicking his legs back and fourth slowly. He did a horrible job staying in the lines. It was as if a four year old was colouring. Seriously? This is my character? A badass who can't die and he spends his free time doing this? "Shut up role player!!! It's a DIGIMON colouring book!" Oh...well yeah that makes it better. Digimon is pretty awesome. "A lot better then Pokemon for sure!" Yeah I'd have to agree with you there. I'll take Digimon over Pokemon. "Wow role player we agreed on something for once." Weird isn't it? "Too weird......." .....Assface "LOSER!!!"

"DIGIMON!" she yelled. tn runs to Q and falls to the gound next to him and see digimon "me like digimon too"

"You guys...look really funny..." Pandora trailed off, feeling really odd. "Hey I think I should-" she mumbled something incoherent and fell asleep.

Suddenly the door bursts open, and a man in a long, blood-red cloak walks in. His intricate mask hides his face, aside from his eyes, which glow like embers. Under the cloak is a suit of intricate silver armor, with gold designs tracing the edges. Three other masks hang from his belt, each one a variation of the one currently covering his face. It may seem like Jack of Blades had just waltzed into the inter-dimensional portal, but no. It was the man able to slay him, once and for all. "Hello," he says, with a tint of Englishman in his accent, "I am Thomas McTavish."

Raven walked up to him and looled up. "why are you waring a mask are you ulgy under that or something. or cant you take ot off. can i take it off it looks cool" she notic the other "can i try one please" she looks up at him.

(new character want to try her out she the avater of mine)

Chick came in behind the masked man. with her chain say behind her back and a lollipop in her mouth. she walks towaerds the bar. "surger candy mixs please" with is perrty much diffent candy malted all together. added with alcholo. but the thing is you have to drink it fast or will cool down and turn into a lollipop shaped whatever glass its put in.

"SURRRRPPRRRIIIISSSSEEEEE!"

A young dragon bursts into the room, smiling confidently. "The one and only Taxxy here, the fastest thing alive! Any challengers, do your worst!" He jumped up, letting his wings control him.

Chick looked at the young drangon then the bartand said here she grabbed her drink and took out her lollipop. she watched the drangon and drinks. shethen aighed "SHUT UP YOUNG ONE OR IM GOING TO MAKE YOU" she said that once she finished it and put here lollipop in her mouth. She pulled her chainsaw out and starts it

Thomas pushes away the hands reaching for his face mask. "No, I'm not ugly, at least I don't think so. I use it to hide my identity, lest I be found by any who would wish ill of me. And no, you may not try one on." He walks past her and sits at the bar, to be joined by a girl with a lollipop and a chainsaw, as a dragon bursts through the door. "My, what a peculiar little tavern this is." he comments to himself.