The Rabbit's Hole.

Question Mark strolls in and takes a seat on his favorite chair 'Benny' and sighs. "Anyone here tonight?"

Question Mark strolls in and takes a seat.

Pandora came in and was astounded by the mess she saw. But shrugged it off. I've seen worse, she thought to herself.

She sat on a bar stool and wondered what to get for her eighteenth birthday. She propped her head on her hands and said, "I'd like a strawberry margarita please." She thought for a moment. "Um, that exists, right?"

the big carnifex stop when hear pandora. he is in flames but put near she and start flirt

hello princess do you like this monster^^

Raven pops up in from behind the bar to see Pandoras she saying "POP GOS THE KID"

"Um-" she began when approached by the strange creature and nearly jumped off her seat in surprise at the girl.

"Hi." she said, regaining her poise. "Never been to a bar before in my life. Just turned eighteen so I thought I'd celebrate."

good good im like 10000000000000000000000 im old" she simles

Pandora gaped at Raven, quite unsure of what to say. This person could have lived through the dinosaur age.

"Well, um, how should I address you?"

He walked back into the destoryed bar area with a beer in his hand and a smirk on his face, His cheeks a bit red and he walked with a weird side limp. Oh yeah he was partially drunk and when this happened he was an awkward flirty person, His eyes then adverting to pandora and he smiled and said " Whos the beautiful new girl "

Anything fine god, zusea, hades, unavers, time, space ect but i like to be called Raven" she smiles and makes a bloody marry then haers that meany walk in she hissed at him "your a pig get lost"

"Raven," she acknowledges the ancient one with a smile. She winced upon the destruction of the bar area by a drunken man who spoke with her.

"Hi, I'm Pandora." she said calmly. I guess these things are normal in a bar, huh.

He looked at raven and then said " I am not a mean person your gigantic wilderbeast of a friend destroyed the bar so i simply put him down " He smirked and said " Nice to meet you Pandora " He kicked a fallen chair and caused it to spin up and spin into position to were he sat on it so his arms rested on the back. He ran his hand through his hair and said " Dont believe that little girl she's a big liar " He shoots a glance at raven.

"Well, kind sir. I don't think you gave me your name." Pandora smiled pleasantly.

" My name is Akuma, Akuma Kagutsuchi " He nodded and took a swig of his beer and then looked inside of it, It was empty and he frowned about it.

jurk im not a lier if you want proff of who i am it inposable becuse i cant distroy the space time cantuam if i do this world can be disrtoyed" she hissed at him argery and when he mancon tddy moster she got supper mad

" Mhmm destroy the space time continuum and all that jazz but what you don't realize is your own stupidity would over come you and you would die along with the rest of everyone else because if you destroy time you cease to exist " He claps his hands and bobs his head saying " Good job "

she had to this with him she didnt even need to grabb him the wind did and it throw him out of the door she knew she would just walk back in later. "searves you right ass hole"

"Guys, come on." Pandora said exasperatedly. "Why don't we all get a drink? Like I said, it's my eighteenth birthday."

She tried to throw him out but the item that was sitting in the chair was nothing but an after image, He was walking back out of the hallway with a package of beers. He looked at her and said " Nice try little one " He set the beer on the bar and took one out saying " Now everybody enjoy a drink like uh Pandora said "

"Akuma Kagutsuchi, huh. That sounds more like a title than a name." Pandora said, propping her elbow on the counter and leaning her head on her hand. "I'm half Japanese on my mother's side so I know." She eyed the beer cautiously. "And I'm not so sure I can hold my liquor as I've never drunk in my life."