The Rabbit's Hole.

oh so sorry littel cryer, jijijiji you need buaambulance?

whats a buaambulance?" Raven asked him leting go of his head

umm well is a words joke ambulance is a machine that help ill humans, and buaaa is sound when a baby cray if you share buaaambuance you have a machine that help cryer babys jijijijiji ^^

and oh my hive mind, i dont say my name to you, i am the old one eye, you can see i am old and i have only one eye ehhhh jajaajjaajaja is to easy
and what is your name?

"then i will name you your name will be ahhh......" she thinks "teddy monster and my name is Raven"

aix ^^ ok you can call me teddy monster if you like you littel bad raven

the monster do pats in her head

..." all things must come to an end " He spins his finger around in circles and a small spark lights up a fire on his finger, He smirks as the fire grows onto his hand and he holds onto it. standing up slowly his other hand beginning to set alight he walks towards the creature saying " They should start calling you the old dead one " He says as he throws a fireball at the creature which would span across its back with a flush of flame. It would reach over his body and begin heating up the exoskeleton, His fire wasn't any ordinary fire. It began turning black and the heat began rising quicker than normal, This would quickly enough burn through the exo skeleton of the beast and hit the flesh part under neath. This is because his fire can heat up to the temperature of the sun which he was now focusing on the back of this tryanid. "

RAVEN LOOK OUT.
the monster trow raven far away of him while flames be stretched by him body. the creature falls to the ground in flames

Taddy monster" she yelles as lands on her feet then charged at him braking the everthing aroound her

Since the creature had not been put out its body would burn till it was nothing but charcoal pieces of its exo skeleton and some bones, He looks at raven and chuckles as he takes off down the long hallway. " So exciting!!!" He says as he continues to run down the never ending hallway filled with doors. He is on an adventure now since there isnt much to do in the bar anymore.

Tyranid Carnifex monster one begins to regenerate at a frightening speed, muscles, flesh and exoskeleton grow faster than they can be destroyed, the creature comes to life once again. unfortunately lost reason and was instinctive feeding behavior, so the four arms grabbing anything flying the reach and raising it to the mouth, carnifex, endlessly devours

she gose back to taddy monster "taddy moster are you ok" she said cruching nect to him

He laughed as he new the tryanid would come back to life but as it did the fire sparked again, His fire had remained on the body since it was simply regenerating. So his fire was only able to be put out by him, It was along the lines of a Amaterasu. The fie would continuously burn the tyranid, and from his knowledge on Warhammer the Tyranid could not regenerate for to long. So the fire should push it past it's limits and let it wither away.

the carnifex wake up his 9 meters of tall. his one red eye looks at funny laughs, and loads estendiendo flames throughout the inn, the carnifex was destructive madness. and try to hit your attacker with full force

Raven rann away ofher mind and hidd behind the bar

His fire on the creature would move to the front of his body and begin burning his eye sight causing it to be hard to see Akuma, which then akuma heated the flame up to the temperature of the sun. He then continued to keep the beast inside this pressurized fireball of doom, The fire would melt the tyranid.

Question Mark yawns strolling into his bar, his jaw stays dropped upon looking around at the mess that had be made. "What the....ahhh fuck." He curses and shrugs leaving to head to another area of the bar. A cleaner area then that one. He takes his seat and looks around. "Silence, oh how I love the silence...." Really? You like silence? Question Mark chuckled under his mask and shook his head. "Nope, I need to get more people in this bar though. Can't you throw in any of you're other characters man? Chess maybe? Or What about Mar, Poe, Q-Ball, Flag, Violet? Any of them!?!?!" Nah I asked them, no one wants to come til this place livens up. Question Mark looks around the bar and sighs loudly. "Well.....fuck."