The Rabbit's Hole.

Raven notice t monster and crals up to him growing her cat ears and tail she taps him sofly playing with a father thats on his mouth

" stupid child...stop that before you get killed " He took another swig of his dos equis his eyes still locked on her to make sure she didnt awaken the sleeping behemoth. He wondered why a creature came here to sleep, of all places...like at its own home on its own bed or somewhere out in the forest were it wouldn't being a loud obnoxious snoring beast.

"dont worry im fast at run and igf he wants to kill memi will just us you as an sacufice" she smiles at him "and you have more meat then me"

" With that in mind...ill make sure if he awakens angry i will beat you and then serve you as cold cuts to the hungry guest " He hadn't taken kindly to a rude remark like that seeing as Sacrifice was her cowardly way out of things so he could play that game to.

LAAAAAAMMMMMM
the monster lick raven and do one big hug with four arms,

zzzzzzzzzz rooooooooo

Ahhhh he going to eat me
she giggles when he lick her

Question Mark strolls back and in and yawns a little bit. "Well this place didn't stay alive very long. Such a shame."

ahhhhhhhh ñom ñom hour of take my breakfast.

the monster wake up and put raven in one chair. he start to search some food to cook

Raven jumps out of the chair and lands on top of the bar right now she a little scared of him.

oh hello are you ok, dont be shy i am a good big monster jojojojo, only remember two rules. and be friends

1 never take away food,
2 never attack

he say to raven

ok" she smiles and hugs him "by the way cool mask"

Old_One_Eye.jpg
((thaks jajaja is part of my full predator cosplay but i dont know if you think that i use a predator in role play ^^* i use this : ))

the monster scratches her head carefully

((she thought his face was a mask bytheway and is that how you are now? i will eddit this wen i find out and if so how the hell did you fit throug that door its smallXDRaven clumb up on top of him "pigy back ride"

Last edited by a moderator:
«lolz»
Raven clumbs up on top of him and sits down on his sholder "pigy back ride"

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh ahh you can sit, but do not dirty the exoskeleton.
the monster given a tour of the bar

hie" shebsaid once he started to move she said "wee"

hold on let's give it some emotion to it.

the monster starts running ramming walls tables chairs and all that is in its path.

rummmmm

sheholds on to his head and laughs "i dont think Q is goingo be happy finding out we did this"

jajajajajaja yes but we can say that a big monster break all this

he stop run look back

lol all is broken jajajajaja poor q

" Destructive creature stop before i put you down you are giving me a headache " He rubs the side of his head from his position over in a corner using a wall as a balance for him leaning back in his chair. He is drinking some water now to try and re hydrate himself.