Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Humor is relative. Like, really relative! What one person thinks is hilarious might offend the person standing next to them. So when it comes to cracking jokes, sometimes you gotta watch your back.

What sort of jokes do you find hilarious, but most people think is offensive?

Do you find the good old classic "fart jokes" funny?

Have you ever cracked a joke that you though was funny, but ended up bombing and pissing everyone off?

What would you call your "style of humor"?

I have been told many times my sense of humor is unusual even by my own family. I don't think I've ever found a joke offensive in my like though inanity irritates me.

Point for point:

Dead baby, race jokes, religious jokes. Anything goes for me.

Sometimes, largely depends on my mood.

Have you ever cracked a joke that you though was funny, but ended up bombing and pissing everyone off?

In the words of my sister's ex: "I'm never taking this guy to a bar."

Bryan adamsy, Monty pythony with some bean and doulass adams rolled into one and left to decay in a stasis field and chopped into little pieces. One of those pieces is my sense of humor.

Heh.

*high Fives Myrn*

I'm mostly a fan of slap stick humor, so the greats like Charlie Chaplin and the 3 Stooges are what I like the best. Just humor to me is improv since it is spur of the moment stuff and since people are purposely making themselves appear to be foolish, it takes in back to my love of classic slapstick. Sometimes lolwut for the sake of lolwut is good too.

Puns, I don't think people find them offensive though, just generally stupid.

Do you find the good old classic "fart jokes" funny? not really

Have you ever cracked a joke that you though was funny, but ended up bombing and pissing everyone off? When I told a pun to Marine Corps. drill instructor.

What would you call your "style of humor"? Over the top

My style can be random. . .

. . . But if you watch an episode of "Mystery Science Theater 3000" or "Rifftrax" you'll get an idea of what I'm like when I crack jokes.

With some Red Dwarf thrown in too.

I laugh at shit people go "D:" over.

I laugh when everyone else is going, "Oh, Jesus..."

I laugh when the whole room is in tears.

Yeah. :D

-I laugh at everything everyone finds offensive. Except black jokes, they aren't funny. Punching babies? THAT'S funny.

-Depends on the situation, yo? A person can't just walk in and start a fart joke, it has to ride on something more intelligent. Like situational comedy.

-Every time I open my mouth.

All types. I'm a sarcastic fuck though, really.

I prefer there to be a little bit of subtle wit to the humor. So long as it coincides with the time period (Blazing Saddles constant use of the N word for example) race jokes can be funny. So long as you don't go too far. I actually think its funnier when a person of that race makes fun of their race. I love when a comedian can laugh at themselves!
I'm not sure if my sense of humor would offend a lot of people. I'm sure some, but not a lot.

Fairly rarely. Often times it's just stupid.

Yeah, usually when I forget where I was going with the joke. Sometimes my brain and my mouth don't communicate.

Probably satirical mostly. I'm a fan of the Colbert Report and the Daily Show, so that's a good reflection of what I like.<!-- / message -->

Dumb blonde jokes are hilarious! I try to change them, though, to dumb brunette because I'm a brunette and I think it's less offensive when a person is joking about themselves.

No...not at all.

Yes...and that was because I totally destroyed the punchline by putting the emphasis on the wrong word.

Sarcasm, definitely. It falls into line with British humor, which I know is a large generalization, but it fits me.