The Quest Hunters Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TemraV

Original poster
OK, so, I have been playing a few MMORPGS lately, too much, in fact. They gave me an idea for a small story. I'm having trouble fleshing it out, so I thought it might be interesting to make a small RP about it.

In a fantasy type setting, (not completely medieval, there is some technology) there is a job known as a Quester. If a person wants to be a Quester, they have to register with the Quest Hunters Guild. It is a job that can be full of fame and glory, but also death and hardship. It all depends on how good the Quester is. The quests themselves could be either a simple delivery quest with not too much reward, to being personally hired by the ruler him/herself. It would all depend on the rank and reputation of the Quester.

Basically that is it. I can see it being light hearted, but also getting serious and very in depth. I'm not sure if I should make it just a jump in RP or a sign up one.

Either way, I would need to world build and plot, but I am having trouble with it, so I thought I might see if anyone would be interested in a role play like this, and if so, help with putting it together. :)

you should make it a sign up one

well from what i notice from jump in RPs there are alot of people that will only post once and then never post again. the signups usually attracts more people who will stick with the RP. but thats just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.