Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adira

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Children of the God's:: Quest for Olympus[/BCOLOR]
A Demi-God RP
gods-33.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]L[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ong ago in the faraway land of ancient greece, a golden age of powerful gods and extraordinary heroes lived in an age of careless antics and terror. Sure the gods had powers beyond their wildest imagination, but that power was often abused and as such a great fall out happened. Wars raged and life was a blessing for some. The gods began to show off their incredible powers in matches of strength, cunning, and beauty.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But what is the true measure of strength? That is what are story is about.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For every god had a human weakness, yes affairs were common among the gods and goddesses and often resulted in children who would possess their immortal parents genes. Though most of these children were killed off some did survive and go on to become the greatest heroes that ever lived. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite what some may think, the gods do still exist, though they have learned how to behave themselves. Though as most people know, history tends to repeat itself. And among these numerous affairs, children of these great gods and goddesses were conceived, born, and raised. Among these children runs the blood of immortals, and now is a chance to show their parents what they are truly made of.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The gods love their children, but their children cannot enter Mount Olympus if they do not possess the grace of a true hero. So what do the god's do? Why they group them all together and send them on a quest to prove themselves worthy of course! Whether or not you want to go is not in the cards, for you do not wish to upset a god… We all know how some end up.. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So are you prepared to go on an epic quest with 5 other strangers to find the true measure of strength?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If so.. Welcome to the Quest for Olympus[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You start off as a normal teenager, living a normal life. You know that your parents aren't a normal couple, as your (mother or father) is a single parent, trying to raise you on their own, with a little help from the gods. You receive a letter from your immortal birth parent, requesting you to come visit them, in Greece! The quest will start when you meet your group in a trip to the temple of the gods in Athens, Greece. The kid find out from Zeus that they are there to fulfill the prophecy. Long ago the titans were locked away never to be found again, forgotten they sent their last hope into the world, a boy, there offspring, born with amazing and devastating powers. This boy will avenge his father and release their wrath onto the world, but the world might be saved if the children can stop this boy before he reaches the titans cage. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character Sheet: (Hoping for a few males..)[/BCOLOR]

Females: 3
Males: 1

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]ΩΩΩ[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:: (15 to around 21 or 22 please)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hometown::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:: (human picture only please)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes and Strengths::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes and Fears::[/BCOLOR]
ΩΩΩ
[BCOLOR=transparent]Background::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Normal Parent::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]God Parent::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of your immortal parent:: (Human Picture please)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]What is your parent god or goddess of::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Supernatural Ability:: (inherited from your god parent, Nothing crazy!! You are HALF god/goddess)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]{If all spots are taken and you'd still like to join I will allow someone to play our handsome devil, just ask}[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now for the rules![/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent]I ask that everyone enjoy themselves both in the IC and here in the OOC[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]This being said, please don't clutter the OOC mindlessly. Conversation is fine, roleplaying is to be done in the IC.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Please respect others and their characters. [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Don't post a bajillion times and leave others behind.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Don't God mod, you make yourself into an asshole.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Please post a paragraph when you reply, I understand writers block, just send me a private message and let me know.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Try to have correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I understand little mistakes here and there, after all we're all human.. sorta.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Swearing is allowed, don't abuse it though. [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Please Don't be afraid to ask questions or make mistakes[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Romance is allowed of course, however if things get steamy please use the fade to black option and take it to your private messages[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]All Iwaku site rules apply[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]If you for any reason need to drop out, lose interest, or need to take a break. Please don't be afraid to contact me or post here about it. [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Of course Have Fun![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]First off I'd like to thank you for clicking on this role-play and showing your interest. So I guess I'll start by welcoming you, if you've never role-played with me before then I'll give you a quick overview. I'm 16, that makes me a teena member of this site and also a junior in high school. My school work always comes first but I always check Iwaku once a day to reply to questions or IC chatter. I'll usually post at least twice a week if not more. I post between 1 to 2 paragraphs per post unless I've hit a writers block. I'm a dedicated GM and I'm always here to help in anyway possible, whether that be answereing questions or just chatting it up! I'm always here to lend an ear so if you ever need to talk I'm here for you. I think that is it, so I'll wrap this up by saying this.. I will respect you, so please respect me. Have Fun and I hope to talk to you soon. <3[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ta ta for now[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your humble Boss Lady, [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Adira[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Welcome to the Demi-God Team

greek_gods-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:: Autumn Valentina Gomez
ΩΩΩ
Nickname:: A, Auddy
Hometown:: Portland, Maine
Birthday:: February 14th
Sexuality:: Pansexual
Height:: 5'5
Weight:: 132 lbs
Appearance::
tumblr_lyo12pHI311qmr4e7o1_1280.jpg

Personality:: Autumn is a hard working girl who doesn't take no for an answer. She's got a heart of gold and walks with the grace of a goddess. Her stubbornness can be both a quirk and a flaw depending on who you are. Autumn, like her father, is a love expert and is known as quite the match maker. She loves passion and thrives on romance and loves to spark love in people's hearts. She's also quite the fan of "procreation". She definitely inherited her grandmother's good looks, though not as beautiful as the goddess herself, Autumn is a breath taking girl. Her loving personality can often be over shadowed by all to win and her air-headed-ness. She can't stand when people dislike her, but has no problem holding a grudge against you.

Likes and Strengths::
Strengths: Hard-working, kind, energetic, passionate
Likes: Music, animals, cuddling, autumn, cats, reading romance novels and caffeine
Dislikes and Fears::
Dislikes: Winter, people disliking her, feeling awkward, embarrassing herself.
Fears: Thunder and Lightening, Being alone

ΩΩΩ
Background: Autumn was conceived as a mistake after a night of drinking and sexual passion gone wrong. Her mother was only 19 at the time she met Eros and after he seduced her into the bedroom they had a wonderful night full of drinks and passion that Laura had never known. Only a few days later did she realize she was pregnant and the bastard was no where to be found. He had disappeared off the face of the planet it seemed. Laura moved in with her mother to get help with her new burden. Laura fought the urges to have an abortion, she was only 19 after all. She however went into labor on Valentines day and gave birth to the "most amazing gift the gods could ever have given her" which was Autumn. There was nothing out of the ordinary in Autumn's life, she was raised by her loving mother and grand parents. Never truly understanding why her father was never in the picture until she was about 6 and a strange man would come visit her house, pounding on the door and demanding to talk to Laura. Only later did Laura find out that the man that fathered her precious child was the god of love, Eros. He apologized for leaving Laura alone to raise their daughter and only after months of annoying her did he finally get to meet his daughter. Autumn was thrilled that her father was in her life and he made as much time as he could for his young daughter but sometimes he would put women and sex over her. As a result Autumn has a great fear of being alone and abandoned. Autumn's life was normal as could be, she even decided to major in greek mythology, wanting to learn more about her father. She would love to become an immortal and join the ranks of the demi-gods and goddess. She will later reign over star-crossed lovers and luck
Normal Parent:: Laura Gomez
God Parent:: Eros, Son of Aphrodite
Picture of your immortal parent::
flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

What is your parent god or goddess of:: Eros, god of love and pro-creation
Supernatural Ability:: Valentina has a heightened sense of love, she can sense when people feel affection for one another and can sometimes weave lovers together.

Name:: Selene Amata

ΩΩΩ

Nickname:: Sel or Selene
Hometown:: New York City
Birthday:: March 25th
Sexuality:: Straight
Height:: 5'9"
Weight:: 126 lbs
Aphrodite_Venus_Greek_Goddess_Art_09_by_kamillyonsiya.jpg
Personality:: Selene is nice to most she meets and goes out of her way to help those who need it. Although she may seem vain at times, she really has a huge heart. She tries her best not to let things go to her head but sometimes she does get a bit cocky. She is brutally honest all the time and even though she means well, some people take it to heart and so she angers a bunch of people. She has a horrible mouth and a nonexistent filter on her thoughts so that doesn't help her image of being stuck up or snotty. She loves with all her heart though and just wishes that people would see that instead of just her outside.
Likes- Makeup, animals, singing, and acting.
Strengths- Strong willed, dedicated, brave, level-headed.

Dislikes- Chocolate, being damp, snow, mean people.
Fears- Spiders, things in the dark, loud noises, being drowned.

ΩΩΩ
Background
:: Selene grew up on the upper-east side of Manhattan in a beautiful penthouse. She always had the best things and her dad made sure she never wanted for anything. Although she grew up in privilege, she didn't really care for any of it. She would have been just as happy living in a moderate apartment. Not that she really complained. She loved having her own stylists and makeup artists anytime she wanted. Her dad was rarely ever home though so she always had trust issues. Her education was top notch and Selene prides herself in being very well educated and aspires to go far.
Normal Parent:: Bruce Amata
God Parent:: Aphrodite
persephone1-1-jpg.jpg
What is your parent god or goddess of:: Beauty, love, sex
Supernatural Ability:: Selene draws eyes to her with her almost supernatural beauty and is able to sway a person by just speaking to them. She is also able to seduce any mortal of her choosing though she doesn't really like to very often.

Character Sheet:

Name:: Helia Hallman

ΩΩΩ

Nickname:: Hel, H.H. (Double H)

Hometown:: Los Angeles, California

Birthday:: September 13

Sexuality:: Bisexual

Height:: 172 cm (5'7" ft)

Weight:: 61 kg

pastel-pink-hair.png
Helia usually wears unnatural hair colors, such as pink, red, blue, green, among others. However, she usually sticks to pink.

Personality:: Helia is a "party person". She's loud and extremely spontaneous. She never takes anything seriously, usually making jokes at the worst moments. Many people find her pranks and jokes, though usually harmless, to be greatly irritating. Her lack of ability to focus can be a nuisance sometimes, especially when she has to work in group. Now that is a thing she hates. A team. She prefers to work alone, at least there's no annoyed people being forced to put up with her shenanigans.

Helia doesn't like being told what to do, if someone tell her to jump the bridge, she won't. And if someone tell her to not jump the bridge, she will, just for the sake of being a pain in the ass. But of course, she won't do any of that if her life is in real danger. She may be a little shit, but she ain't stupid.
Hel, though kind of hard to believe, does care about those dear to her. Even if she would rather shoot her feet with a gun and jump off that bridge than to admit that out loud. However, Helia doesn't love. She haven't found anyone who she could truly say that she loves. Not even her mother. Until today, everybody she had ever slept with were just one night partners, nothing more, nothing less. Never a real relationship.

✔ Alcoholic drinks (even if she is of underage)
✔ Parties
✔ Animals

Strengths
✔ She isn't afraid to tell what's on her mind
✔ She is loyal
✔ Never breaks a promise
✔ She's stubborn as hell

Dislikes
✘ "Perfect" people
✘ Working in a team
✘ Bad drinks
✘ People who thinks themselves to be leaders

Fears
✘ End up alone for the rest of her life
✘ Real relationships
✘ Failing those dear to her
✘ Never be accepted as who she is

ΩΩΩ

Background::Helia is the daughter of the god Dionysus with the mortal Alana Hallman. Alana is a business woman who spends more time traveling around the world than watching her own daughter grow up. Helia grew up in a luxurious mansion full of kind maids. She had anything she wanted as a kid, any toys, any clothes, anything. Except for the one thing that she longed the most. The love of a mother. Practically, it was the maids that raised her. It was them that heard Hel's first word, it was them that gave Hel's first bath, it was them that watched Hel take the bus to got to her first day of school. Never Alana. Helia did anything, anything at all, to make her mother notice her, to see her. But to no avail. Unsurprisingly, Helia grew up with resentment on her heart. She found herself lost in the middle of noisy parties, drunk until she couldn't form a straight sentence. Her love for wine inherited from her father made itself more obvious. And then, she started to drag partners to her bed. Guys and girls. Sex became an addiction.

However, Alana still did not see her.

It was the day of her 17th birthday that changed her life. The day she almost died. After drinking so much, Helia was taken to the hospital, seriously intoxicated. The doctors managed to clean her liver, but the outcome could have easily been another. Even then, while laying on the bed of the hospital, Alana only visited her once, staying for only 5 minutes, ranting about how much of a disappointment Hela was. After that day, Hel stopped trying to be noticed. To her utter surprise, it was so easy to just let go. To let Alana go. She then realized that Alana didn't matter, she wasn't her mother, she was only her birth giver. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Normal Parent::
Alana Hallman.

God Parent:: Dionysus.

stanleytucci-dionysus-seaofmonsters-300.jpg

What is your parent god or goddess of::
Dionysus is the god of wine, vegetation, pleasure, festivity, chaos and madness.

Supernatural Ability::
Helia's abilities revolve around the use of illusions. She can cast any kind of illusion, going from simple castings (clones, change of appearance, among others), to chaotic mind nightmares. She can get inside a person's head and cast upon them the illusion of their worst fear, sometimes leading them to madness. Due to the nature of such ability, everytime Helia creates a nightmare, a piece of her own sanity is lost.

Reactions: Silver
@Kaatyy yep, realistic drawings work just fine! I prefer human drawings when doing human set role-plays.

@GreatWest Accepted, interesting god parent!

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Titos Danes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]ΩΩΩ[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname: Titan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:: 22[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hometown: San Francisco[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday: August 8[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Straight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 6'1"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight::[/BCOLOR]220 lbs
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:
6353114.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: "Just because you have the brawn doesn't mean you shouldn't have the brain either." and "Empty containers make the most noise." were some of Titos' mother's various words of advice. Advice he had taken to heart over the years, preferring to keep quiet and examining a situation before just jumping in. This tends to make people assume he is somewhat slow even though it isn't in the least bit true. He is loyal to a fault to those who has proven themselves. A follower at heart, not enjoying to order others around, if asked for an opinion he will give it as honestly as he can. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Creating/Fixing things[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]People who stand up for what they believe in[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Reading[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
Physical prowess
Creativity
Headstrong

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]People mocking others physical appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Being the center of attention[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Computers/advanced Tech[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enclosed spaces[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Being crippled[/BCOLOR]
Creature with many appendages (like squids or spiders)

ΩΩΩ
[BCOLOR=transparent]Background: The illegitimate child of the god Hephaestus and the mortal Lori Danes, Titos grew up in San Fran. [/BCOLOR]He had an unremarkable life, attending school and joining a wrestling team for his after school activity. He and his mother lived in a large apartment, she working in the deli she owned on the ground floor. They had a good life and, apart from a few fist fights in his earlier years, never any trouble. After graduating, he stuck around home to help his mother where she needed and, according to him, fend of suitors that just wanted to use her. In his own time he did fix jobs in homes, built decks or mended stair railings. It was more out of enjoyment than the need for money.

He had never thought much of the fact that his father wasn't around, a not uncommon sight in modern times. That was until the day he received the letter, written on folded parchment, in ink and with an insignia of an anvil in wax at the end. At first he had thought it a joke, but his mother related the tale of her meeting the man. After that he was ushered onto a plane against his protest and flown to Greece. The land of the Gods.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Normal Parent: Lori Danes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]God Parent: Hephaestus[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of your immortal parent: [/BCOLOR]
index.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]What is your parent god or goddess of: God of fire, metalworking and crafts[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Supernatural Ability: Thanks to his father's affinity for metalworking/smithing, Titos had gained the power to bend, mold, solidify, etc. most ferrous metals through will alone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Hope that statue pic is acceptable! Thought I should try getting male blood in here:D][/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Can I reserve a male? I'll make him when I have time tonight.

@Adira

Can I reserve a Hades boy? I kinda want to make him become the God of Nightmares and Ghosts, if thats okay?

Name::Logan Verdad
ΩΩΩ
Nickname::L
Hometown::New York City
Birthday::May 27th
Sexuality::Bisexual
Height::6'0
Weight::140
Appearance:: (human picture only please)
dane-dehaan-vman-feature-exclusive.jpg

Personality:: Tends to be quiet when you first meet him, Logan is a sweet heart. He's intelligent and is the one that tends to make a strategy on how to escape any sort of trouble. He tends to not worry about himself as much as others and would try to help anyway he can. He is terrible with social cues but he tries his best. He can be easily annoyed by people asking stupid questions and if you push him enough, he will lash out at you.
Likes and Strengths::Swimming, water, reading, listening to music
Dislikes and Fears::electricity, hurting someone, drowning
ΩΩΩ
Background::Logan grew up in a small apartment near the edge of New York. His mother worked two jobs to get the bills paid so he was often left alone for hours on end.He learned that he never knew when his next meal would come so he tended to not eat and save his food for a later time, which is why he is so skinny. He has had a moderate schooling experience, going to the free public schools rather then the over priced private schools. He has never met his father and his mother only ever said that he was a bastard that the only thing he did right was give Logan to his mother. He currently works part time at a book store to help with the bills.
Normal Parent::Emily Verdad
God Parent::Poseidon
Picture of your immortal parent:: (Human Picture please)
Poseidon_Neptune_Greek_God_Art_08_by_Artmus.jpg

What is your parent god or goddess of::Water
Supernatural Ability:: (inherited from your god parent, Nothing crazy!! You are HALF god/goddess)Logan can now control water with his mood and thoughts alone. Although he still isn't the best at controlling it. He can stay under water longer then most but can't breath under it.

I would make cs but it seams like you found the perfect amount of Boys to girls. SO good luck with the roleplay!

Name:: Tobius Tetrial
ΩΩΩ
Nickname:: Tobi
Hometown:: Detroit
Birthday:: April 20th 1996
Height:: 6'3
Weight:: 180
book+report+character+2.jpg

Personality:: Quiet is one of the best ways to describe him. He is shy and hard to open up. When he feels unsafe he will strike out with a dark sense of sarcasm. Deep down through He is cares for strangers and enemys alike. Never discriminating against a person for the way they look. (He doesnt know what they look like.)
Likes and Strengths:: Music / Lacrosse / The night / Being alone.
Dislikes and Fears:: Being lost / crowds / spicy food
ΩΩΩ
Background:: Tobius grew up in the harsh streets of Detroit. Never having many friends before school because of the simple fact. He is blind, born to that condition he can not see at all. At the age of 10 though he realized he did not need to see to know his surroundings. Though the way things look and colors are still unknown he can sense the general shape of things. He joined lacrosse to hone such skill becoming quite popular in his highschool.
Normal Parent:: Marina Tetrial
God Parent:: Erebus
0001w02a

What is your parent god or goddess of:: Erebus is the god of darkness.
Supernatural Ability:: Tobius was born blind, yet he does not need the light of day too see. Even in eternal darkness he can see as clear as any other. In times of stress Shadows can become a tangible force he can control in order to portect himself.

Name:: Kyle Partix
ΩΩΩ
Nickname:: Kyle
Hometown:: Portland, Oregon
Birthday:: November 13th
Height:: 6'3
Weight:: 148
antrd.jpg
Personality::
Kyle is a quiet, self dependent guy that doesn't talk very much at his school or job. Nobody really talks to him and he doesn't really want to talk to them either. He tends to shut people out when people try to help him, but he goes out of his way to protect people he doesn't even know. He is very calm almost all the time but if something scares him he freezes, freaking out in his mind. He is very intelligent but doesn't show it in school. If he likes something then he pursues it but if he doesn't he completely ignores it. To him knowing what your up against is the key to success and Kyle hates to lose and does nearly anything to win.
Strengths:: Thinks before acting, keeping calm, and protecting others.
Dislikes:: Being attached to people, failing someone, alcohol, and losing.
Fears:: Losing someone important to him, being seen as "different", and himself.
ΩΩΩ
Background::
Kyle was always different then other kids. His father was a rough guy that worked long hours in his machine shop, and came home drunk and angry nearly every day. Kyle tried his best to avoid his father at all costs so he didn't get beat by him. Kyle loved his brother more than anything and always protected him even if it meant being beaten. He worked part time at his local library as a tech guy, fixing computers and laptops when needed, and supporting most of the family.
Kyle found out about his mother the day his father tragicly died. Kyle had just got home from work to find his brother in a ball cry on the floor with a bruise on his face while his father drove away to a local bar. He was fueled with anger, cursing his father for what he had done and swearing he would get revenge. During this blind rage Kyle heard the garage door open, so he ran to the garage to face his father but found his mother, Nemesis instead. She explained everything to him, and delivered the news that his father had died in a car wreak just a minute ago. Ever since then he has been scared of himself.
Normal Parent:: Dalton Partix (Dead)
God Parent:: Nemesis

2a7u2xh.jpg

What is your parent god or goddess of::
Revenge and Fortune
Supernatural Ability::
Kyle can curse his enemies giving them bad luck, but recieves bad luck in return. He can give people good luck, but this ability wears him out.​

Ok everyone is accepted! Apps are now closed! I will only be accepting 1 more male to be the titans son. Otherwise he will be an NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.