1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
In the mornings usually but only during the week. Weekends are devoted to the family.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Fantasy, Slice of Life

Welcome to my chambers. I am the queen of--- eh, just call me Reina.
Been a long time since I put out a partner request but I've had a few plots brewing so I'm putting out the feelers for some new blood partners.

Expectations
  • Communication - I love to chat in OOC. PM or Discord. Let's keep the conversation going, let's plot, let's world build, let's just chat just because. Not interested in the RP anymore, just let me know. Please don't ghost. Writer's block? Let's discuss how we can keep the story going and get passed the block.
  • Posting speed - I can post anywhere between daily and once a month. It depends on my IRL commitments. I can issue multiple posts a day if I'm very excited about a story but most of the time I'm slow as molasses so a good expectation is once a week but it could be more. I ask for patience. I work full time, am a wife and a mother to two little ones. Please don't pester me for a reply unless its getting close to the archive date which is 60 days. If this isn't ok, I am not the partner for you. However, I don't usually wait THAT long to issue replies.
  • Post length - I can be pretty flexible here. Just no one liners. I can write about three to four paragraphs and can also write novels for posts. It depends on my inspiration level. So as long as you can give me something to work with, I'm good. Four and five paragraphs of just inner thoughts and reflection don't work for me. Sorry. Sometimes the replies call for a more passive style but please give me something to help drive the story forward.
  • Posting quality - I'm not a grammar nazi. As long as I can read it and make sense of what you're trying to say I'm pretty much ok. I do prefer more adept writing however. I like to feel challenged.
  • Redstar Content - See Redstar version of this post in Redstar Connections.
Plots/Ideas

All ideas can be worked with and adjusted. Nothing is concrete. Let's chat about them. I will also be updating this post with new ideas as they come. That quarantine life has left me with some time on my hands.

It has been years since Wendy Darling returned from Neverland with Peter Pan. Years since she last saw him. Today she checks out of a mental institution, having come to terms that Peter Pan was nothing other than the delusion of a young girl. Years of being medicated, given shock therapy and group therapy had finally given way to a more level headed young woman. Her brothers, John and Michael, didn’t suffer her fate, their delusions blamed on the imagination of small boys. But Wendy, well Wendy was older than her brothers and her childish obsession with the boy who could fly was not becoming of a blossoming young girl.

Now Wendy returns to her childhood home for one last night in her old bedroom. The following day the City intends on foreclosing on the home. Wendy’s years in the mental institution had, unfortunately, proven to be too costly for the Darlings to handle. She leaves the windows open for the night, to allow the fresh London air to cool the room as she lays her head down for her last night at home.

But what is to happen to Wendy when a certain boy she once knew and had spent years attempting to forget, finds his way back into her bedroom?

Aladdin comes across the lamp in the caves of wonders but what’s inside would alter the very destiny of the young man deemed ‘the diamond in the rough’. For the genie inside is no ordinary genie but a djinn, an evil spirit trapped inside biding his time, plotting his freedom and the torment of his master. Aladdin knows nothing of the djinn, this “genie” promises to be his friend though his ominous tone and darkened voice tell Aladdin, “You ain’t never had a friend like me.”

"The Beast" is a high powered billionaire. He has every luxury known to man: houses, cars, a private plane, staff etc. He is of course extremely handsome but he's also an arrogant prick. Money has made him believe he is above every one else. His staff hates him but he pays them well and they need the income. His family is distant and he doesn't keep in much contact with them because -who needs them anyway-. He's a playboy so he doesn't enter into long term relationships or anything too serious. He's all about his business and making more money. It doesn't matter how he does it. He will lie, cheat and steal to get what he wants. Except he makes a big mistake with the wrong investor one day. He tries to cheat someone who is far more powerful than the Beast realizes.

In a business deal gone awry, the Beast is cursed by a powerful warlock. If the Beast wishes to lie, cheat and steal like the devil then he would also have to look like one. The warlock casts his spell over the Beast turning him into a horrible demon looking creature and cursing everything he owned and possessed. The warlock transports the Beast to the Beast's gated country side home, surrounded by acres of land and not another house for miles. The warlock places a magical barrier over the Beast's property trapping him and all the inhabitants of his home (his staff) inside. The barrier effectively curses the land and all life within it, also cutting off all access to the outside world. The staff, now trapped inside with the man they hate, have also been cursed. They have lost their physical forms and have turned into spirits (or smaller demons, whatever), cursed to continue to serve the Beast.

The warlock informs the Beast that he will only turn back into himself when he has genuinely changed; when he has learned to love others more than his money, when he learns to appreciate his staff, when he ceases to feel the need to fuel his greed, and when he finds someone to love and love him for who he really is. The magical barrier keeps everyone inside alive so the Beast would not be able to kill himself. He would have to live with himself day after day until he was able to break the curse. The barrier also keeps the house virtually invisible but once its gate is crossed, the house is revealed. Only the Beast and his staff are trapped, unable to break through the barrier but the Beast has control over the magical gate should anyone come across the house. He could choose to have anyone else remain trapped with him or let them go.

Years pass and the Beast does not change. He remains trapped in his home. The world has forgotten about this extravagant billionaire and his business has failed without him. Assuming his disappearance could be explained by nothing else, his family has left him for dead. It is truly hopeless now. They would be doomed to live this life forever.
-------------------------------

We can begin the story before the Beast is cursed or years later when one stormy night, a girl is driving down a long road. It's hard to see and the conditions are horrible. She makes a wrong turn and finds the house. It looks abandoned but being in need of shelter to help wait out the storm, she enters inside.

Death x Persephone
I have no plot for this one but I would like it to be of our own original creation. We make up our own story. Does not have to be related to the myth.

Outlander-ISH
I'm currently reading the series and watching the show but I'm not looking to write fanfiction. I would like our own twist to this plot. I would like to toy around with a more modern time traveler who travels to Medieval times. Perhaps a scientist and an experiment that went haywire? Didn't mean to travel in time? Or maybe they did? Let's plot.

365 Days
I saw this movie on Netflix and didn't like it though I loved the idea behind it. The head of a Mafia family (or any gangster whatever. You pick.) was saved by a woman he never met when a plot to murder him and his father failed to kill him. He became obsessed with her, spending years in search of this woman after his father's death. One day, by chance, he spots her at an airport. He follows her, kidnaps her on her birthday, and tells her she has 365 days to fall in love with him. By the time of her next birthday, if she had not fallen in love with him, he would release her. Drama ensues because Mafia life and the woman is no easy woman to deal with. Can he get this woman to fall in love with him within a year and not risk his position as head of his organization? Or will she be his downfall? Can she look past her circumstances to find love with this man or is his life and demands of her too much for her?

Anything sound interesting? Send me a PM and let's chat.

Last edited:
Tale as Old as Time is taken but the others are still open.

Added a new pairing.

Feel free to PM.

Last edited:
Updated with a couple new pairings. Really craving "365" plot

hey just wondered if you would be willing to try something like a powerful amazon warrior, you'd have to enjoy spilling blood, lots of action.
Ideally we'd be enemies, tell me if interested. It's a Red Sonja type of role, both sexy and dangerous, maybe it's a character type that you enjoy playing.

hey just wondered if you would be willing to try something like a powerful amazon warrior, you'd have to enjoy spilling blood, lots of action.
Ideally we'd be enemies, tell me if interested. It's a Red Sonja type of role, both sexy and dangerous, maybe it's a character type that you enjoy playing.
I actually have a character that would work well for this! PM me, let's chat further. Also on Discord, if you prefer.

great then, see me on PM and I have to find the right discord link , we'll catch up there.
Sent you a PM with all the details, we can rp in PM, or discord, as you want, or in chat. Can't wait :D

Last edited by a moderator: