1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Horror, Light Romance, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Fandoms (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel/DC)
519052-pointed_ears-fantasy_art-tavern-candles-748x420.jpg

1904792f619e9e286102a91f04b73d83.png

This is the official forum OOC for The Queen's Hellhounds. Feel free to chat, ask questions, etc.! Please keep all out-of-character talk in here or in the Discord.​

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Woop woop, we're live!

'Sup, folks! Kim mentions this on the lore thread, but I'm Joan, and I'll be helping co-GM this adventure!

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Eru and Rae
Well this looks very interesting. *colours self with intrigue marker* Lots to read but I'll get through that hopefully :3

That was quite the reading project o_o but it looks pretty dang good. Glad I read through it all though! I'm hella interested!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Huge fan of this idea. Practically read everything besides some of the areas. Look forward to getting into this.

;_; happy tears

I would love to have you guys!

;_; happy tears

I would love to have you guys!
Woohoo! :D I joined the discord though I'm still mostly on my break. For the moment I'm pretty interested in Conjuro as a magic. OwO

Working on my sheet right now! Hyped!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Joan and Spekkun
Hey would you happen to still be accepting?

• Love
Reactions: Jinx
Wonderful!! I just read through your lore and can I just say wow. I absolutely love how in depth this roleplay is! ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Wonderful!! I just read through your lore and can I just say wow. I absolutely love how in depth this roleplay is! ^.^
Kim's been working on it for a long while! ^.^

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jinx
Super excited about this! Fantastic lore-- so in-depth and awesome! I'll get started on a sheet after I pop into Discord with some questions.

Hey folks, loving the interest and sheets so far! This has already been announced on the Discord but I figured it should be announced here as well. (On that note, please do join the Discord if you haven't yet! It's where most of the chatter's been happening, and it has handy things like a Q&A channel and official announcements like this one ^.^)

The official deadline for character creation is June 3rd. If you need extra time beyond that, please contact the GMs and we'll see if we can work it out.

Oh hey, this looks pretty cool. Might be a little complex for my current roleplaying skill level, but hey, you have to learn somewhere, and what better way than learning on the job as it were? I seem to be the only non-adult expressing interest, however O^Q
Also wow, several familiar names :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Spekkun and Greenie
Oh hey, this looks pretty cool. Might be a little complex for my current roleplaying skill level, but hey, you have to learn somewhere, and what better way than learning on the job as it were? I seem to be the only non-adult expressing interest, however O^Q
Also wow, several familiar names :D
you realize I'm a bluestar right

Yeah but you seem mature for however old you are :P
Still not an adult XD so you're not the only one, though if you mean excluding GMs...@Starlighter is also expressing interest so still not the only minor

Still not an adult XD so you're not the only one, though if you mean excluding GMs...@Starlighter is also expressing interest so still not the only minor
why did my tag fail
@Starlighter