The Queen has Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wistful Beast

Original poster
Greetings to all that bothered to read this. I joined this site upon request of my younger cousin, who is a pretty good write and I believe has the username of RainbowCatBandit. I probably would have joined eventually anyways since i have been looking for a good roleplay site. I am not entirely unfamiliar with this site in particular since my cousin also showed me the ropes around here.
Anyways, a little bit about me. I have been writing for years and have always enjoyed creating stories and dabble in various genres, though I primarily stick to fantasy due to my love of mythical creatures and such. I would say I am a more advanced writer, but of course I still have a lot of room for improvement. Any other information about my writing preferences can be found in my roleplay resume.

Now I guess I'll fill out the little intro guide for the fun of it.

What do you prefer to be called?
You can call me Beast, but some of my other writing pals can me Wolf or Wolfeh for fun.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Girl.

How old are you?
18 now.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yep. Roleplaying certainly isn't new to me and I have been participating on different sites for a while.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer partner rolaplays. Groups get too hard to manage since people are online at different times. Also, it makes communication and brainstorming and such a tad bit more efficient in my opinion.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Probably curling up on the sofa with some hot chai tea and tumblr at my fingertips.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Hmmm, currently I have been listening to Hit and Run by LOLO and even used it as a writing prompt. I have also had Miss Murder stuck in my head, which is why as of now my little remark under my user name is, "Miss Murder."

Well, that is all I have to offer for an intro. I will now proceed to explore the site and see if I want to try to mind a skilled writing partner. Adios for now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Archwar and Ner0
Welcome to Iwaku. Please take a cookie and make yourself comfortable. For I am the Cookie Giver, and all newbies deserve one.

Thank you, Maverick. Baked goods are appreciated any time, especially cookies. You deserve your claimed titled, as you were the first to greet me and bestow me with a virtual treat.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ner0
Welcome To Iwaku Wolf.

I hope to see you in your travels through this sight!

A few things about this sight you may want to know:

Do not forget to press all of the buttons. At once.

Owls and Vay wolves rule this land and prey on the souls of the innocent.

~~

I am the traveling rainbow giver and am pretty much the coolest fox on the sight.

Nice to meet you!

Reactions: Wistful Beast
Thanks! You may see me posting on a few of the challenges here soon or searching for some partners, so I will be present.

Alright, button mashing commence. jygfeokncilhkiyftspkuujjhuyuyjiyuhgtdejygvedygffvsxde Perfect.

There's a Giver of Fresh Baked Goods and a Traveling Rainbow Giver? This site really has it all.

*Busts in riding a unicorn and throws rainbow cookies everywhere*

Welcome to Iwaku! I would like to say to have a good time here!

Anyways, you said you like fantasy settings. I have a Fantasy Rp going on right now mixed with some Modern/Post Modern elements(like the demons being robots). I'm trying to hunt down some players to join even though we already started, so if you're interested I can post a link so you can check it out.

Thanks,Archwar. I'm not huge into group role plays, but if you post a link I'll check it out.
----
Son?

Reactions: Archwar
Yo there~

Welcome to the site; I hope to RP with you and your cousin ^-^

Welcome to the site! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask any time :)

Hope you find what you're looking for and I look forward to seeing you and your cousin around.

Look who finally showed up, and with a grand entrance too. How fitting of you. I do appreciate that you gave me some credit though for getting you dragged into this site. Surprise, you're trapped here now so you better have fun. :3

I had to make an entrance, since that's just how I roll. :)

Yes, I am already growing hooked on this site to be honest. It seems like a great website with many interesting features and opportunities for gaining more writing experience. I suggest you practice as well and maybe one day you'll be a queen too. Just kidding, only I can be queen over you and you can stick with being the princess.

Pftt. What a pretentious "queen." Too bad we're related so I have to actually put up with your ego. Well, I'm going to stop spamming your little entry post here and you can PM me if you would like to further annoy me, or if you would like to start a roleplay or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.