The Queen and her Huntsmen: OCC

I would like things to be fluid, sort of revolving around their quest towards offing the seven spades, and returning unity, balance, and peace among the kingdom.

That being said, no I don't want to just run this how I want ;P. This is our RP dear, and I want us to collaborate on it. I want both of us to be invested :). So because
I have for the most part had my storyline take over, I think I can compromise and settle for three kingdoms, which they travel across to get her to the throne.

Would you be willing to give me a rough map of the layout you wrote up? I want to make sure I have a clear image of where you want the mountains at? Is it behind the kingdoms?
Because it could be really interesting to have maybe two near the mountains on on adjacent sides and the third maybe off farther off, sort of more separated? I love having them
all being wings under the royal kingdom.

I just had an idea from what you suggested.

What if we have three spades at the two larger castles, and two spades at the smaller outer lying kingdom?

So from there, maybe we have the deities people following / hunting after the Queen / huntsmen?

That way they would have enemies on the move, and enemies on the way to safety. So maybe they
need to defeat two of the kingdoms spades, then the followers, then the final three spades, then the deity?

Between all of this, they can encounter smaller quests / events / trials for her & them along the way?

Ah! I see, me likie a lot.

I'll see if I can whip up a map, or I might already have one that can work for us here...

And we'll go from there.

Sorry I took a day away from the site to sort of recoup here but I'm thinking splitting the spades up it does make them more manageable. It also lets us get smaller things out of the way and let's us sort of choose when all the enemies come into play.

I look forward to the map. :)

Also it'd be two spades at two castles and three at the largest. I gooned that up! ;p

Alright, I think I've got a better understanding of all of our thoughts. I'll be editing the top page of the occ to highlight all of our main thoughts.

I'm also almost done with the map. I've got several freelancing jobs and some late homework this week I've got to complete before I can post everything here. But, as of now I've edited all of my postings on here to reflect some of the changes you've stated, to express our choose thoughts, and to erase some of my unusable suggestions.

I am sorry about the unusable suggestions :/

I hope we are on the right track, and I understand that RL comes first. So far this Rp shows real promise with all of our planning and collaboration. I look forward to your reply, whenever it comes :)

Oh that's okay. There's still a good handful of my ideas strewed in there. I'm thrilled about everything. I just want to make sure I have a good handle on it before setting things in action. This makes things easier to start everything up - I hope... :)

Do you want me to set up an intro for Ionna where there's a small explanation or flash about her abduction and her imprisonment within an 'unknown' fortress. And within this, begin her dream calls to the new Hunters?

Or, do you want to start with the Hunters first, get them going first, then start the dreams?

I think I like the idea of her starting to set thw story up. Maybe she comes to them in a dream but they see it diff... maybe even have the moc visit / watching them? Did we go w the idea of the inner circle bwing split among the castles?

Yes, I like that concept... I haven't put it on the top page, but it will be there and reflect in the map.

Okay sounds wonderful then dear :) how are we going about them finding the princess then? Will we have it located close to one of the castles? Or just have the cultists (easiest word I found for the followers) be the main issue at that time?

I would thing the cultist are somewhere near the mountain, close to one of the kingdoms - perhaps near where the Hunters actually end up meeting and training.

Ionna's dreams will possibly guide them to her, or leave clues for them to follow to her...

And since the baddie (Ergos, if you like that name or not) sees or senses what his better half is doing, he can alert the Cultist and have them attempt to stop the Hunters. IDK, just throwing things out there... They don't have to attack, but possibly mess up their tracks, or their senses so the Hunters cannot hear the Princess in their dreams... Or, throw off theri scent - anything to mislead them without direct confrontation.

Okay, or her visiting them in the dream can give them way to her scent even if it is tainted slightly with the obscurities that the cultists tried to use to shield them from finding her. Could also have it be an inner thing, they feel her getting closer inside, the closer they get on top of the scent thing. Also I like the idea of trying to throw them off anyway without confrontation :)

Okay, I think I've got my thoughts right to work up her dream intro... I'm hoping to have it up for the weekend, but I've got finals and a very , very late assignment group to turn in , and a weekend of fun coming my way. So, either I'll have it all done and posted this weekend, or mid of next week.. That when this class I'm in will be over and I'll have a few days before my next group of classes begin.

Okay I can try and start it too dear, it wouldn't include much of thr mothers background history or the princesses so I don't mess it up but I could give it a go?

Harrow harrow, how are things looking? Did we reach a consensus on what we'd like to do?

Heya! I'm still here, just going through a few things, per usual.

Um, yea... I'm still working out the dream intro for my charrie and setting up the cult, somewhat. It's been a few rough months for me, but I never forget an RP.

Just saw it was two weeks and was checking in to see where we were.

Sorry about that. Usually, I'm all good time wise, but I've been hit with several things with school and work all at the same time for the past two months with hardly no end in sight. So, I'm pushing to get things back in balance so I can return for my daily dose of RPing.

Hey Radioactive, do you want me to open an IC thread and post my intro, or are you planning on opening the IC so your name's on it? I've got a basic intro ready. It's not exactly what I was wanting to do, but due to so many things happening to me I felt it best to not go overboard for now.

Just wanted to be for sure about what you want done.