Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10 AM - 2 PM: It all depends on if I'm working, doing homework, or having family time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Agender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romantic Fanatic, some Steampunk, Apocalyptic settings, a bit of Viral, Anthro. I'm new to writing SciFi and Horror but not afraid to play. (I need the practice).

Not too big on History, but will play a Fantasy History based RP if I have the time to do the research. At this point, I'm deeply into Japanese History based stories.

Not very good at Military genres and not strong in writing out fight scenes, but will jump in the center of the storm to better myself.
The Queen and Her Huntsmen

Without the Queen there is no balance.
Without the Queen her Hunters cannot exist.
Without her Hunters the Queen cannot survive.

[DASH=#996600]
There has not been a Queen in over a century.

The Royal Hunters
were mysteriously destroyed, leaving the Queen vulnerable to attack. And attacked the Queen was, just after the last of her Hunters fell. After the murder of the Queen, her only heir was to ascend to the throne, a princess who had barely reached womanhood at the time. Just before she was to claim the crown, the princess vanished without a trace. For some time after her disappearance, the denizens of the realm were at a panic, chaos erupting in the streets as the whispered rumor trickled through passing.

What were they to do without their beloved Queen?

Who would rule their race?

Legend says the Seven Spades of the Inner Circle were behind both the murder of the Queen and the disappearance of her only child. They were hungry for control and believed the Matriarch needed to crumble in order for their society to thrive to new levels, as a Democracy. They believed they no longer needed the throne, they believed they could rule far better than any monarch had before. They were the Queen's trusted consorts, her advisers and they believed they could rule out from beneath the hand of Her Majesty.

Little did they know that by throwing away the crown, their world would be thrown off kilter, the society they thought to rebuild would fall apart at the seams.

It took more than a century for the Royal Hunters to be reborn, the Mother of Creation singing into existence the bloodline that had died out so long ago. They were born to capable families, who were already strong in their bloodlines. She would come to them in their sleep and weave the knowledge of their unborn child's duty in life, teaching them the ways in which the son would be raised and how to handle their "Gifts", to prepare him for his purpose; to serve and protect their Queen.

Five are born, five little boys who would grow into deadly powerful creatures.

The Royal Hunters are massive even when they wear the skin of man, the inspire fear for those around them, their eyes revealing that they are are more animal than they are man. They are feral, primal creatures, who's blood runs for the existence of their Queen. It is within them that they discover that the heir to the throne still lives, they can feel the faintness of a heartbeat, of her life essence that still lingers somewhere in this world.

At the age of sixteen their
gifts awaken, their psyche opens to the part of them that is solely Hunter. There is a magnetism that brings them together, and it is when they first awaken to that pull that they are to leave their home, in search for their brethren. When they have all been brought together, they train as an unit, they learn one another, they become in tune to their Beast and each other.

They are to be one, in order to become the
Guardians of the Queen.

Their duty will be made clear by the Mother of Creation, who will come to them in the same fashion as she did their mortal parents, she will urge them on the path to find the one hope they have to restore balance to their now ruined world.
[/DASH]

Notes

The Queen -
Her presence on the throne maintains a balance between the people and the lands, the people and the heavens. She brings peace and prosperity for all. Without her, the high kingdom, the minor kingdoms and provinces will fall into chaos and confusion. Her death was tragic, but with the possibility of her heir, the Princess Ionna, actually being real and supposedly alive, the people celebrate - only in silence, fearing the mighty Seven Spades if they so hear them utter her name. So as the people wait for her, they sit and watch their world slowly fall apart.

The Mother of Creation, Cersyra, planned to have the Princess taken to the Mount of Cersyra to receive her full powers before her early induction onto the thrown, but an unknown group had attacked her entourage and kidnapped her before they reached the mountain. Cersyra was, at least, able to place the princess under a meditative spell, one that will keep her in a state of sleep - isolating her from time, so she will age slowly until her Hunters come to awaken her. This spell also protects her from outside elements - yet, it's not perfect, especially when Cersyra herself is unable to connect to her location...

Who holds her hostage now is capable of blocking Mother Creation.

They are Cersyra's enemies - The Cultist of Ergos who wishes to see the Mother of Creation destroyed, and to do so they believe they must kill off the last Queen - the child who is the horicrux of Cersyra. They need to bring the last Queen to their master so he can take Cersyra's powers, and kill her and her chosen host.

The reason why the Queen has such a connection over the people and the land, is because she is like a reincarnated spirit of Cersyra that walks the earth. If she dies, Cersyra dies and chaos rules the lands. Ergos can take over. He will allow the Spades to continue to cause more chaos and, basically create hell on earth.)

The Royal Huntsmen - The mysterious immortal protectors of the Queen. They are created at birth by the Mother of Creation, Cersyra, and trained through her divine tutelage. This new band of Hunters were crafted for the well-being of the new Queen-To-Be. Attuned to her essence, they alone can find here hidden location where she's been meditating.

Now, as the world falls into corruption, the Hunters begin to sense a change, a disturbance in need of their attention; a need to find their brethren. And once they locate each other, the sweet, despairing calls of their young Queen will whisper in their ears; a personal beacon from her dreams.

Their instincts will awaken, the mystical powers bestowed to them by their Mother Cersyra, and soon as they bond as brothers, their strength will heighten ten-fold and all of Mother Cersyra's creations, natural and elemental, will bow to their will.

(They were each born in separate regions.

There were five women, spread far and wide, unable to conceive. The mother of creation came to each of the parents in the night, spoke to them, breathed life into their bellies, told them the catch, and showed them what their children would do - told them how they would have to raise their young in order for the prophecy to be fulfilled. While some of the parents were reluctant at first, when each of the children were born they could see it - the difference in their child from the others, even if others couldn't see it.

They were raised, and eventually given an isolated life, so as they flourished others wouldn't see what they were becoming. Each of the males is towering, hairy, and their temperatures run slightly hotter. The leader ranks the shortest of them all, at a 5''11. They can hear each others thoughts in wolf form. I am thinking that they have heightened senses. They are unable to morph into wolf form though until they are all united. They are stronger when this happens, and even more so stronger in the presence of the queen. I am thinking that the mother paid closer attention to the alpha, planning for him to help train his brothers.

The concept of them being nearly invulnerable in wolf form is not really going to work in this RP I don't think. Though I am thinking that they are especially hard to injure still. This is something created by mother earth, someone who created all of earth. She also could have crafted them a little more sturdy than the last five, in anticipation of the deity.)

(Their powers are elemental, since they're werewolves. Their natural feral abilities are obvious, but their magic will aide them through natural means. Since they are nature's creatures, then their powers should reflect their type. Water, Earth, Wood, Air, Fire, Metal, Plant.

A Hunter who is well adapt to the bow, who can listen and read the trees to know if it's going to rain or if someone had passed moments ago, should have powers in Wood and possibly Air. The Hunter who's a fast runner, the one who can read and listen to the ground's clues to determine what has happened in the area, who is just so hot-blooded with his nasty temper, and the strongest fighter should have powers in Earth and Fire.

Things like this that we will find in their templates can determine if they possess two or three elemental powers.)

The Spades -
​Once the former Queen's most trusted advisers, these five men of war, academics, science, government, business, religion, and commerce are the representatives from the five minor kingdoms under the Queen's high rule. Secretly, they've planned to eliminate their matriarch in order to rebuild their societies within a democratic cover - with them managing all seven kingdoms and maintaining control over the people, rather than one woman. They were successful in destroying the former Hunters and the Queen, but was unaware that she had birthed a child that was hidden away from them.

Now, it is known that the Princess is real, and alive, but no one knows where she resides. Wishing to guarantee their new power over the kingdoms, the Seven Spades seek to find this new Queen in order to kill her before she reaches of age and strength in order to reclaims her rightful throne. But, they feel they are in luck - for, as far as they know, there are no Royal Huntsmen. This new Queen is at their mercy.

So, returning to their kingdoms they begin to construct a world unknowingly being designed by the Puppet Master controlling their strings...

Before the eyes of the people, these seven men of control are the cultivators of commerce and government, they're weeding out the negative things of their kingdoms and attempting to grow positive things - good trade and good relations with other countries, laws to keep the peace, taxes to fatten their pockets, control that tends to this garden of theirs to help it grow and expand to other kingdoms not under their rule.

They are trying to prove that the governing of the kingdoms are managed well without the Queen's presence. But, their true agenda they keep well hidden from all eyes.

Ergos(I just came up with a name, but if you come up with one you like better, I'll replace.)

The Seven Spade are unaware that they have a holy sponsor guiding them through the steps he's set for the world's end, and his world's beginning. This Deity is hoping that the Seven Spades will know how to awaken the Princess, for that's the only way he will be able to break through Cersyra's shield and kill the girl.

What this Deity doesn't realize is that the only way the Princess can be awaken from Mother Cersyra's cast, is for a Huntsmen to wake her.

Ergos Cultist

The Cultist of Ergos are a lost cult. There's not a lot of people who can recall a time when their dominance stuck the world with the name of Ergos red of their lips. But, many can sing the verses that honors Cersyra's victory of them and their master. These days they are shadows of consciousness so sickening that many people refuse to speak of them. Therefore, their name itself has died out through time. So, there's not a lot of people in this generation who knows the real name of this group, or believes they exist.

These demonic worshipers know about the Spades, and are aiding them secretly as ordered by Ergos.

Cersyra and Ergos

He's out to gain her power over creation, hoping to control it to mold in his own way? That would make sense - to take her beautiful, peace-loving work and turn it into the carnage and chaos he enjoys. Well, if he's intending on taking over the lands and the souls of the people, might as well make things comfortable for himself, right?

Their powers should be the ultimate - like omni-powerful. They are the yin and yang of all living things, so they hold control and balance within everything living and breathing upon the planet. I can see this evil deity being upset that Cersyra handed a portion of her power to this earthly Queen, allowing Cersyra to walk the earth in a human form. Perhaps, Ergos can't quite do that himself, but he's capable of touching the souls of humans at a distance, influencing them to do his bidding without Cersyra's knowledge of it.

This can be how he was able to create his Cult, the followers who left Cersyra's blessings to follow him for the promise of power and glory beyond anything, they believed, Cersyra could give them. All she's good for is peace and prosperity anyways. Some people want more, and these greedy souls are exactly what Ergos wants.

These Cultist follow him in secret, because if they were found by Cersyra, she would have her Hunters kill them and cleanse the minds of the innocents within their camps. So, to stay safe they hide in unknown, unwanted places, move around like nomads to avoid detection, live in shadow and darkness. I'm thinking they're like gypsy-ninjas. They have their deep secrets and traditional methods and magics, and are stealthy and sneaky. Many who do see them consider them street urchins, rats, parasites, nothing worth taking time out for; therefore, they become invisible and unnoticed by others in society. This gives them the advantage of moving about the small villages and large kingdoms without being bothered - or see, for that matter. The idea of Ergos Cult is nothing more than a myth.

When the time came to get the Princess, they were able to move in and out without anyone blinking an eye in their direction. And if they did, they only considered them as nothing to care about. "It's just another band of beggars heading to the soup kitchens....or begging for a hand-out, or coming in to slave away in the washrooms or the furnace house. Nothing more..."

I can see them having magical abilities that deals with stealthy, defensive skills, and possibly Ergps taught them darker skills in things like necromancy and psykinesis.

The High Kingdom of Calasphas - The Queen's Throne

There are seven small kingdoms within Calasphas, with even smaller providence within them.

Map Coming Soon!

OY, I really like what you sort of crafted with the info we had.

I really like this idea, and think that we could work this out.

I do on the other hand want to sort out what sort of powers / forms / ect the 'huntsmen' have.

I sort of envision them as wolves? if that makes sense? only able to morph once or twice in a full days span. I am thinking that they would be training long before they were 'awoken' to be prepared for their journey.

Otherwise, I am open to whatever other ideas.

Also, for names, do we really what seven spades?

I was thinking that maybe the spades were working with the higher 'deity' who has the princess. Maybe that deity is how they defeated the huntsmen the first time around?

Reactions: 1 person
Well, you came up with the Seven Spades.... I really can't think of anything right now, but when I played around with the various forms of production in a kingdom - it came up to seven main points needed to keep a city functioning. So, I just went with it. If we come up with a better name, then I'll change the front page.

I'm trying to think of a name for this secret band of worshipers, but haven't come up with anything yet. It could be almost like they're a myth, shadows of consciousness so sickening that many people refuse to speak their names. Therefore, their name itself has died out through time. So, there's not a lot of people in this generation who knows their real name, or believes they exist.

These demonic worshipers know about the Seven Spades, and are aiding them secretly. Eventually, when some of the members of the Spade start on their quest to find the princess, the worshipers will come to show them where they've hidden her, as well as keep their journey a secret from others.

You know, Spades might not be a bad name for them. Taking the term as a tool for gardening, these seven men of control are the cultivators of commerce and government, they weed out the negative things of their kingdoms and grow positive things - good trade and good relations with other countries, laws to keep the peace, taxes to fatten their pockets, control that tends to this garden of theirs to help it grow and expand to other kingdoms not under their rule. There's a thought there.

I'm working up my charrie template to give you something to about her, and the few NPC's I'm thinking about. I'm also thinking of building a Worshiper as well. If you like, you can hold the Deity. I'm not so good at playing evil charries, even though sometimes I'll surprise myself... LOL!

I would love to play the deity.

We can stick with Seven Spades - I was just thinking that it would be a ton of characters to play.

Seven spades
Deity / secret worshippers
Princess
Huntsmen (five?)

Either way I am fine with it :).

Do you want to discuss the powers of the huntsmen / deity / spades?

In the other layout the huntsmen were wolves, like a pack. Nearly invulnerable in their wolf form, but entirely susceptible in their normal form.
So are we starting with the huntsmen trying to free the princess / fight the deity / spades?

I have never been huge on fight scenes, so hopefully you will be patient with me when I have to write that out haha...

Huntsmen My Concept:

They were each born in separate regions.

There were five women, spread far and wide, unable to conceive. The mother of creation came to each of the parents in the night, spoke to them, breathed life into their bellies, told them the catch, and showed them what their children would do - told them how they would have to raise their young in order for the prophecy to be fulfilled. While some of the parents were reluctant at first, when each of the children were born they could see it - the difference in their child from the others, even if others couldn't see it. They were raised, and eventually given an isolated life, so as they flourished others wouldn't see what they were becoming. Each of the males is towering, hairy, and their temperatures run slightly hotter. The leader ranks the shortest of them all, at a 5''11. They can hear each others thoughts in wolf form. I am thinking that they have heightened senses. They are unable to morph into wolf form though until they are all united. They are stronger when this happens, and even more so stronger in the presence of the queen. I am thinking that the mother paid closer attention to the alpha, planning for him to help train his brothers.

The concept of them being nearly invulnerable in wolf form is not really going to work in this RP I don't think. Though I am thinking that they are especially hard to injure still. This is something created by mother earth, someone who created all of earth. She also could have crafted them a little more sturdy than the last five, in anticipation of the deity.

I'm not so hot on fight scenes either, but this will be great practice for us both. :)

Okay, let's work this out then.

We have Cersyra - Mother Creation

And then we have her enemy - Ergos (unless you've figured out a name for him). He's out to gain her power over creation, hoping to control creation to mold in his own way? That would make sense - to take her beautiful, peace-loving work and turn it into the carnage and chaos he enjoys. Well, if he's intending on taking over the lands and the souls of the people, might as well make things comfortable for himself, right?

Their powers should be the ultimate - like omni-powerful. They are the yin and yang of all living things, so they hold control and balance within everything living and breathing upon the planet. I can see this evil deity being upset that Cersyra handed a portion of her power to this earthly Queen, allowing Cersyra to walk the earth in a human form. Perhaps, Ergos can't quite do that himself, but he's capable of touching the souls of humans at a distance, influencing them to do his bidding without Cersyra's knowledge of it.

This can be how he was able to create his Worshipers, the followers who left Cersyra's blessings to follow him for the promise of power and glory beyond anything Cersyra could give them. All she's good for is peace and prosperity anyways. Some people want more, and these greedy souls are exactly what Ergos wants.

These Worshipers follow him in secret, because if they were found by Cersyra, she would have her Hunters kill them and cleanse the minds of the innocents within their camps. So, to stay safe they hide in unknown, unwanted places, move around like nomads to avoid detection, live in shadow and darkness. I'm thinking they're like gypsy-ninjas. They have their deep secrets and traditional methods and magics, and are stealthy and sneaky. Many who do see them consider them street urchins, rats, parasites, nothing worth taking time out for; therefore, they become invisible and unnoticed by others in society. This gives them the advantage of moving about the cities and large kingdoms without being bothered - or see, for that matter. The idea of Ergos Worshipers is nothing more than a myth.

When the time came to get the Princess, they were able to move in and out without anyone blinking an eye in their direction. And if they did, they only considered them as nothing to care about. "It's just another band of beggars heading to the soup kitchens....or begging for a hand-out, or coming in to slave away in the washrooms or the furnace house. Nothing more..."

I can see them having magical abilities that deals with stealthy, defensive skills, and possibly Ergps taught them darker skills in things like necromancy and psykinesis.

The Seven Spades,I believe, are regular humans. They do not possess any powers. But, when they start to work more for Ergos' liking, he grants them abilities or a six-sense about things. If you want, we can highlight two or three of the Seven at a time throughout the story. They are the ones chosen to seek out the Princess, who has skills that will help them in such a quest. The other four remain in their kingdoms preparing for the problems that will come.

I can see the one representing the Academics, Science and Government participating in this search. The one for Academics has knowledge of the history of the lands and their people, know maps and ways to travel safely and secretly, and if there's any language barriers as they move about - he's the one to interpret.

The one for Science has knowledge of the secrets of the land, what to eat, how to survive in the wilderness, how to track. He'll also know how to make things from scratch just by using the natural things he finds along the way.

The one for Government has a military background, the leader of the group. He'll be their protector, their hunter, the one who knows scouting skills and how to track an enemy down. He knows weapons of all types, and will be the main person who will deal with the Worshipers when they get to them.

Ergos can bestow these three with abilities that will enhance their natural skills. He'll send them off to search for the Worshipers, who already know they are on their way and meets them half way to guide them to the fortress.

The Huntsmen - their powers should be elemental, since they're werewolves. Their natural feral abilities are obvious, but their magic will aide them through natural means. Since they are nature's creatures, then their powers should reflect their type. Water, Earth, Wood, Air, Fire, Metal, Plant. Not to sound all Avatar here, but they should be more in that range. A Hunter who is well adapt to the bow, who can listen and read the trees to know if it's going to rain or if someone had passed moments ago, should have powers in Wood and possibly Air. The Hunter who's a fast runner, the one who can read and listen to the ground's clues to determine what has happened in the area, who is just so hot-blooded with his nasty temper, and the strongest fighter should have powers in Earth and Fire.

Things like this that we will find in their templates can determine if they possess two or three elemental powers. Then, there's a variety going on. And you've mention dropping the Hunter list from five to three. This is good with me. I'll be popping a lot of NPC's one we get into this. It's natural for me and they come and go as needed. So, to have less main and minor charries to work with is fine by me.

After the Huntsmen finds the princess, the whole story will be them keeping her safe as they try variations of different routes to get her quickly to the destination Cersyra tells them to send her. It will be a special place she must go to grow and strengthen herself, for Cersyra to connect to her in order to gain her full power. But, it seems like everywhere they turn, they run into people who are Worshipers.

okay, I am so so so in love with the idea of the hunters having element sort of specialties. Though I think that each will be very adapt at fighting, due to them being bred, born, and made for protection. So while they may have some other skills, I think that they should at least be dominantly skilled at fighting regardless. So you are also wanting to drop down to three? If this is the case I think I would be entirely okay playing all three of them. Otherwise if youd prefer you can play one. As for the NPC's, I like it. I stress that if we are to drop down to three, that they may need to be a little more on the powerful side, seeing as they are up against a deity, seven spades, and followers. I would think that the numbers would come to gather, at least in the instance of the spades.

As for the spades's skills I like it, but I was imaging them a little more elusive. Maybe putting on a face for the Queen. Pretending to support her, while plotting her demise - not blatantly hunting her.

One thing I like, but dislike is the deception which is the seven spades. I like it because it is very them. It seems very much like something they would do. On the other hand, I feel like the kingdom would be in ruins, that no matter how they tried there would still be deprivation traveling across the kingdom. I feel like even though the spades want to put up a face, that the earth itself is showing signs of a lack of queen. That it is showing signs of deteriorating. If the spades and the deities followers are both working towards the deities deterioration of the world, for his means, then I would think that the people overall would be in ruins, starvation, poverty, ect. So while some may plead for help, I think they would know her goal, know that she needed to go to the throne. I also think that the queen would bring a liveliness where she traveled - sort of restoring the deterioration which the deity has caused.

Again, I think that her just returning to the throne wouldn't right everything, I think that they would need to hide her, have her come to full power, and eventually protect her / kill off the enemies standing in her way.

Ofc as you know I am willing to compromise ;p

Oh yea, the Hunters should be more fighter than anything. You're right about that. So, their abilities in elements should relate for fighting, protection, security, safety. Cool.

As for the spades's skills I like it, but I was imaging them a little more elusive. Maybe putting on a face for the Queen. Pretending to support her, while plotting her demise - not blatantly hunting her.

Well, yes. That's what they did with the former Queen - before they murdered her.

Now, there's a Princess out there, a Queen to be, that they are slowly becoming aware of. When they are told that this Princess is a real person they will want to find her and kill her as well. The Seven will send three of their group to go find her. They're not hunting her, per se, only seeking them out. I see them telling the people of their kingdoms that they are working together to find her and bring her safely back to the throne, to save them all. This is not their intentions, but to keep the people unaware, the play that little game with them. They will come across the Worshipers who are holding her hostage, and soon learn more about the Deity whose been sponsoring their global control secretly.

I believe though, when the Hunters actually kidnap her back, it's the Worshiper's who will be hunting her down. It would be wise for the Seven to not be known to the Hunters and the Princess. They are suppose to become her advisers when she regains the throne. Remember, no one really knows the truth about the former Queen's death. They just assume one or all of the Seven were involved. The Princess had no idea of this, of course, or who they are - but I betcha that the Hunters know because Cersyra would have told them.

If we keep the Seven's identity a secret from the Hunters, then they will still be able to continue their manacle ways if, in fact, the Huntsmen are successful in returning the Princess to the throne. They can still play the loyal card with her, as if they are on her side. Then, some time before her coronation onto the throne, they can attempt to kill her - only, again, to be foiled by the Hunters.

One thing I like, but dislike is the deception which is the seven spades. I like it because it is very them. It seems very much like something they would do. On the other hand, I feel like the kingdom would be in ruins, that no matter how they tried there would still be deprivation traveling across the kingdom. I feel like even though the spades want to put up a face, that the earth itself is showing signs of a lack of queen. That it is showing signs of deteriorating. If the spades and the deities followers are both working towards the deities deterioration of the world, for his means, then I would think that the people overall would be in ruins, starvation, poverty, ect. So while some may plead for help, I think they would know her goal, know that she needed to go to the throne. I also think that the queen would bring a liveliness where she traveled - sort of restoring the deterioration which the deity has caused.

Again, I think that her just returning to the throne wouldn't right everything, I think that they would need to hide her, have her come to full power, and eventually protect her / kill off the enemies standing in her way.

I see what you mean. I'm wondering - on the Spades - that there's a few members in this group who, at first, believe that their actions are beneficial for all people. But, when they began to start working with the Worshipers of this evil Deity they soon realize that their actions are not for no ones benefit except for that Deity. This will have them considering changing their minds, or secretly helping the Princess...or sacrificing themselves for her benefit. That would bring some glimmer of hope to the people, in a sense, to not have the royal advisers so sinister all around.

And the idea of the Princess not fully being in her power is good. We can almost place this with the fact that she's still a young woman - not fully into her womanhood and unknowing of the world's ways through experiences. Her travels with the Hunters will help her see the world, learn of the people; and this helps her grow and mature in that way. I do like the idea of people and the earth changing in her presence. This will also give the Spade and Worshipers trying to gain her back a bread-crumb path to follow. They will then realize that they are not taking her directly to the throne, but somewhere else. Cersyra will tell the Hunters to take her to a sacred place, one that no one knows about. Here, she will be cleansed in the holy waters of Cersyra - washed with her tears from past earthly pains. This will wash away the damaging chaos from her soul to renew her back into the form she should be in - in order to hold Cersyra's spirit properly. Then, Cersyra can place her spirit back into her - and hopefully do so before they are disturbed or attacked....

But, the relationships, between her and the Hunters, and problems that come from it will mature her in other ways - in ways of the heart.

If we use the concept of one of the Hunters becoming jealous of the Princess's interest in the Alpha, to where he turns around and tricks the Alpha into doing something, or being framed in, something against the Queen that he really didn't do - then, that will also be another lesson for the Queen-to-be about matters of the heart and how easily the heart can be corrupted through the influence of evil. Once things finally smooth back out and she takes the throne - only to see that things are not changing for the better, then another matter can come about that the Queen hasn't experienced yet. This matter can be what fully awakens her maturity and powers. Again, it will be another matter of the heart, which ties her growing relationship with the Alpha huntsman and her true fate. This will also assure that there will be another heir to take the throne when it's time for her to depart from it.

Throwing out some thoughts for the Princess...

Princess Ionna
Formal Name: Fraya (Lady) Ionna Ogilhinn of Giyyora
Rabbit Name: Ion

Age: She is over a century old, but her appearance is of a 20 year old young woman.
Class: Lords - Parents are unknown to her, but were the Royals of Giyyora (King and Queen) Her mother being the Holy Queen of Cersyra.

The Physique:

Every inch of her form carries the fingerprints of the artist, an angelic grace that is known by many of her isle as the most priceless jewel in the Ogilhinn line.

Ionna stands at the height of 5'7", and is about 124lbs. She has a crown of long, wavy arburn hair, highlighted by the sun. It flow down to the mid of her back, normally embellished with smoke crystal beads. She often wears it down, cascading nonchalantly across her shoulders.

Her face structure describes a textbook Giyyorian. She carries the soft cheekbones, careful drawn jaw line, and charming nose of her kind. Her ears are lobeless and as cute as a cherub's. Yet, the most famous feature of a Giyyorian is the sharp sea green crystals which color their eyes. They are clear visions of the story of their owner's heartfire. This trait is commonly found among the nobles who are blood descendants of the Giyyorian Yngvis; the brighter the eyes, the stronger the blood.

Ionna's lips are full and deeply blushed, holding in silence a hidden kiss in the right corner, only visible when she allows a small curve of amusement to befall them. Her beauty is held on an elegant swan's neck and sweetly slopping shoulders. Though toned and muscular in a pleasant way, her arms and legs are slightly slender, covered with smooth creamy skin. Her hands are long and sturdy, soft to the touch.

Her feminine features are proportioned to her body pleasantly. Her chest is generous but not too large, and her hips are hypnotically curved, but not too wide. Her stomach is noticeably toned and her feet are just as sturdy and smooth as her hands, still correctly sized to compliment her form.

Even though she no longer can recall the sight of her mother's smile, it is clear to anyone who known the pass Holy Queen that this young woman is her only-born. No Giyyorian favors Mother Creation as much as Ionna does.

Attire/Items:

When in instruction or council of the court, Brianna dresses in her long flowing gowns of the finest silks, dyed in the inspiring shades of the day's first light. Even when bathed in these fineries, she still carries a hidden dagger on her person. She also has a few deadly accessories for her hair - ponytail daggets full of projectile spears laced with poison, or ninetail whip ties woven through her braids. She's been trained in these weapons since she was a young child, but has never used them but only once…and not very well.

Bri is as graceful as the wind in speech and courtly attitude, and a dynamic ball of fire when called upon or when engaged in a hot conversation. She is energetic and manipulative, using all her attributes to sway any decision her way...yet it is not always the wisest choice.

She has a spark of creativity that helps her weasel out of close calls, and a determination to maintain her stand for people, or on issues which she holds dear to her heart. She is a hopeless romantic, and in spite of her visual confidence, she is still doubtful of herself, which causes her to make poor decisions.

Personality:

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Likes/Dislikes:

History:
Her Blood family: Giyyorian Yngvis (Royals) Her Mother, (The Dirixa, Holy Queen of Cersyra), was murdered in the attempt to protect the lands of her Goddess, her people, and her only daughter. The child Ionna was taken by an unknown band of fighters, and no one has seen or heard of her whereabouts ever since.

As of now she sleeps in the bounds of her captors, locked in time, aging slowly to bypass the centries passed.

I very much like the idea about the spades.

I also like the idea about things sort of maturing her as she goes forward.

I was thinking that the entirety of the world would be flourishing better than it was, livelier. That can be up for debate. I was thinking that nature itself would be working on their side too, the animals thinking of her as a kin, ect.

Also, am I to play all of the huntsmen? Or are you wanting to pick one of them up? AND, did everything stated with them look okay? Do you mind modern, non drawn /ect photos of chars?

Lastly, we sort of decided that the deity is sort of the bad spirits of the world in a sense, similar to what the bible describes as a snake looking to corrupt?

I was thinking that the entirety of the world would be flourishing better than it was, livelier. That can be up for debate. I was thinking that nature itself would be working on their side too, the animals thinking of her as a kin, ect.

Oh, that's a marvelous idea! I didn't think of that. And really, that would help the Hunters even more, being Elementals - all will work towards keeping her safe. That's neat. It would make her a bit confused and amazed at how all of that is happening for her. I believe she will not know everything exactly about who she is, or who resides within her. She was so young when she was taken, and has been in a coma practically all that time. So, the Hunters, probably the Alpha, will end up being the one who tells her, explains to her, teaches her - if must, exactly who she is and her purpose for the world. Cersyra will tell her more later, the more serious requirements for her and all, but I believe that would create another piece within the relationship developing stage between her and the Hunters.

Also, am I to play all of the huntsmen? Or are you wanting to pick one of them up? AND, did everything stated with them look okay? Do you mind modern, non drawn /ect photos of chars?

Well, you know the Huntsmen better than I do, but if you needed the help, I'll take one. It depends on you because they're your creation.

And everything about them works great. I'm rather excited about the Huntsmen idea and the variation between the three. And I'll change my picture - more realistic photo, right? K...

Lastly, we sort of decided that the deity is sort of the bad spirits of the world in a sense, similar to what the bible describes as a snake looking to corrupt?

Yea, something like that - the opposite of Cersyra, who is balance, peace, prosperity, creativity, nature, honesty...all the good stuff. Granted, all living creatures have a taste of good and evil in their blood, but Cersyra is the one who keeps that balance worthy of good. The other deity refuses to assist in balance. He rather just take the lot for himself and let the world rot.

Glad you like the idea of the world :)

I've managed five of the males before at one time, so I think I can handle the three :)

No no your photo was stunning. I was entirely okay with it. I just can't find male photos that are like it lol... so that is why I asked! I am sorry, sheesh I didn't mean to insinuate that. So not trying to be a brat lol...

Okay, so for the deity I am seeing an evil man, more of a misty sort of spirit that is lost, or trapped between realms to counter all the good which cersyra creates - though his powers are vastly stunted in comparison to hers - he is unable to breath his being into another, but he is able to sway and teach people in his favor tricks of his dark nature. A bit twisted, someone who uses his persuasive, and somewhat charismatic words to persuade good beings to be swayed in favor of him.

No problem about the photo - I have thousands in stash for charrie inspirations.

Likie the Baddie! He sounds perfectly right for the concept. Wondering, would he be able to shape his misty form into a figure, male or female, or animal - before humans as one of his ways to manipulate them? That would make it difficult for the Hunters to actually flesh him out, you know...and when the Baddie begins to influence one of their own, or possibly take on the form of one of the Huntsmen in order to fool the Princess and the others, having a skill like that can come in handy.

[GLOW=lime]Huntsmen[/GLOW]
I worked it out so each had two elements which sort of coincide with them.

Caspian 'Cas' Varenkov

Class: Lower - middle Class - Blacksmith father
Alpha of the Huntsmen

Caspian was a miracle child, his parents signing up on the single hope that one day they would have their own offspring. Each of them were blonde, blue eyed people. His mother short, heavier, even as a child, and his father hardly taller than her with his own amount of padding for the winters. So when Anastasia birthed a black haired, amber and golden eyed son both parents were astonished. His eyes resembled the woman who had come to them, and the dark layer of black hair which coated his arms and legs resembled that which the woman had told them was his true nature.

Standing at a height of 5'11 Caspian is the shortest of his brothers, even if he is the leader. Caspian is of the strong willed, lean muscled and a little bulky due to it, as well as dependable and enduring giving him qualities associated with the Earth Element. On the other hand Caspian is also wild in his ways, when angry quite destructive, and sometimes brash or quick to make a decision and stick with it. This aligns Caspian with the Fire element as well.

Fire to Earth

Caspian is closely associated with the two elements of power which cause him to be stronger than his brothers.

His hair is a few inches long, a dark black, and his body is covered in a coat - though not super thick, or abnormally long - of dark colored hair.

When Caspian reached the age of fifteen his parents harbored a home that was secluded deep in the woods on the outskirts of town, but they still allowed him to work with metal, and fire to assist his father with the family business. This was also to keep him busy, and allow him other time to train, to ensure he was strong, and able to fulfill his needs.

Jericho 'Jer' Ackers

Air To Fire

Class: Upper Class, his father was a doctor among the towns people, and an on call doctor to the kingdoms.

Jericho was taught the tricks of his fathers trade but was kept a secret from all of the town. According to the town Jericho doesn't exist he was lost at birth, and the couple ceased their efforts to conceive. Jerico resembles his father more than his mother, but still there are few resemblances. When Jericho became older he was allowed to help with people coming in for help, but under the guise that he was from another town, an apprentice.

Jericho stand at about 6'2, his body is lean muscular, and sturdy like the Earth - which each of the men were molded from. It is Jericho's only relation to the element though. He is aligned mainly with Fire and Air.

Jericho is the jokester going along with things at will, knows information about healing, and medicinal. Is considered the easy, joking spirit among the three, though he is much worse off with his anger than Cas, due to his stubbornness. Another issue of Jer's is his impulsiveness. Though when Jericho is angered the other half of him is revealed, the feisty fighter. Jer is also tactful at defensive, though not nearly as adapt at it as Ari.

Ari Denton

Class: Lower - His father was a farmer part time and his mother ran a booth for trading goods in the bazaar.

Water To Air

Ari is the only one of the three who is light haired, a blonde associated with the lightness of air, and his eyes are a vibrant ocean blue., and his body is not scattered with dark hair, but instead barely noticeable blonde hair. If there was one of the three to blend in it was certainly Ari.

Still standing at a staggering 6'3 Ari is build like a rock, large and stocky, but full of muscle. So even if he is mainly associated with Water and Air he still carries the sign of his mother in the lean muscle of his build created for fighting. Ari is a skilled tracker, the wind assisting him in his efforts. Another little trick which the two weaker elements give Ari is the ability to sense some things minutes before it is to happen. (hope that is okay, air / water are the weaker of the four).

Ari was the only of the three who had constant contact with the public. Due to this features appearing so familiar to his families, and those around him there was little reason for him to stay hidden away. All previous members of the Huntsmen had been of darker color, representing that of a dark natured, dark colored wolf. Another thing this which helped him stay hidden was the fact that his family was such a low class. If not for Ari his parents would have starved to death during the freezing winters, but he is skilled at fishing, hunting, and tracking. His ability to sense things also assisted in this. A skill which air has graced him with is the tact of defensive, while his powers are not overbearing, or as strong as his brothers, he is tactful at getting his foes to come to him, and setting up traps which aid him in his survival. Ari is more laid back, certainly associated with 'going with the flow of things', but not when it has to do with his 'feelings' on things occurring.​

Sounds good, I edited info into that post, and will add the deity at a later time, though without a photo of the deity ;]

See this is where I am struggling too because honestly I thought about this RP and you today :p.

So, I guess my issue with starting is that I have this idea of them being awoken, in a sense given their powers, and told to find one another. From here they test out their primal form, train with one another, and test out their limits. I would say a few weeks of this, before they get a strange scent, or a strange dream. Maybe all of them have the same dream (I have this clearly imprinted in my head atm). I am thinking that mainly because I dont see C (calling the mother that for short lol) would personally come to them. maybe she is regaining power from creating them, and lacks the power to go to them personally so she plants little seeds.

Further, the thing I having an issue with is them getting the princess out of the grasps of the deity. See I wasn't quite anticipating confrontation initially. Another huge issue I see with this is that any RP that is going to be a travel RP usually gets tedious - if that makes sense. Now imagine that with FOUR characters and not just one. So having them travel to the throne sort of deters me in a sense? Though I know in some ways that it will be inevitable. So how to solve this? I was thinking that maybe the castle would be a better place for most of the action to go down, as well as maybe town, woods, or whatever else. But a traveling RP would prove, I think, to get a little troublesome - needing to move everyone along, ect, ect.

So, I guess my issue with starting is that I have this idea of them being awoken, in a sense given their powers, and told to find one another. From here they test out their primal form, train with one another, and test out their limits. I would say a few weeks of this, before they get a strange scent, or a strange dream. Maybe all of them have the same dream (I have this clearly imprinted in my head atm). I am thinking that mainly because I dont see C (calling the mother that for short lol) would personally come to them. maybe she is regaining power from creating them, and lacks the power to go to them personally so she plants little seeds.

Well, it's been a long time between Cersyra creating them, and their aging to become the Hunters that they are now. She would have had plenty of time to regain her powers in order to call upon them again to set out to find each other. I believe her powers are not completely intact because she needs her second half - which is the Queen-to-be. Therefore, there's certain things she can do, and things she cannot do until she is one with Ionna.

Now, when it comes to the Hunters finding each other and training for the first half of the story - that puts you working all the action alone, for you're running the Hunters. I can participate here by having Ionna visit the Hunters personally in their dreams, speaking to them in their dreams one on one, or something like this. She warns them of things she's learned through her senses while imprisoned, and things Cersyra tells her to speak of. But mostly, this is for the Hunters benefits. They are connected to her, born with the innate sense to track her essence. It would make sense if they had their personal ideas of her and we get to see her the way they see her. She looks like herself, but her personality will match them...because they really don't know her personality, just her essence and how she looks.

Further, the thing I having an issue with is them getting the princess out of the grasps of the deity. See I wasn't quite anticipating confrontation initially. Another huge issue I see with this is that any RP that is going to be a travel RP usually gets tedious - if that makes sense. Now imagine that with FOUR characters and not just one. So having them travel to the throne sort of deters me in a sense? Though I know in some ways that it will be inevitable. So how to solve this? I was thinking that maybe the castle would be a better place for most of the action to go down, as well as maybe town, woods, or whatever else. But a traveling RP would prove, I think, to get a little troublesome - needing to move everyone along, ect, ect.

Honestly, I haven't had any problems with travel RPs, mainly because in the mist of travels, other situations come into play, other mini stories that sort of tie into the main plot will be played out. I saw the opportunity for situations to come their way that will blossom their friendships, or cause troubles within the group when it comes to the Hunters' natural competitiveness before a young woman, or striving to gain her favor, or do something that makes them more of the Alpha in the group.

Or, problems that they run into in various towns or villages that deals with the horrible conditions the Seven Spades have forced the people into with their lack of leadership... spies informing the Spades of their location, or corrupted people who just see a group traveling with items of interest... Perhaps, a poacher recognizes the Hunters are Lycan and attempts to capture them for their pelts... Or the princess is kidnapped by a merchant who deals with underground prostitution and sees a nice price he can gain if he sells her overseas...

Or, they run into people along the way dealing with issues that sort of relates to something they're personally are dealing with - like a young woman who is seeking her family who were captured and forced into working for the new government farms without pay. She's too young to work, but too young to seek her parents and older brother on her own. They help her out. This situation can bring thoughts to Ionna about family and parents, since she's lived without her parents and really never realized she was missing something in her life that was vitally important. The Hunters grew up in loving, supportive families... Her doubts about family and just loving someone so close like family would make this situation a nice learning lesson that the Hunters can help her with.

They can run into a situation that involves one of the Hunter's family members, or an item that one of them has becoming something of interest to someone they run into - which ends up causing them problems...

Geez, I can go on with various things that can occur within a traveling situation that can build the story, keep the action alive and unique but connecting to the plot, and keep us from getting bored...

But, if you like, we can make it to where they're not so far away. Like the Hunters actually were set to live close to each other - like in the same kingdom, but in different villages surrounding the kingdom. So, they are close to each other. If the kingdom they live near is the Royal kingdom of the Queen of Cersyra, then they don't have far to go to get the Princess there... All the other locations, like the secret location the Princess needs to go first to build her strength, can be close to the main kingdom. (I see this sacred area like deep catacombs underneath the castle or someplace sacred. It's been hidden from all eyes for decades, and only the Princess, and the Hunters are allowed there... I see things like natural lights, underground waterfalls and vegetation and sights no one has ever seen before.) The fortress where she's being held can be close too... Perhaps, there's a coven of Worshipers living in the outskirts of the next kingdom - that can be where she's located. It doesn't have to be far away.

Or, they're hidden in the mountains shadowing one of the smaller villages in the royal kingdom... Therefore, we're keeping the actions within one kingdom rather than spanning various kingdoms. The traveling won't be so expansive that way... Don't know if that will help out or not, but I've always found a way to make a travel RP work. If nothing else, the need for time squiggling always works out well too... moving the time up to move the action along. We don't have to play out every day of their lives, just the scenes that will build something within the story.

And sorry for the length of this, but you started a brainstorm...shame on you! :P

Interesting, we can give it a try, but be warned I've never had it work :/

What you are suggesting sounds more of a world of warcraft-esque idea. But I will run with it, for the sake of this RP, simply because we have been working with it so intensely.

As for the hunters, the concept was them not having the power to morph without their brothers. I still think I want them to 'sense' that it is time to meet up, that something is drastically different. I also still want the stories which I formed to stick for them. So MAYBE we make it over three kingdoms? One smaller than the rest, but nonetheless. I want them to meet up, and I still want the princess to maybe come to them in a dream? If that makes sense? I sort of have an idea of what the males see - whether the deity brought it to them, or it was just a nightmare. Maybe it isn't really her, but he thinks it is which would put him up in arms? Then in the same day C comes to them, and tells them it is time?

I am sleepy, and it is okay, don't be sorry.

Well, tell me what you envision for this piece - when it comes to the actions and movements of the story. I know we've tapped into various things, but clarify things more for me. I've been oddly sick lately and I really think I'm not capturing the majority of your thoughts here; and my are just all over the place. I just want to make sure I've getting everything... Honestly, if you want we can just run this how you would like, and if I see something interesting that might can enter in - to add some meat on the bone, I'll send it to you for discussion.

I understand that you want the brothers to sense the need to find each other. That's cool with me.

I definitely don't want you changing your charries for anything. Don't worry about that. I was suggesting ideas, not saying you should change them up. The need for personality conflict, or situations that are not perfect which need refining, are good to have.

So, there is the main royal kingdom, and two sister kingdoms under them - all of them share a belt of mountains that spans across their backs, and two of them share a large lake that empties into the distant ocean. That can give us some texture in our location. There are still small provinces, villages, cities within the three main kingdoms - all of them are under the wings of the royal kingdom.

The dream summons I like as well. It's like, when Ionna was kidnapped, a natural need to call for help when in danger occurred - even while she unconscious. That's a nice idea.