The Q&A Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.

Smartcar, or Delorian 'cause Back to the Future, or Impala 'cause Supernatural.

Who is your favorite tv character?

HOW CAN PEOPLE CHOOSE ONE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS ONE FAVORITE THING D: ONE DOESN'T EXIST!

Fine. Matoba Seiji! No wait. Natori Suichi! No wait, Natsume Takashi! On the other hand, the doctor. But then again, Jack Harkness. Naah, maybe Rumaty Ivan Di Raginei... I MIGHT HAVE A FEW FAVORITES!

What is your favorite food?

Pretty much, yeah.

Did you have a favourite stuffed animal as a kid?

Yes! And it changed like every month. But I always had one favorite at a time. For a while it was my circus elephant. Then it was my old bear (that was its name, cause it was an old bear made by my great grandmother?). Then it was the bear. Then it was Stitch. Etc. (Still have old bear and stitch in my room xD)

Ever done the caramelldansen?

yes. and learned to play it on the piano. i hate this song so much, but EVERYONE wanted me to play it. fuck you all. take your damn caramel and danse it up your ass so hard that you speak out your butt and fart out your mouth.

I'm just a little bitter.

ever been rickrolled?

Nope. It wasn't a thing in Sweden when it was popular on the internet, and I wasn't actively talking to English speaking folks at the time :D I only got to know about its existence from teens react o.O

Have you ever owned a pet?

Yes, I had a dog when I was a kid. Her name was Snowpea, but she died when I was eight. I think. I can't remember. I also had pet fish back then.

Have you been scared by an urban legend in your country?

Nope. Never heard any scary urban legends from my own country. But some urban legends from other countries has scared me.

Do you like cotton candy?

Mixed to hate. I'm not overly fond of it.

Have you ever BASE jumped?

Last edited:
I don't know what that is.

Have you ever broken a limb?

Nope, 'cause I'm cautious like that.

Have you ever immersed yourself in another culture (e.g. learning the language, eating authentic food, etc.)?

Not fully, no. My sister had some kind of culture day with the Girl Scouts when she was much younger that I went to, but I doubt that counts.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?

Nope. I've cried because I couldn't fall asleep, but never cried until I fell asleep xD Probably wouldn't go together with my insomnia. Crying would make me too awake to be able to fall asleep while still being sad. + I rarely cry, and when I do, it's just for a few minutes.

What's your first memory from childhood as far as you know?

I remember waking up at our cabin when we would go for the summer. I was about 7 ish? Maybe give or take a year. The sun was just rising and the dew was still coated on everything. So I stood at the railing and looked over the lake... And a lizard jumped on my face. First time I had ever seen a lizard in real life and it ruined everything! I love them still though.

What is a habit you wish you could stop?

Biting my nails is high up there, so I think I'll choose that.

What is the most embarrassing thing you've done in public?

..pulled myself out of a pool after doing a canon ball, i was wearing a bikini, and one side of my top was not covering me anymore.. random guy pointed it out because i didn't notice.
I have also ran into a pole while walking because i decided that i couldn't wait until i got home to read a book, even worse about that is i had actually looked up just before i ran into it....

Is there something that your closest friends won't let you live down, and if so what is it?

a pair of boxers with a beaver on the ass that says "dam it"

my wife LOVES making me wear them. gives her a laugh.

what is best in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.