The Pursuit of Justice (Superhero Based Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go to lunch, im gonna tweak my cs a little. Nothing major (I think). I think I forgot a few things I wanted to point out.
"Please look forward to it!"

When I go to lunch, im gonna tweak my cs a little. Nothing major (I think). I think I forgot a few things I wanted to point out.
"Please look forward to it!"
Sure thing! I always re-read sheets at start phase of any roleplay, so I won't miss any changes.

So what's our status, kupo? I'm excited to get our story going kupo-ku-po!

Worry not, kupo. I am considering making a second character, but I may save that for later. I'm thinking about starting this thing up tonight, maybe tomorrow. I hope you are all prepared, kupo.

Reactions: Camleen
My guy will be up tonight est^^. No work today so yay lol

Reactions: Camleen
Can't wait to see!

Come ooooooon ya'll are killin me! I wanna make our story kupo! Do ya want me to get the ball rolling with a simple solo post?

WORDS FROM THE WILD...

Troye2.jpg

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
@The Classy Mog
I'm working on my guy now, got distracted with life.

But one question, would it be ok if he had like 4 powers

Main Power
Secondary Power
and Two Support Powers but each would have great weaknesses since I've done this type of thing before and made sure my char was beatable in the end.
Just asking, while I work to get him up before heading to bed.

I'd have to know ahead of time. I've had to have one of our members nerf his character already, and in the state of fairness, I'm working hard to keep things as balanced as possible.

Also, I'm sorry, guys. Work is hitting me pretty hard right now. I'll get this thing moving as soon as I'm able.

I'd have to know ahead of time. I've had to have one of our members nerf his character already, and in the state of fairness, I'm working hard to keep things as balanced as possible.

Also, I'm sorry, guys. Work is hitting me pretty hard right now. I'll get this thing moving as soon as I'm able.
No need now, the powers I had in mind for support don't work in this type of superhero rp, but my other two powers are
Aura Manipulation & Telekinesis, two powers which have great weaknesses to them and my go-to powers so that should be good but once I get him up you can see if the weaknesses don't fit since still thinking them over and I have no clue what other weaknesses I will add but for now, he only will have Aura Manipulation as his main power and Telekinesis as his 2nd power.​

HEX CODE

#F80E24

FACE CLAIM

Therell Spires

ARTIST "PHENOM" JORDAN III

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

【GENERAL】││││││【GENERAL】

✖✖✖Name✖✖✖

Artist Patrick Jordan III

✖✖✖Nicknames✖✖✖

Artie || King Goofball || Buddha || Sunshine || Bright Eyes || Baby Face

✖✖✖Age✖✖✖

Eighteen (June 21st)

✖✖✖Gender✖✖✖

Male

✖✖✖Sexuality✖✖✖

Bisexual

✖✖✖Occupation✖✖✖

High School Senior/Part-Time Cashier at Footlocker

【APPEARANCE】││││││【APPEARANCE】

✖✖✖Hair✖✖✖

Raven-Black || Afro-Textured || Curly || Short

✖✖✖Eyes✖✖✖

Green-Hazel

✖✖✖Height✖✖✖

6'3"

✖✖✖Weight✖✖✖

210 lbs.

✖✖✖Distinguishing Features✖✖✖

1. Multiple Tattoos
2. Nipple Piercings
3. Chiseled Jaw
4. Innocent Eyes
5. Boyish Smile & Laugh
6. Smooth, Silky Skin

✖✖✖Clothing Style✖✖✖

1. Fashionable .1
[spoili]
6fc0b1bc61a469ddf14d7b4f61592117.jpg

[/spoili]

2. Urban .2
[spoili]
9659e3938b14e485b03efb3e5a591497.jpg

5a0885cd4b4be54d7871cf0f9f2f4d7a.jpg

hoodie-biker-jacket-watch-skinny-jeans-high-top-sneakers-large-9742.jpg

[/spoili]

3. Trendy .3
[spoili]
4a4822dcac13c5a33e933242f2d0666f.jpg

fd148869a3756a3b1300c6f4bed54ece.jpg

[/spoili]

4. Colorful .4
[spoili]
915e7e46901db359fcaaae17360e5fcd.jpg

8e59387821145d33a92d0428bbfe6bd3.jpg

[/spoili]

5. Bohemian .5
[spoili]
bohojeans.jpg

[/spoili]

6. Athletic .6
[spoili]
72cfeb6faa6ced9d80f3d2b0d8facc39.jpg

b6efe14033f1d9619664ab719f9ad9ab.jpg

dfd2ee8cba52d1c2c64278e5461551cf.jpg

slide9-rule3-ease.jpg

[/spoili]

【CONFIDENTIAL】││││││【CONFIDENTIAL】

✖✖✖Superhero Alter Ego✖✖✖

PHENOM
(His chosen Superhero Alias)

✖✖✖Skills✖✖✖

Martial Arts (Expert)
Cooking (Beginner)
Singing (Expert)
Dancing (Master)
Running/Endurance (Proficient)
Self-Defense (Beginner)
Leadership (Poor)
Strategic (Expert)
Medical Knowledge (Beginner)
Resourceful (Expert)

✖✖✖Powers✖✖✖

Aura Manipulation (Link)
The ability to manipulate the subtle, luminous radiation that surrounds a person or object.
[spoili]
Much like the ability, Life-Force Manipulation, the user can manipulate this kind of energy in various ways. However, this ability deals with the energy of their spiritual essence instead of the entire universe. Aura is the energy that is formed from one's achievement of spiritual power through extreme mental focus and strong emotions. Users of this power are able to increase their natural abilities, attract and repel the aura of others, sense the aura, and project it. Types of aura are located in different parts of the physical body such as the forehead, spine, throat, heart, and stomach. The power of the aura also changes with one's mood.
[/spoili]
There are 7 auras, each with their attributes and colors.
Muladhara (Red) - Deals with physical nature.
Swadhisthana (Orange) - Deals with emotion.
Manipura (Yellow) - Deals with self-energy and willpower.
Anahata (Green) - Deals with healing.
Vishuddha (Blue) - Deals with intelligence.
Anja (Indigo) - Deals with mental communication.
Sahasrara (Violet) - Deals with awareness of illusions and obtaining a higher consciousness.

Telekinesis (Link)
The power to manipulate objects/matter with the mind.
[spoili]
User can influence/manipulate/move objects/matter with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", and may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.

[/spoili]
Basic Level
Binding
: To keep object/being from moving.
Levitation: To lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
Psionic Speed: To augment the user's physical speed, e.g. outrunning a speeding vehicle.
Psionic Strength: To augment the user's physical strength, e.g. punching through a steel wall.
Telekinetic Bullet Projection: To project telekinetic energy or objects as bullets.
Telekinetic Choking: To strangle others.
Telekinetic Grip: To grasp an object firmly in place, e.g. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
Telekinetic Maneuver: To alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on or deflect an opponent attack.
Telekinetic Pull/Push: To pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf or sliding a cup across a table.

Advanced Level
Elemental Manipulation
: Alternate the natural elements of existence at a sub-molecular level.
Homing Effect: To make any object automatically follow, home in and lock onto its target or targets until it hits them.
Molecular Manipulation: To manipulate matter and energy at molecular level.
Motion Manipulation: Guide or shift directional vectors through direct molecular motion manipulation.
Property Manipulation: Change the physical and chemical properties.
Self-Molecular Manipulation: To manipulate self at molecular level.
Transmutation: Ability of changing molecules turning anything into most anything else.
Motor-Skill Manipulation: To manipulate the movement of others.
Object Manipulation: To alter an object's inner workings, e.g. unlocking a door.
Intuitive Aptitude: To learn how an object work by taking it apart and putting back together.
Spatial Sense: To "see" one's surroundings using telekinesis, e.g. sensing a target from a distance.
Telekinetic Aura: Possess powerful telekinetic extensions field from oneself.
Telekinetic Blast: Emit telekinetic energy to make blast that destroys anything in the user's path.
Telekinetic Combat: to use telekinesis in physical combat
Telekinetic Compression: To crush an object, e.g. squeezing a chair into a ball.
Telekinetic Constructs: To create objects, weapons and creatures out of telekinetic energy.
Telekinetic Destruction: To make an object explode, e.g. blowing up a table.
Telekinetic Flight: To use telekinesis to fly.
Telekinetic Surgery: To conduct complex surgery through telekinetic means.
Telekinetic Teleportation: Use telekinesis to teleport themselves or others.
Telekinetically Enhanced Condition: To use telekinesis to enhance the user's condition.
Unarmed Weapon Wielding: Use weapons without touching them.
Wound Inducement: To use telekinesis to cause physical wounds on others.

✖✖✖Strengths✖✖✖

Physically Strong
Mentally Strong
Fast
Flexible
Musically Gifted
Resourceful
Helpful
Quick Thinker
Optimism
Following

✖✖✖Weaknesses✖✖✖

All Around Weaknesses
ADHD
Emotional Issues (Suffered From Suicidal Thoughts & Depression a few years ago, still dealing with it but getting better).
Leading Others
Easily Distracted

Aura Manipulation Weaknesses & Limitations
Users must be in control of their emotions: Weak against Emotion Manipulation. (Which is one of the bigger issues when it comes to him using his power efficiently. If Artist is having a bad day, his power will not work right and he will end up hurting himself more than anyone else).

Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits. (Even though this power does seem to be a very versatile one, Artist is still learning how to control it and connect to all seven auras, which is very hard to do with his mental issues).

If connections are blocked, the aura cannot flow. (Something that happens a lot to Artist. He doesn't concentrate that often so his connections to his aura is blocked regularly and it takes him him a few hours to unblock the aura and use his power).

May be able to use only one aura at a time. (Right now, Artist can only use one aura at a time with a two hour buffer in-between aura changes. Meaning, he can use Muladhara for the entire day but he would have to wait another two hours after he stops using the physical aura to use another type and he can't switch back and forth even if he had just used that aura before switching).

Telekinesis Weaknesses & Limitations
Telekinesis Immunity (Obviously if someone is immune to telekinesis, Artist can't use his secondary power on them).

Psychic strength may be proportional to user's capacity, meaning an opponent with physical strength stronger than the user's mental strength may break free, or even be immune to the ability altogether. (Just as Artist's mental strength makes his telekinesis stronger, the same goes for someone physically stronger than him or at the same level, it would be a difficult fight for him to win).

Ability may be weakened or nullified by stress, fear or distractions. (Once again, Artist's mental issues and irrational fears can literally cause his telekinesis to shutdown, as if he doesn't have it anymore).

May only be able to manipulate targets of certain number, size or weight at once. (Artist can only lift and move three full grown adults at the same time, anymore, he would cause himself a mental headache and would crash).

Using this ability may be physically fatiguing. (Telekinesis is only Artist's last option power when his Aura Manipulation doesn't won't to play nice. Telekinesis puts a mental strain on his already fragile mind, so he tries not to use it too much in one day).

May be able to move only the objects that they can perceive. (If Artist can't see something or someone, or mentally picture someone or something, he can't use his telekinesis on them or it, it's as simple as that, see it to move it).

Could be ineffective against those who control themselves at fundamental levels. (Someone that has full control over their own body or a power that controls their own movement (I.E. Gravity Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Velocity Manipulation, etc...) are the harder ones for Artist to manipulate and really put a pain on his mind when he has to use too much of his mental strength against them).

✖✖✖Fears✖✖✖

Clowns
Sharks
The Dark
Dying
Elephants
Bugs
The Unknown
Surprises

Oh i get being busy kupo! Like I said, if i can help you or ANYONE with anything, just hit me up. I can help with ideas or rounding out characters or plots or ideas.

Okay, so, I imagine you have a good scientific basis for some of those offshoot powers through telekinesis, but, on account of balancing, I'm afraid you will only be able to use your telekinesis on a strictly on a basis of moving objects. I won't allow most of those secondary ones in the "advanced level" as its just too much. For now, at least. We'll see.

Okay, so, I've decided that we're going to be focusing almost entirely on metas, and as such, I will be changing my bloke to a meta. After I catch up on everything, I'll be changing him and then we'll get started. I'm going to be playing a good number of Npc's, so please bare with me.

Also, as much as I appreciate the offer, I can't think of any ways you lovely people could help me run or manage this thing. I suppose just help me keep track of things. Organization happens to be a grievous fault of mine. Haha

Okay, so, I imagine you have a good scientific basis for some of those offshoot powers through telekinesis, but, on account of balancing, I'm afraid you will only be able to use your telekinesis on a strictly on a basis of moving objects. I won't allow most of those secondary ones in the "advanced level" as its just too much. For now, at least. We'll see.

Okay, so, I've decided that we're going to be focusing almost entirely on metas, and as such, I will be changing my bloke to a meta. After I catch up on everything, I'll be changing him and then we'll get started. I'm going to be playing a good number of Npc's, so please bare with me.

Also, as much as I appreciate the offer, I can't think of any ways you lovely people could help me run or manage this thing. I suppose just help me keep track of things. Organization happens to be a grievous fault of mine. Haha

Okay, that seems... good.
I still have to add a lot to each of my character's powers, and some other stuff I eventually forgot about in process :P.

Okay! Azriel has been modified, and I will have the intro up this evening!

I'm heading to work, but should get home.. 8ish EST tonight I hope. If there's some postings, I'll do my best to get one up for my gal ASAP. I got me some ideas! Ideas and thoughts!

Which abilites? I can take out the ones that don't have telekinesis in the name but all the telekinetic abilities are in that power it just wouldn't work without them.

IC is up with an intro post for my character. I provides a brief glimpse into what is probably going to be our first "arc". Feel free to introduce your characters and such, and after a few posts maybe I'll provide another push toward the plot. Side plots and character development are welcome!

IC

Love it! Great posts guys! I'll be putting mine up today. I had to get staples in my head tonight, so I'm a little out of it . But Bengal's intro is coming!

Artist intro will be up either in a few hours or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.