The Purge? OOC/Sign-Ups

Are you interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some more ideas to add! (Message)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SilentSerenity

Original poster
tumblr_mnfxzwN3OI1qbxh0uo1_500.gif

THIS IS YOUR EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM ANNOUNCING THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE ANNUAL PURGE AT THE SIREN ALL CRIME INCLUDING MURDER WILL BE LEGAL FOR 12 HOURS. ALL EMERGENCY SERVICES WILL BE SUSPENDED. YOUR GOVERNMENT THANKS YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.

America -- a nation reborn. Unemployment is at 1%. Crime is at an all time low. Because of one night a year. All crime is legal. Enjoy the purge.

In 2022, the United States is a nation reborn ruled by the "New Founding Fathers of America." To maintain low crime and unemployment rates throughout the year, the government has instituted an annual 12-hour period called "The Purge" during which all criminal activity (including murder, theft, rape, etc.) becomes legal. The only rules during The Purge are that "Level 10" government officials must remain unharmed and usage of weaponry above "Class 4" is forbidden. The Purge is designed to act as a catharsis for the American people, so that they may vent all negative emotions however they desire.

Where you will be: You will be a "purger" meaning you will kill or be killed. It's an hour before the purge and you are getting ready to go out. You will pick your weapons and means of survival.

{ Any interested in this? }

CS:
Name:
Background:
Personality:
Family:
Weapon: (Not over a class 4)
Outfit: (Not a stylish one, a combat one meant for fighting, you're in the purge not a fashion show)

*RULES*
1. No godmod!
2. You may only kill someone else's character with their consent or I've made sure that they have dropped out.
3. You can die if you want?
4. Have fun!~♥

Characters: *User, Character first name (brings to post) character last name (brings to appearence) *
SilentSerenity - [BCOLOR=#ff99cc][BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Charlie[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]. . .[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] F, 20
FetusMaknae - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Ace[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]Young[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] M, 24
JusticHunt20 - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Jayson[/BCOLOR] Philips [/BCOLOR] M, 27; [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]David[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]Wellington[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR] M, 28
Dramma - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Benji[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]Green[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR] M, 16
Lylith - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Fischer[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]. . .[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR] M, 32
Keekayani - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Maximillion[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff](The White Rabbit)[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR] M, 29
Sugar_n_spice - [BCOLOR=#ff99cc][BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Aurora (Fire)[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Sutton[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR] F, 16
Kitsune - [BCOLOR=#ff99cc][BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Dylan[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Rose Byrant[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR] F, 17
Casanova Del la Rosa - [BCOLOR=#ff99cc][BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Dove[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Mackenzie Dollar[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR] F, 21; [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Langston[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]Brent Dollar Jr.[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR] M, 21
Domotoro - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Lucius[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]Bishop[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR] M, 20

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TotallyMe
I hella interested in this roleplay. I've been waiting for a roleplay like this.

Okay yay! I have one person interested! I'm going to be making an ad soon to get it out there so I can get more people c: @FetusMaknae

EDIT:
I know have the CS up so you can start creating your characters and posting them on here!
You can have more than one character if you please, but no adding characters while you're IC please.

Name: Charlene (Charlie)
Appearance:
qsiXE.gif
tumblr_mx5mb1yZOe1qj8mclo1_500.gif
tumblr_m9j9byLVFE1rd1fsjo1_500.gif
tumblr_lxhkhdpljx1r0ruhbo1_500.gif
(Yeah it's Kristen Stewart so what?)
Background: Charlie has participated in the Purge since she was 13, her dad thoroughly encouraged it, they would fight together and were unstoppable. Her father was killed in the purge when she turned 16. She actually enjoys the killing she finds it's a suitable way to get rid of her negative feelings and put into her killings.
Personality: Typical badass, short-tempered, laid-back
Family: No longer living
Weapon: Machete, shot-gun
Outfit: Jeans, black shirt, green hunter jacket, a holder for machete and bullets.

This is just a quick put-together one, I'll tidy it up later on.
Name: Ace Young
Appearance:
tumblr_mmazaihh1A1qchb71o1_500.gif

Background: Originally from Seoul, South Korea but moved at the age of three due to his parents having a job transfer. Been a purger since his late teens. His family was totally against the Purge but Ace was totally the opposite.
Personality: Typical bad boy, mysterious and a risk taker. He's stupidly luckily and always gets out of the worst things in best ways. Although was a bit of a temper and normally looses it quiet often.
Family: Out of the country.
Weapon: Hand gun, 2 daggers and a Wun-Geom (a Korean sword).
Outfit: Black hoodie and jeans, leather boots and a holder for his weapons.

Name:
Jayson Philips

Male
Appearance:
ffb05e634b95046814dda9223f09edfb.jpg

Background:

He at first didn't like The Purge, no he hated it. He was with his brother and father inside his father's apartment. Three men came in with sawed-off shotguns and killed both of them. He found out a couple months later, that those were his father's colleagues at work, so next purge he would kill them. So he found both of them, this time they weren't participating in the purge, so he grabbed his nailed baseball bat and beat them to death. He liked the sensation of killing and have been doing the purge ever since.
Personality:

Complicated, crazy and a hot head. He doesn't take any chance's
Family:
Daniel (Brother=Deceased)
Chris (Father=Deceased)
Diane (Mother=Deceased)
Weapon: (Not over a class 4)
nailed baseball bat, and a revolver
Outfit: (Not a stylish one, a combat one meant for fighting, you're in the purge not a fashion show)
Mask 9.jpg

I might join! But....I'lll only be able to respond during the weekends probably....

Name
Benji Green
Appearance
Z57961Eu.jpeg

Background
Benji grew up in a household where the purge was bad and they stopped people from entering, except one year they forgot about their bathroom window barely small enough for a kid to squeeze through...well someone did and they murdered the man and women hiding in a corner of their bedroom..walking upon a little boys room they saw no one and looked everywhere..Benji was hidden inside of his mattress where his parents always hid him..thinking his parents were still alive Benji stayed quiet only to realize when his parents got a new mattress they forgot to carve out a bit to hide in...he was taken up by his friends but instead of staying back during the purge Benji went all out..
Personality
| Daring | Funny | Tense | Nervous |
Family
Deceased.
Weapon
| Compound Bow | 6x Scope | Grip |
| Bowie Knife |
| Magnum Pistol |
Outfit
45be02a0811f9f5dd79a1a86227a0ebd.jpg

Accepted @Dramma

My ad has made a lot of impressions and clicks, but not many people have signed up! If you have fellow roleplay friends whom might be interested feel free to invite them to sign up I'm looking to a least get a few more before I create the IC!

@JusticeHunt20 @FetusMaknae

Please feel free to join, desperately in need for more characters :)
Okay. I've never seen either of the Purge movies but I think I have the jist of it. Is it okay to have a character who's just a raving lunatic who participates in the Purge because he likes killing?

I have a character in mind, he wears a white rabbit mask. I almost wanted him to be like a villain, if you know what I mean? I would think that there are usually some of the more crazy participants that you're told to avoid if you go out. But I just wanted to make sure that was okay...

Reactions: Kitsune
ih5adPn0WlZhO_zps205af428.png

Name: Fischer
Weight: 210
Height: 6'3
Hair: None

Background: Fischer works part time like most Americans... He has resigned himself to a life of hard work, and meaningless and fruitless effort to pull ahead in everyday life. But... Unbeknownst to the rest of the world... His day of glory, the night of the Purge, is fore-planned...

Setting aside massive amounts of his paychecks, and devoting much of his free time to developing, planning, and putting to trial his plan for vindication. Maps, sketches, blueprints, and receipts litter the basement of his house... A wall of armor and weapons hides, secretly, awaiting the fateful day when they will be pulled out for their maiden voyage on the streets.

Personality: Mentally insane... Jovial...

Family: Living in an adjacent apartment...

M416 rifle
.45 AP Taurus x2
SOG Seal Self Defense Dagger

Outfit: Plated steel armor
Micro weave shark suit. (Fragmented to maintain a level of mobility)
Leather gloves and boots, plated with serrated steel for hand to hand combat, if necessary.

CS:
Name: Maximillian (The White Rabbit)
Appearance:
Adam-Levine-biography1.jpg
il_570xN.92319389.jpg
adam%2Blevine%2Bblood.gif
Sorry, I had to do it X3

Background:Max appears to be your average citizen on any other day. He works at a butcher shop and lives by himself in a flat above it. On the night of the purge, a switch is flipped. Max dons a white rabbit mask and goes out slaughtering anyone he can lay his hands (or knife rather) on. Each year he tries to beat his "high score" by killing more people than the year prior. He is notorious for his murderous rampages and rumors of his existence are spread about. Not that Max minds it, in fact, he relishes the challenge it gives him. His parents were strongly opposed to the purge, as was normal for weak hearted people like them. When Max was old enough he slaughtered his parents as they cowered in their bedroom and ran into the night, slicing and hacking whoever crossed his path.

Personality:During the purge, Max is wild and gleeful. He takes great joy in watching the numbers stack up on his kill count. His go to weapon is a butcher's knife.

"Knives are more personal than the cold distance of a gun. I love the feeling of their life seeping out onto my fingers." - The White Rabbit

Other days, he is typically quiet, keeping to himself save for a giggle here and there as he remembers a particularly juicy kill.

Family: Deceased.

Weapon: Butcher's knife, sharpened the day of the Purge. A pistol in just in case something goes sour.

Outfit: His attire is simple. He throws caution to the wind (it makes it more exciting) and wears a simple black and red suit and, of course, his signature white rabbit mask. Pistol is holstered to his belt and he keeps his knife in hand.

Is this okay?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Aurora sutton (goes by "Fire")
Appearance:
nh12q9.jpg

She wears contacts
Background:
She grew up on the streets her parents didn't have the most stable job. So natural they stole, they taught aurora to fight and though they didn't like to kill she did. Imagine a 5 year old already fascinated with the art of killing. She would only defend herself until she was 11 when she decided she was strong enough to join. At first it was just her and a machete she loved going out to kill she thought it was the most fun she'd had in years. Until one time when she was 13 her and her parents were out stealing some food when a guy jumped them he had a blowtorch and he burned her parents to a crisp. As you would imagine this did not sit well with Aurora so with her handy little machete she brutally murdered the man who killed her parents. And took the blowtorch at first she didn't use it at all she just kept it around as a reminder to never put your guard down. Until she with in a fight with a man much bigger than her, and she used it with nothing left to do she set him on fire and she thought it was funny. She found that she liked arson and started to call herself Fire maybe to honor her parents or maybe because she liked the stuff so much even she doesn't know.
Personality:
She is stubborn and fierce she may look like a sweet little girl but when you get to know her you know she isn't going to take crap from anyone. She capture the hearts of men with her appearance but certainly not her audited. Her arrogance gets the best of her, and she would much rather give someone the finger than a hug. To sum it up she pretty much can't stand people in general.
Family: All dead as far as she knows
Weapon: A machete, a pistol, and her best friend the blowtorch.
Outfit: She wears a black jumpsuit with a belt that holds her machete and a holder for her gun on her leg. Her blowtorch is always in hand so she doesn't bother with a place to put it. She has tall black boots and some darker red make up.

Reactions: SilentSerenity
Name: Maximillian (The White Rabbit)
Appearance:
Adam-Levine-biography1.jpg
il_570xN.92319389.jpg
adam%2Blevine%2Bblood.gif
Sorry, I had to do it X3
Background:Max appears to be your average citizen on any other day. He works at a butcher shop and lives by himself in a flat above it. On the night of the purge, a switch is flipped. Max dons a white rabbit mask and goes out slaughtering anyone he can lay his hands (or knife rather) on. Each year he tries to beat his "high score" by killing more people than the year prior. He is notorious for his murderous rampages and rumors of his existence are spread about. Not that Max minds it, in fact, he relishes the challenge it gives him. His parents were strongly opposed to the purge, as was normal for weak hearted people like them. When Max was old enough he slaughtered his parents as they cowered in their bedroom and ran into the night, slicing and hacking whoever crossed his path.
Personality:During the purge, Max is wild and gleeful. He takes great joy in watching the numbers stack up on his kill count. His go to weapon is a butcher's knife.
"Knives are more personal than the cold distance of a gun. I love the feeling of their life seeping out onto my fingers." - The White Rabbit
Other days, he is typically quiet, keeping to himself save for a giggle here and there as he remembers a particularly juicy kill.
Family: Deceased.
Weapon: Butcher's knife, sharpened the day of the Purge. A pistol in just in case something goes sour.
Outfit: His attire is simple. He throws caution to the wind (it makes it more exciting) and wears a simple black and red suit and, of course, his signature white rabbit mask. Pistol is holstered to his belt and he keeps his knife in hand.
Is this okay?
Perfect. I love it!

Name: Aurora sutton (goes by "Fire")
Appearance:
She wears contacts
Background:
She grew up on the streets her parents didn't have the most stable job. So natural they stole, they taught aurora to fight and though they didn't like to kill she did. Imagine a 5 year old already fascinated with the art of killing. She would only defend herself until she was 11 when she decided she was strong enough to join. At first it was just her and a machete she loved going out to kill she thought it was the most fun she'd had in years. Until one time when she was 13 her and her parents were out stealing some food when a guy jumped them he had a blowtorch and he burned her parents to a crisp. As you would imagine this did not sit well with Aurora so with her handy little machete she brutally murdered the man who killed her parents. And took the blowtorch at first she didn't use it at all she just kept it around as a reminder to never put your guard down. Until she with in a fight with a man much bigger than her, and she used it with nothing left to do she set him on fire and she thought it was funny. She found that she liked arson and started to call herself Fire maybe to honor her parents or maybe because she liked the stuff so much even she doesn't know.
Personality:
She is stubborn and fierce she may look like a sweet little girl but when you get to know her you know she isn't going to take crap from anyone. She capture the hearts of men with her appearance but certainly not her audited. Her arrogance gets the best of her, and she would much rather give someone the finger than a hug. To sum it up she pretty much can't stand people in general.
Family: All dead as far as she knows
Weapon: A machete, a pistol, and her best friend the blowtorch.
Outfit: She wears a black jumpsuit with a belt that holds her machete and a holder for her gun on her leg. Her blowtorch is always in hand so she doesn't bother with a place to put it. She has tall black boots and some darker red make up.
Very good. Accepted!

Reactions: Sugar_n_spice
Name: Fischer
Weight: 210
Height: 6'3
Hair: None
Background: Fischer works part time like most Americans... He has resigned himself to a life of hard work, and meaningless and fruitless effort to pull ahead in everyday life. But... Unbeknownst to the rest of the world... His day of glory, the night of the Purge, is fore-planned...
Setting aside massive amounts of his paychecks, and devoting much of his free time to developing, planning, and putting to trial his plan for vindication. Maps, sketches, blueprints, and receipts litter the basement of his house... A wall of armor and weapons hides, secretly, awaiting the fateful day when they will be pulled out for their maiden voyage on the streets.
Personality: Mentally insane... Jovial...
Family: Living in an adjacent apartment...
M416 rifle
.45 AP Taurus x2
SOG Seal Self Defense Dagger
Outfit: Plated steel armor
Micro weave shark suit. (Fragmented to maintain a level of mobility)
Leather gloves and boots, plated with serrated steel for hand to hand combat, if necessary.
Accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.