FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
Rules
  1. Please be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off.
  2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
  3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post. Be sure to proof-read and spell-check before you post
  4. Romance isn't a must, but encouraged
  5. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break Iwaku's rules, but I'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
  6. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or your character has triggers/trigger warnings.
  7. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
  8. All Iwaku Rules Apply
  9. You are allowed to have as many characters as you like, just be sure to keep track of them

Character Sheet:

Appearance (Realistic Art or Anime):
Name:
Sexuality:
Purger or Survivor:

Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Height:
Weight:
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.

Dislikes: [3+]

Theme Song: [optional]
Extra: [anything; also optional]

Personality: [3 positive; 3 negative]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Links
In-Character RP
Character Sign-Up
Out of Character Chat​

Last edited:
Reactions: TotallyMe
Appearance:

Name: Shinoa Bradford
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Purger or Survivor: Survivor

Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dirty Blond
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 149 lbs.
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc: Both Ears are Pierced, but no Tattoos as she is still under eighteen

+Cats
+Fashion
+Romance Novels

Dislikes:
-Chihuahuas
-People who harm children
-The Smell of Marijuana
-Horror Movies

Theme Song:

Extra:
-Expecting Twins (40 Weeks Pregnant)
-Afraid of Clowns (After her cousins made her watch It)
-Suspects that she will likely go into labor during the Purge

Personality:
+Resourceful
+Sincere
+Reliable
-Over-Emotional
-Aloof
-Cynical

Last edited:
Name: Jeremie Altman
Sexuality: Bi-Curious

Eye Color: Brown, Almost Black
Hair Color: Straight Black
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 137lbs
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.: He has several piercings in his ears and nose, and even one on his belly button. Though most of them go unused, he wears one earring and a nose ring. He has a tattoo of a small cross in the middle of his left hand, and a burn mark on one of shoulders.

Likes: [3+] : School, Video Games, Poetry, Magic Tricks, Christianity
Dislikes: [3+] : Dogs, Dirt, Clean Freaks

Theme Song:

Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.: He has several piercings in his ears and nose, and even one on his belly button. Though most of them go unused, he wears one earring and a nose ring. He has a tattoo of a small cross in the middle of his left hand, and a burn mark on one of shoulders.

Theme Song:
Extra: One of his most exaggerated fears is agyrophobia, or even more explicitly: The fear of crosswalks, and crossing streets. This will probably be explained more thoroughly IC.

Personality: [3 positive; 3 negative] He is somewhat strong, having been in ROTC for many years and coming from an athletic family. He is an extremely fast runner, though his arm muscle mass is lacking. He is somewhat intelligent, scoring a little bit above average. He's quick-witted and good at thinking of snarky replies fast, although I doubt that will help him when it comes to the purge. As for negatives, he's next to intolerable. He's very difficult to get along with, and has more enemies than friends. As mentioned, he doesn't have a lot of upper body strength. He doesn't have very good vision, but refuses to wear contacts or glasses. So while he can use a gun, his aim is extremely poor if trying to shoot a target long-distance. He's very emotionally weak, and he lets himself fall into depressive states of despair often. He's likely to give-up.
Bio: [1-2 paragraphs]

Last edited by a moderator:

Theme Song:

Theme Song:
Extra: One of his most exaggerated fears is agyrophobia, or even more explicitly: The fear of crosswalks, and crossing streets. This will probably be explained more thoroughly IC.

Personality: [3 positive; 3 negative] He is somewhat strong, having been in ROTC for many years and coming from an athletic family. He is an extremely fast runner, though his arm muscle mass is lacking. He is somewhat intelligent, scoring a little bit above average. He's quick-witted and good at thinking of snarky replies fast, although I doubt that will help him when it comes to the purge. As for negatives, he's next to intolerable. He's very difficult to get along with, and has more enemies than friends. As mentioned, he doesn't have a lot of upper body strength. He doesn't have very good vision, but refuses to wear contacts or glasses. So while he can use a gun, his aim is extremely poor if trying to shoot a target long-distance. He's very emotionally weak, and he lets himself fall into depressive states of despair often. He's likely to give-up.
Bio: [1-2 paragraphs]
Oops, I sent it to early- Let me edit this..

Sadly I am gonna have to drop out due to personal reasons. Good luck with the RP though ^^

Tracking this!

Removing the Biography part of the character sheet. Don't think its necessary for this RP.
@Luther Are you joining or just looking to how the RP is going to go?

Character complete!
Don't be shy!

hi!! is it possible to link me to the plot? super interested! ^^

I plan on joining! Sorry for the confusion. XD

I'm still here just a bit busy

oh, it's just on the purge movie's, i thought it may have some differences XD
i'll get my form up today ^^

Reactions: TotallyMe
oh, it's just on the purge movie's, i thought it may have some differences XD
i'll get my form up today ^^
Ohhhhhh, sorry, I didn't read that clearly.

There are some slight differences to this RP. This one takes place after a Purge in 2019 that didn't go so well, so the NFFA have devised a plan to make up for it; a second, longer purge. Usually, the Purge takes place in March, this next one takes place in the summer of the same year. But this Purge is going to come by surprise. No Warnings, No Heads Up. The Sirens will sound and this purge will last twenty-four hours instead of the usual twelve.

Reactions: TotallyMe and hendi
tumblr_p0m971zXCb1s1ti67o4_500.gif

name:
corey todd taylor
sexuality:
straight
purger or survivor:
survivor

tumblr_n4yp0jQLkT1tqblmfo1_400.gif

eye color:
blue
hair color: