Rising Kpop Star
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
- My Usual Online Time
- My posting days are usually Mondays and Tuesdays if I am not preoccupied with Videogames
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- If no one is stepping up their game, I get aggressive, but most of the time, I am passive. Usually I am both
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Furry, Animal, Yaoi
- Sirens blare throughout the land to signal the start and end of The Purge.
- All police, fire, and medical emergency services remain unavailable or suspended for the twenty-hour
- Government officials of ranking 10 or higher are granted immunity (revoked during Election Year to legalize the murder of a political opponent).
- Weapons of "Class 4" and below are permitted for use while "Class 5" weaponry (explosive devices such as grenades, rocket launchers, bazookas, etc., weapons of mass destruction, and viral/biological and chemical agents) is prohibited.
- Violators of these rules will be subject to Public Hanging following the Purge
- Please be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off.
- No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
- Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post. Be sure to proof-read and spell-check before you post
- Romance isn't a must, but encouraged
- Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break Iwaku's rules, but I'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
- On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or your character has triggers/trigger warnings.
- If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
- All Iwaku Rules Apply
- You are allowed to have as many characters as you like, just be sure to keep track of them
Out Of Character Chat
Character Cast - More Can and Will Be Added
Blue - Alive
Red - Dead
Yellow - Unknown
Jennifer 'Jen' Ryle
Corey Todd Taylor
Posting May Begin!