The Purge IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SilentSerenity

Original poster
tumblr_mnfxzwN3OI1qbxh0uo1_500.gif

THIS IS YOUR EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM ANNOUNCING THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE ANNUAL PURGE AT THE SIREN ALL CRIME INCLUDING MURDER WILL BE LEGAL FOR 12 HOURS. ALL EMERGENCY SERVICES WILL BE SUSPENDED. YOUR GOVERNMENT THANKS YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.

America -- a nation reborn. Unemployment is at 1%. Crime is at an all time low. Because of one night a year. All crime is legal. Enjoy the purge.

In 2022, the United States is a nation reborn ruled by the "New Founding Fathers of America." To maintain low crime and unemployment rates throughout the year, the government has instituted an annual 12-hour period called "The Purge" during which all criminal activity (including murder, theft, rape, etc.) becomes legal. The only rules during The Purge are that "Level 10" government officials must remain unharmed and usage of weaponry above "Class 4" is forbidden. The Purge is designed to act as a catharsis for the American people, so that they may vent all negative emotions however they desire.

Characters: *User, Character first name (brings to post) character last name (brings to appearence) *
SilentSerenity - [BCOLOR=#ff99cc][BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Charlie[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]. . .[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] F, 20
FetusMaknae - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Ace[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]Young[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] M, 24
Officer Friendly - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Jayson[/BCOLOR] Philips [/BCOLOR]M, 27; [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]David[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]Wellington[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]M, 28
Dramma - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Benji[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]Green[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]M, 16
Lylith - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Fischer[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]. . .[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]M, 32
Keekayani - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Maximillion[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff](The White Rabbit)[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]M, 29
Sugar_n_spice - [BCOLOR=#ff99cc][BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Aurora (Fire)[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Sutton[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]F, 16
Kitsune - [BCOLOR=#ff99cc][BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Dylan[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Rose Byrant[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]F, 17
Casanova Del la Rosa - [BCOLOR=#ff99cc][BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Dove[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Mackenzie Dollar[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]F, 21; [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Langston[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]Brent Dollar Jr.[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]M, 21
Domotoro - [BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ccffff]Lucius[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ccffff]Bishop[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]M, 20

It's a hour before The Purge, approximately 11:00 EA time in the state of New York this takes place, but the whole US is participating. You are getting ready for midnight to strike and from there it's free-will for 12 hours. Good luck. And happy purging!

, orange
Q7YQqQW.gif

eYJf5K5.gif

Dove was so excited for this Purge. This would be the first time her and her brother would be able to do it without their parents. Even though they were planning to sneak out of the house; if her parents knew what she and her twin Langston were up too, it would be a no go. Dove got her favorite bat from her closet. She went into the bathroom to fix her hair and her outfit. She was about to go on a killing spree, but she didn't have to look ugly right? Dove walked down the long mansion hall to her brother's room. She knocked on the door. "Langston hurry the hell up! I swear you take longer then I do!" Dove was the most impatience person on the earth. She could take years to get ready, but if someone made her wait she would take their head off. Tonight was the night for that. Luckily it was Langston who was making her wait.

, green
lmo4ehO.gif

sNTcOSC.gif

Today was the day Langston could get all his anger out...legally. Langston wasn't the most calm person, he knows he has anger issues, but he doesn't care. Him and his twin Dove was about to go an adventure, for the first time they would purge for themselves. They wouldn't have to follow their parents rules. Langston heard his sister Dove at the door. She was as impatience as always. She couldn't go anywhere without him, he was the better driver and the one with the car keys. "I'm coming! Shut up!" Langston got his suit over his bullet proof vest. He then slicked down his hair, he didn't want it to get into his face. "Come on." Langston and Dove went through the back door, making sure they didn't make a sound. Tonight was sure to be fun. "Watch out The Dollars are free to play!" Dove slapped Langston on the arm when they got into the car, he would blow it if he kept yelling like that.

"Alright son, do you have all your gear ready?" The burly Mr. Bishop asked for the tenth time that day, He had helped his son tune the trigger on his traps so that they were on a hairpin sensitivity.
"Yes dad." Lucius reassured him from the dinner table. Lying beside him on the table, was the skull mask that he made with his father.

"Oh honey, stop badgering him." His mother said from the kitchen, listening to the radio announcements about the new Purge this night.
"Tonight is a good night to purge folks! Like before there is going to be a nice clear night out until five o'clock where there will be a small bit of marine layer, keep your knives sharp and your guns loaded purgers!" To be frank, he did have his gun loaded, both his pistol and his shotgun were propped up next to the door.
"Dad, Mom, Can I scout out an area all ready?" He asked them, he didn't need their permission, rather their blessing.
"No." They both answered at once.

9tz8k7.gif

I hold open my eye placing the second contact into place. I raise the mascara to my eyes painting the lashes, then adding a dark black line of eyeliner. I finish with some clear lipgloss and foundation. I smile at my pale reflection in the mirror, before fixing my dark blood red hair. It falls in wavy locks that frame my face, I wear my black jumpsuit with a belt and place to hold my gun on my leg. Though my gun was not my primary weapon I always used my blowtorch. It was the one that a man used to kill my parents, so I killed him. I was going killing for the 3rd time now. I was living on my own now I had a job and trained everyday. I was skilled in hand to hand combat, I had to be with so few weapons. My pistol and blowtorch were strong enough and very useful but it was a nessary percussion. I grab my blowtorch examining it for a second. Before heading to the door I was ready to kill.

Charlie was getting ready for The Purge, she pulled on her black combat boots and began to lace them up, she walked to a small mirror in her house and looked at her appearance she fluffed her fingers through her hair a bit, she preferred her natural beauty which is why she's never put on any makeup. She glanced at a cheap digital clock sitting on her bedside table it read: 5:00, "Just another hour, and I can let out all this built up hatred," Charlie said to herself as her black cat jumped into her lap, rubbing itself up against her beginning to purr like a motor boat, she laughed and pet the cat kissing it on the head then smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.