The Prophecy of the Stones Ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Dovah if Shayla doesn't take it want the girl

Huh? Oh, sure i'll be up for it. May be busy a lot thus can't confirm when i expect to work on the character but once i've caught up with Rps on other sites, done some urgent pizza eating and other things, i'll see if working on it is a thing. :)

Huh? Oh, sure i'll be up for it. May be busy a lot thus can't confirm when i expect to work on the character but once i've caught up with Rps on other sites, done some urgent pizza eating and other things, i'll see if working on it is a thing. :)
can use the one already made

Cool, will check it out in a bit. Got a Pizza Emergency to handle. As in, it is an urgent request for me to get off my arse, go down to the kitchen, shove that sonbitch in the oven and cook that bastard before devouring it!

Cool, will check it out in a bit. Got a Pizza Emergency to handle. As in, it is an urgent request for me to get off my arse, go down to the kitchen, shove that sonbitch in the oven and cook that bastard before devouring it!
nope nope can't say it here bad mind

I will take the spot up if Dovah doesn't want it , I have read the books and know the gist of it.

I will make sure Dovah has a fair chance to check it out in case she wants it.. Love knowing someone put this great book to RP use!

I will take the spot up if Dovah doesn't want it , I have read the books and know the gist of it.

I will make sure Dovah has a fair chance to check it out in case she wants it.. Love knowing someone put this great book to RP use!
he is kinda busy so you can take it

Excuse me if I don't post for a day or two. I just had to put my dog down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.