The Prophecy of the Stones Ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn't mind playing either Adrian or Ilisador, though I don't have much knowledge about the book it's based on. Although I could do some quick research on it, if you're alright with me taking either one of those parts?​

I'm full on groups, if one dies, I will revisit this to see if you still need someone then

Sorry hun, but thanks for the invite!
No worries just asking

I wouldn't mind playing either Adrian or Ilisador, though I don't have much knowledge about the book it's based on. Although I could do some quick research on it, if you're alright with me taking either one of those parts?​
Adrian would work or you could take both

Sorry can't handle multiple right now!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
its interesting
But not really my interest
Thanks though
I will read the thread

• Love

{ WIP }

tumblr_inline_nkyccjANLw1t3gh7j.gif
tumblr_inline_nkxioyb4hw1t3gh7j.gif

Adrian Samson
--------------------------------------------------------
✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
↝ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs ↜

Adri, Drian, or Rian.
↝ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↜
Male
↝ Status ᴀɴᴅ Stone↜

Middle
↝ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs ↜
Migraines
↝ Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Melville, Moria
↝ Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
Melville, Moria
↝ Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ↜
23, October 29th
↝ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↜
Pietro Samson; father, alive.
Elizabeth Samson; mother, alive.

↝ Pᴇᴛs ↜
None.
↝ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ↜
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
↝ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↜
Adrian is the type to take charge of a situation, preferring to do things his way especially when it comes protecting others. Personally, he's quite inclined to step up his game when he knows there's something to lose in the greater scheme of things. In a sense, one could say that he feels responsible to help others- a trait that occurred due to his father's actions and the ways of his people. This responsibility of his is often the reason why he has the tendency to overexert himself. Despite being a good leader, Adrian can't help but struggle with himself and other's. His father is the main reason being this behavior along with his secretive nature, preferring to keep things to himself.

Despite the open aura he dons, the brunet isn't afraid to speak his mind though aggression has a bad tendency to pop up. Even with his passive aggressive nature, Adrian can't settle down when he knows that someone has the answer. It's terrible but his aggression occasionally slips and he finds himself acting out rashly because of this. The backlash of his rash actions happen to cause a heavy seed of guilt to grow inside of him, causing him to over criticize himself because of this. Although he can be aggressive, he does have a softer side as well, but he has a difficult time expressing himself properly.
↝ Lɪᴋᴇs ↜

[BCOLOR=transparent]Surpassing expectations, winning challenges, high places, discovering new information, mythology, large animals, warm drinks, vacations, his family, being dependable, and being able to protect someone. [/BCOLOR]
↝ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ↜
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cowardliness, low expectations, romantic comedies, running from responsibilities, abandoning someone, sunburns, cowards, alcohol, lecherous people, the smell of nail polish, face paint, disobeying orders, elitist, and becoming a tool. [/BCOLOR]
↝ Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs ↜
[BCOLOR=transparent]Training, exploring, research, reading, and night walks. [/BCOLOR]
↝ Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs ↜
Tracking, scouting,
↝ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ↜
Over exertion, his sense of responsibility,
↝ Fᴇᴀʀs ↜
Allowing the army of darkness to win, [BCOLOR=transparent]Being second best, not being strong enough to protect someone or his family and losing a loved one. [/BCOLOR]
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Navy blue
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ ↜
Undecided
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ ↜
Lion
↝ Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ↜
Eighteen

tumblr_inline_nkybztBln81t3gh7j.gif

↝ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ↜
-

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
↝ What they are wearing ↜

Adrian's outfits consists of various layers and a mixture of dark and warm hues or simple base colors. He prefers to keep his style casual and fitted, never being one to dress out of his comfort zone. The male is usually seen in v-necks, long sleeved, or button up shirts. As far as lower clothing goes, he sticks with pants or even sweats- never straying towards shorts. He doesn't see anything wrong in occasionally wearing a suit or two for formal event, though he'll usually stick to the typically suit and tie combo. On the rare occasion, Adrian does wear bomber jackets or even blazers. Otherwise, he'll just wear a simple denim jacket. For shoes, he's usually sporting a pair of sneakers or hiking boots.
↝ Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Brown with small specks of green
↝ Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ↜

[BCOLOR=transparent]Adrian's hair is a dark brown color that resembles more of a raven color than brown actually. His hair falls over his ears and reaches mid-neck while his bangs happen to reach just the tips of his eyebrows. Typically, Adrian's hair often appears unruly or messy due to his habit of constantly running his fingers through his dark locks.[/BCOLOR]
↝ Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ ↜
Alabaster
↝ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
6'0
↝ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
175 lbs
↝ Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ ↜
Lean with a muscular build
↝ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs ↜
There's a few faint freckles scattered across Adrian's cheeks and shoulder blades.
↝ Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs ↜

[BCOLOR=transparent]A majority of Adrian's body does have a few scars scattered, though there's a few noticeable ones on his upper back and one darker scar on his upper torso- near his heart. As far as piercings and jewelry goes, Adrian prefers to keep himself away from such things.[/BCOLOR]
↝ Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ↜

Last edited by a moderator:
eep I love Bellamy

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
{ WIP }

tumblr_inline_nrgiriGFLV1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nrgj5xhKhl1qlt39u_500.gif

Ilisador Wolf
--------------------------------------------------------
✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
↝ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs ↜
Saber
↝ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↜
Male
↝ Status ᴀɴᴅ Stone↜
↝ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs ↜
Eventual PTSD
↝ Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
Fairytale
↝ Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
Fairytale
↝ Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ↜
24, December 20th
↝ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↜
Deimos Wolf, father; deceased.
Amynta Wolf, younger sister; alive.

↝ Pᴇᴛs ↜
Yellow Labrador, male- Lucky.
↝ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ↜
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
↝ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↜

Ilisador can come across as rash and proud at times, especially when it comes to fighting and protecting someone by his own power. The man doesn't enjoy relying on someone else's power to help himself or others. He prefers doing things out his own will power and strength. However, he will recognize his own weaknesses and ask for help if it's desperately needed. Of course, Ilisador might end up beating himself up if he has to rely on others help. After all, his immense desire to surpass his father's expectations, led him to try the very hardest to surpass any expectations thrown his way.

The man is fairly observant which can be quite useful, considering he can catch onto another's body language quicker. However he won't reveal anything unless it's crucial or it's harmful to the person involved. Instead of using this knowledge to his advantage, he prefers to keep a secret until he feels that it is necessary to speak up about the issue. If the situation were reversed, he wouldn't hesitate to confront the individual involve and inform them that some things are better left unsaid.

Unfortunately for Ilisador, his loyalty can be a terrible thing at times. The blond is the type to remain immensely loyal to someone, to the extent of ignoring their wrongdoings. He'll often turn a blind eye and act as if he can't see the obvious faults in those he trusts. An example of this would be this strained loyalty to his father who he can't seem to say no to. This can often contribute to Ilisador hurting himself more emotionally and drain him mentally. Eventually this would led to the blond finally maturing and ignoring his father's orders for his own morals.

In regards to intimacy, Ilisador can be quite eager to give and receive affection. One might say, he's practically shameless when it comes to affection. He sees nothing wrong in expressing his emotions though he'll refuse to act on any impulses in public, preferring to do it discreetly in those cases. Anything past a few subtle looks and touches are something he prefers to keep hidden. His mother did raise him to treat women gently though his thoughts can be rather contradicting at times.

↝ Lɪᴋᴇs ↜
Protecting others, peace, maintaining the peace,
↝ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ↜
Oppression, bad morals, massacres, arguments,
↝ Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs ↜
Training, spending time with his family, mentoring others, and swimming.
↝ Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs ↜
Swordsmanship, hiking, fishing, observational skills, and his leadership skills.
↝ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ↜
Children, creating more harm, his followers,
↝ Fᴇᴀʀs ↜
Losing the war against the army of darkness, creating more bloodshed, and failing to achieve his goals.
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Undecided
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ ↜
Undecided
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ ↜
Wolf
↝ Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ↜
Twenty-seven

tumblr_inline_nrgj62Jn0g1qlt39u_500.gif

↝ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ↜
Ilisador's past was a fairly common one, truth be told. However, there were subtle differences in his lifestyle that others didn't have.

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
↝ What they are wearing ↜

Ilisador wears a cool toned hues and white in his clothing, which is noticeable in his attire. He wears a fitted white dress shirt with a black trousers. His shoes resemble more of a hiking type of boots, almost giving the appearance of military shoes. With that in mind, he wears a brown cloak over his clothing as well.
↝ Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Bright blue
↝ Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ↜

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ilisador's hair is a dirty blond shade that resembles more of a light burgundy shade than dirty blond actually. His hair falls over his ears and reaches mid-neck while his bangs happen to reach just the tips of his eyebrows. [/BCOLOR]
↝ Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ ↜
Alabastor
↝ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
6'1
↝ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
↝ Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ ↜
Athletic
↝ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs ↜
None
↝ Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs ↜
N/A
↝ Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ↜

Last edited by a moderator:
Imma need to pull out of this one, got a full plate at the moment though I hope this goes well.

@Arcandum see your looking again wish to join this one I need another male

Status
Not open for further replies.