The Prophecy of the Stones Ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries looks pretty good let me know when she is done hun

@Scorpio Queen I basically finished, all I have to do is edit the location areas and the dress area :) (but excuse the uneditted personality. I copied and pasted and normally her name is Olivia, so I still have to edit the Olivia, Liv and Livvy's out)
for the place you can make it up Lysander was just made up

thank you. should be finished in about 20min

She's finished @Scorpio Queen

Last edited:
For some reason it's not letting me copy the CS, which also since I am gonna be Jaqen, would I still put a stone? And what about his city, I know nothing about any of the cities. I read the Wiki and couldn't find anything on cities.

<I wonder where you got the form and rules lol :)>

@Scorpio Queen Finished!!!

tumblr_nqee90whGS1tw3lmao4_250.jpg

Emerald Payton O'Reilly
--------------------------------------------------------
✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Emmy, Em

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Female

Status ᴀɴᴅ Stone
Stone:: Emerald

Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
Besides having a huge ego? None.

Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Emrecity, Moria

Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Emrecity, Moria

Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
20, October 31st

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Laura Jean O'Reilly <nee Calloway> - Mom - 43 - Alive
Steven Kyler O'Reilly - Dad - 45 - Alive

Pᴇᴛs
Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog || April Sunrise:: {AKA: Sunny} 5yr old, mare, flaxen chestnut Hanoverian, 16hh horse

Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
>Overview | Olivia can be a very trying person to say the least. In simple terms, she's a spoiled rich brat. She snaps easily and will complain when things don't go her way... or if she doesn't get what she wants. She is a complete flirt as well.
>Self-Confident/Flirty/Competitive | "I know how to do that, what do you mean I did it wrong? Obviously you, are wrong." Olivia has never been wrong and can never seem to do anything wrong if you ask her parents. With that mindset it's no wonder that she thinks she is perfect in every way possible. Livvy is very flirty. She sees a guy that 'gets her goat', she'll probably act all shy and kind at first. Really, someone should give this girl a Grammy for her ability to trick people into thinking she is nice. Livia will flirt non-stop once she has 'warmed-up'. Olivia is very competitive and loves to be better than everyone else. Her main competitions include dance, gymnastics and riding competitions.
>Extroverted/Dreamer/Mean | "You and I will be great friends, I'm Olivia. Listen to my every command and we'll never have a problem." Liv is very outright. She doesn't hold back and will say what's on her mind. Sure, she might act all shy and nice when you meet her at first, but very quickly will you realize that little miss angel is not all that she seems. The metaphorical horns will sprout to hold up the metaphorical halo and Livvy's true colors will become crystal clear. On a happier note, she isn't afraid to be in a crowd, the center of attention, or meet new people. Livia is also a dreamer. She dreams big and works hard to achieve her goals. Nothing will get in Olivia's way once she has made up her mind.
>Aggressive/Stubborn/Insensitive | "Get out of my way you idiot! I'll show you how it's done!" Olivia won't hesitate to say what's on her mind, and she is not a patient person, at all. Olivia will get her way in the end, or she will make your life hell... simple right?
>Blunt/Cocky/Controlling | "I know, I'm good. You, well, you suck... and you're ugly. Good luck next time though." Liv is blatantly arrogant. She will tell you exactly what is on her mind, the ability to hold her tongue is apparently non-existent. She believes she is wayyy better than she actually is, and she will try to be in charge of any and every situation.

*I completely promise you can break her and make her seem human*

Lɪᴋᴇs
Competing, dressage, show jumping, boys, getting her way, being spoiled, spas, shopping, being a flirt, pink, purple, white, Blueberries, strawberries, basil, cherry blossoms, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, lemon, key lime pie, gymnastics, dancing, cranberries, Drama, drama genre, fantasy genre, romance, romance genre, sparkles, bling, glitter, jewelry, chocolate

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
School, geeks, nerds, losing and not getting her way, turkey, peas, muskmelon, shiitake mushrooms, sunflower seeds, comedy genre, horror genre, mystery genre, sci-fi genre, dark colors, drab colors

Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
flirting, competition, riding, gymnastics

Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
being a manipulative, egotistical bitch <okay, maybe not a good talent... but still something she exceeds at>
making people dislike her
flirting

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
sore loser
school
following orders

Fᴇᴀʀs
not being accepted, not getting everything she wants, having to work at a boring job for her entire life

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Emerald and Hot Pink

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
almost any fruit, berries especially

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Jaguar

Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
There really isn't much to tell about Emerald's history. She grew up as a spoiled rotten rich girl from the moment she was born. Her parents gave her anything she desired without even the slightest thought or hesitation. Being an only child, many concepts [such as sharing] are foreign to this girl, and her parents did everything in there power to keep them foreign to her.

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
What they are wearing
1, 2 and 3 are typical for Emerald. 1 is a long emerald and cream dress with golden accents and teal trim with flats. 2 is a 'peasant' blouse that is either green or pink with tights that are either black or brown and boots <the picture is white and black, but only because I couldn't find different colors>. 3 is very similar to 1, but in a darker teal color with bronze accents and a more intricate pattern, with a golden green background and flats.

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Emerald

Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
naturally dark brown hair that has a gentle wave to it and ends just past her shoulders

Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
rather pale, but she manages to tan easily. Emmy considers the sun to be her best friend.

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
5'6"

Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
lean

Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
none

Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
Both ears are pierced once each

Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
Looks like a mix of both parents, but more so resembles her great grandmother on her mom's side.​
Accepted

For some reason it's not letting me copy the CS, which also since I am gonna be Jaqen, would I still put a stone? And what about his city, I know nothing about any of the cities. I read the Wiki and couldn't find anything on cities.

No stone for him

He is from Fairytale and here let me send it to you

I got it, apparently I'm an idiot and don't know how to work my own computer.

98ca5d62f5cff4e19e8fbad15ddcf3e5.jpg

Jaqen De Rebel
✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
↝ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs ↜
Reb

↝ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↜
Male

↝ Status ᴀɴᴅ Stone↜
None

Stone:: N/A

↝ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs ↜
None

↝ Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
Fairytale

↝ Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
Fairytale

↝ Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ↜
25, May 30th

↝ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↜
Jean De laglass -Mother- Deceased
Philip De laglass -Father- Deceased
↝ Pᴇᴛs ↜
A Husky named Max

↝ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ↜
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
↝ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↜
WIP

↝ Lɪᴋᴇs ↜
Freedom
doing the right thing
Fire
Warmth

↝ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ↜
Oppression
Seeing someone get hurt
being cold
seeing someone losing everything.

↝ Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs ↜
Swordplay, Archery, fighting, playing the lute

↝ Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs ↜

↝ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ↜
↝ Fᴇᴀʀs ↜
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ ↜
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ ↜
↝ Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ↜
↝ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ↜
optional only if you put it in rp

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
↝ What they are wearing ↜
Described do not just put a picture. Remember this medieval Era esque
↝ Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
↝ Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ↜
↝ Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ ↜
↝ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
↝ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
↝ Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ ↜
↝ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs ↜
↝ Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs ↜
↝ Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ↜​

Last edited by a moderator:
Keke-Palmer-072512.jpg

∞Full Name ∞
Sapphire Isabella Logan
✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
↝ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs ↜
Saffy, Fire, Is
↝ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↜
Female
↝ Status ᴀɴᴅ Stone↜
Stone:: Blue and Sapphire
↝ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs ↜
None
↝ Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
Selse, Moria
A cottage in the heart of Selse, Moria
↝ Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ↜
20 & October 31st
↝ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↜
Alexander and Beatrice Logan (Parents; Deceased)
Clement and Tessa Logan (Brother in Law - 25 and Sister - 23)
Nora and Moira Logan (Nieces - 6)
↝ Pᴇᴛs ↜
Turtle and Mel (3 Year Old Bloodhounds)
Sir Mouser the Third (2 Year Old Calico)
Nightingale (4 Year Old Horse)
↝ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ↜
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
↝ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↜
Sapphire is a competitive girl who loves to play games and hates being idle. She loathes doing chores and often tries to find ways to make her day to day life fun, but usually gets in some sort of trouble. She isn't a meek girl and won't by her tongue if she thinks she's been wronged. When she was younger she used to get in many fights with the boys in her village, but once she started to look more like a 'girl', the boys kept away from her. That irritated her to no end and she would often try to annoy someone into getting into a fight with her or even just playing with her, but she always failed.

After years of trying and failing to get the boys to interact with her, Sapphire resolved to playing more sophisticated games. She evolved from the girl who liked to rough and tumble in the dust to a girl who hosted gambling games in her brother's cellar. She would place bets on mundane things or bet her sister that she could finish her embroidery before her. She is a game master of sorts, but won't jump into anything without thoroughly weighing and inspecting the risks first.
↝ Lɪᴋᴇs ↜
Swimming
Play Fighting with her Brother in Law
Embroidery
Tapestries
Horseback Riding
Gambling
Games
↝ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ↜
Silence
Cleaning
Being Ignored
Snakes
Cheaters
Side Saddle
↝ Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs ↜
Embroidery
Gambling
Reading
↝ Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs ↜
Penchant for Luck
Strategic
Embroidering Scenery
Fencing
↝ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ↜
Children
Sometimes doesn't know when to stop gambling
Joker
Antagonistic
↝ Fᴇᴀʀs ↜
Fire (her parents died in a fire)
Losing Everything
Getting Married
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Maroon
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ ↜
Roast Duck
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ ↜
Dogs
↝ Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ↜
↝ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ↜
She was born into a rich family, but after her parents died she lost everything and had to move in with her sister and her husband.

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Sapphire usually wears a blue and white gown when hosting games or embroidering.
When she's outside doing physical work, or riding, she wears black trousers, black boots, a white shirt and a brown leather vest. Depending on the weather, she will wear a brown cloak as well.
↝ Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Dark Blue
↝ Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ↜
Dark Brown, worn long and curly.
↝ Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ ↜
Dark Brown
↝ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
5'7"
↝ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
153 lbs
↝ Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ ↜
Curvy, toned
↝ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs ↜
Greenish-blue birthmark on right shoulder in oblong shape.
Only ear piercings.
↝ Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ↜
She resembles her mother.​

Keke-Palmer-072512.jpg

∞Full Name ∞
Sapphire Isabella Logan
✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
↝ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs ↜
Saffy, Fire, Is
↝ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↜
Female
↝ Status ᴀɴᴅ Stone↜
Stone:: Blue and Sapphire
↝ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs ↜
None
↝ Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
Selse, Moria
A cottage in the heart of Selse, Moria
↝ Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ↜
20 & October 31st
↝ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↜
Alexander and Beatrice Logan (Parents; Deceased)
Clement and Tessa Logan (Brother in Law - 25 and Sister - 23)
Nora and Moira Logan (Nieces - 6)
↝ Pᴇᴛs ↜
Turtle and Mel (3 Year Old Bloodhounds)
Sir Mouser the Third (2 Year Old Calico)
Nightingale (4 Year Old Horse)
↝ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ↜
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
↝ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↜
Sapphire is a competitive girl who loves to play games and hates being idle. She loathes doing chores and often tries to find ways to make her day to day life fun, but usually gets in some sort of trouble. She isn't a meek girl and won't by her tongue if she thinks she's been wronged. When she was younger she used to get in many fights with the boys in her village, but once she started to look more like a 'girl', the boys kept away from her. That irritated her to no end and she would often try to annoy someone into getting into a fight with her or even just playing with her, but she always failed.

After years of trying and failing to get the boys to interact with her, Sapphire resolved to playing more sophisticated games. She evolved from the girl who liked to rough and tumble in the dust to a girl who hosted gambling games in her brother's cellar. She would place bets on mundane things or bet her sister that she could finish her embroidery before her. She is a game master of sorts, but won't jump into anything without thoroughly weighing and inspecting the risks first.
↝ Lɪᴋᴇs ↜
Swimming
Play Fighting with her Brother in Law
Embroidery
Tapestries
Horseback Riding
Gambling
Games
↝ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ↜
Silence
Cleaning
Being Ignored
Snakes
Cheaters
Side Saddle
↝ Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs ↜
Embroidery
Gambling
Reading
↝ Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs ↜
Penchant for Luck
Strategic
Embroidering Scenery
Fencing
↝ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ↜
Children
Sometimes doesn't know when to stop gambling
Joker
Antagonistic
↝ Fᴇᴀʀs ↜
Fire (her parents died in a fire)
Losing Everything
Getting Married
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Maroon
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ ↜
Roast Duck
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ ↜
Dogs
↝ Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ↜
↝ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ↜
She was born into a rich family, but after her parents died she lost everything and had to move in with her sister and her husband.

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Sapphire usually wears a blue and white gown when hosting games or embroidering.
When she's outside doing physical work, or riding, she wears black trousers, black boots, a white shirt and a brown leather vest. Depending on the weather, she will wear a brown cloak as well.
↝ Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Dark Blue
↝ Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ↜
Dark Brown, worn long and curly.
↝ Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ ↜
Dark Brown
↝ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
5'7"
↝ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
153 lbs
↝ Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ ↜
Curvy, toned
↝ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs ↜
Greenish-blue birthmark on right shoulder in oblong shape.
Only ear piercings.
↝ Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ↜
She resembles her mother.​
Accepted

@Dakup
alright just need two more males and a female. I can start with out them

@Kirito still in and doing a cs?

Yeah. sorry. alert never game through the first time you tagged me. I'll get that up.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Sorry. As much as I hate to, I'm gonna have to pass on joining. I'd love to read it when it's up, but I have so many rps going on right now....

Sorry. As much as I hate to, I'm gonna have to pass on joining. I'd love to read it when it's up, but I have so many rps going on right now....
okay

Status
Not open for further replies.