2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi

Note:Alright so yes this is based off an amazing book I read. Yes some of you may not have read it or are going wait what this is seriously a book? Yes yes here I will link you to a summary. Many things will be similar but many things won't ages will be different and kinda be mixed with a wrinkle in time. I just want to try it out.

Plot Basic
(For those who want a gist of the rp) :

A girl named Liane is ill with a a unknown deadly disease. Is lying in her hospital bed. She goes in and out of consciousness and awake or asleep she hallucinate a Fantasy world called Astiria. This is where 3 girls who have just turned 20 are kicked out of their homes all from different statuses and must work together to use their stones to save the world from darkness.

Lengthened version of plot
☆detail galore☆:

Sapphire, Onyx, and Emerald were 3 20 year old females. They were forced to leave their homes, given stones and meet up with one another under a big oak at midnight under the tiger moon. They are all of different social standards. They do not trust one another, they however must learn to trust one another if they were to defeat the council of 12 and their army of darkness. They are lead by a man Named Adrian Samson man who was the son of a dark warrior, He was in jail because he did not agree with the ways of their people. Adrian will help the four girls too a Oracle Named Oonagh.. <-- yes had to take the name from the story no I am not claiming it as something I made up.

Moving on, along this journey they meet a man named Jaqen de Rebel. He was the leader of a rebel group, They were where humans and super humans all lived together equally. The are was called Fairytale, this was outside the councils rule. However along the way one of the girls is hurt with Jaqen's help They bring the wounded girl to James a friend of Jaqen. With their friends recovery they must now go see The Oracle. Upon getting their Oonagh reveals the coming summer solstice will bring a battle. The battle be between The dark army and the light. They must now convince the grim reaper to stop his strike. Upon doing so they join the army of light. Where Onyx Identifys the leader by his name Ilisador, the chosen one. After his arrival the battle begins the girls watch along side the 13th councillor. Golden rain falls down to inspire the army of light.

2nd story falls Ilisador and his journey to being the chosen one and help Ayiah Stark . The third story line is about Liane and how her hallucinations are keeping her alive. Though she is terminally ill.

That is done now, on to our Characters.

Main
Sapphire @Shayla .
Onyx - @Scorpio Queen
Emerald @~Happily.Ever.After~
Jaqen @~Happily.Ever.After~
Adrian @sleepingxdragon
James @Scorpio Queen
Ilisador @sleepingxdragon
Ayiah @Scorpio Queen
(adding a few more depending on amount of people)

Side Characters
(can be taken just ask)
Oonagh npc
Grim reaper npc
Liane npc​

|Rules|
||Follow All The Site Rules, And Whatever I Say Goes as well as your co gm Thingtastic says||

Note: No electricity in the other world

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a few small paragraphs per character, but 7+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It happens we all mess up even me, my auto correct hates me||

|Characters|
||You must reserve a spot so I know who is taking what. the NPC's are open, You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and characters should be straight. I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps however for how I want this to work out I would like them straight.No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. also no Powerplaying. ||

|Reading|
||I expect you to read the rules and basically everything on this page ... as well as the last two sections on the overview page at a minimum. If you have read this write your characters favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}. All characters are straight/Heterosexual (feel free to be 'asexual' and not like anyone, ever... don't put it in your form). Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||​
@~Happily.Ever.After~ thanks for the rules

Uploading....

cs

picture no anime allowed
∞Full Name ∞
--------------------------------------------------------
✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
↝ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs ↜
↝ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↜
↝ Status ᴀɴᴅ Stone↜
Stone:: color and name girls only
↝ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs ↜
↝ Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
____, Moria make up the town if it wasn't fairy tale.
↝ Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
____, Moria
↝ Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ↜
girls all same day and same age
↝ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↜
↝ Pᴇᴛs ↜
↝ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ↜
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
↝ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↜
↝ Lɪᴋᴇs ↜
↝ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ↜
↝ Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs ↜
↝ Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs ↜
↝ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ↜
↝ Fᴇᴀʀs ↜
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ ↜
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ ↜
↝ Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ↜
↝ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ↜
optional only if you put it in rp

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
↝ What they are wearing ↜
Described do not just put a picture. Remember this medieval Era esque
↝ Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
↝ Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ↜
↝ Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ ↜
↝ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
↝ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
↝ Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ ↜
↝ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs ↜
↝ Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs ↜
↝ Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ↜​
@~Happily.Ever.After~ thanks for the cs

Kill-For-Me-katie-cassidy.jpg
Onyx Lipard Mortelle
Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Just call her Onyx

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Female

Status ᴀɴᴅ Stone
Stone:: Black and Onyx
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
none
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
A Small farm house outside of Lysander, a town many miles from Moria

Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Lysander , Moria

Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
20 October 31st

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Alison mother 43 dieing of sickness
Allister Father 48 where abouts unknown.
Danny Younger brother 3 and a half

Pᴇᴛs
Wolfhound named Shadow

Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None

Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
wip

Lɪᴋᴇs
Books
Magic
Riding horses
swimming
being active

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
Rude people
the cold
bright light
Being told she can't do something because of her status

Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
Reading
riding her Horse Sage

Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
Can use a knife
shoot a bow and arrow
reading
learns quickly
know so the 8 different languages of Moria

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
Her dog
Her mothers Death

Fᴇᴀʀs
Being left alone
The unknown world
what truly lies in her heart

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Black

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
A peasant stew called rilnuf

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
wolves

Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
optional only if you put it in rp

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
What they are wearing
Onyxwears black pants that fit her, a white puffy shirt with a black corset, She also wore black boots that came to her knees.

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Black

Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Long black and straight

Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
pale as the moon

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
5'8

Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
toned but not built

Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
Has a beauty mark on her top lip

Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
Her ears pierced both side the same and a tattoo on her shoulder

Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
Looks like her mom​

Last edited:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Could I reserve Adrian? I'll get a cs up as soon as the skelly is posted.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Reactions: Aedion
Just for clarification, are we going with the girls' exact same backstories/appearances/personalities etc?
No some things are similar but you can make them however you want

oh right do you want to be co gm since you know the story

it's why I changed the names but one and added an extra female

Hey-hey!!^^

Looking good! But I didn't realize how close to canon this RP was gunna be. Don't think I can do a charrie justice. Gunna drop then.

Good lucks all o ya!! ;DDD

Byeee~~!!

Hey-hey!!^^

Looking good! But I didn't realize how close to canon this RP was gunna be. Don't think I can do a charrie justice. Gunna drop then.

Good lucks all o ya!! ;DDD

Byeee~~!!
well it is close but not the same did use many similar aspects but I have twist and turns the book did not have I am adding a wrinkle in time in it

No some things are similar but you can make them however you want

oh right do you want to be co gm since you know the story
:o What does being co-gm entail?

• Love
I'm not sure I can do this justice either. It seems extremely interested, but I still feel very lost with not having read the book. I think I may just stalk this time <or for the time being at least. If I can find the book at my library I may give it a go>

I'm not sure I can do this justice either. It seems extremely interested, but I still feel very lost with not having read the book. I think I may just stalk this time <or for the time being at least. If I can find the book at my library I may give it a go>

well like I said based off the book not actually the book. The book knowledge helps but is not needed I would love you to stay.

well like I said based off the book not actually the book. The book knowledge helps but is not needed I would love you to stay.
I would love to be a part of it, I'm just not sure I understand it well enough... and I don't like screwing stuff up

alrighty, give me a few min :)

• Love
cs and rules up

<I wonder where you got the form and rules lol :)>

@Scorpio Queen Finished!!!

tumblr_nqee90whGS1tw3lmao4_250.jpg

Emerald Payton O'Reilly
✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Emmy, Em

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Female

Status ᴀɴᴅ Stone
Stone:: Emerald

Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
Besides having a huge ego? None.

Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Emrecity, Moria

Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Emrecity, Moria

Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
20, October 31st

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Laura Jean O'Reilly <nee Calloway> - Mom - 43 - Alive
Steven Kyler O'Reilly - Dad - 45 - Alive

Pᴇᴛs
Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog || April Sunrise:: {AKA: Sunny} 5yr old, mare, flaxen chestnut Hanoverian, 16hh horse

Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
>Overview | Olivia can be a very trying person to say the least. In simple terms, she's a spoiled rich brat. She snaps easily and will complain when things don't go her way... or if she doesn't get what she wants. She is a complete flirt as well.
>Self-Confident/Flirty/Competitive | "I know how to do that, what do you mean I did it wrong? Obviously you, are wrong." Olivia has never been wrong and can never seem to do anything wrong if you ask her parents. With that mindset it's no wonder that she thinks she is perfect in every way possible. Livvy is very flirty. She sees a guy that 'gets her goat', she'll probably act all shy and kind at first. Really, someone should give this girl a Grammy for her ability to trick people into thinking she is nice. Livia will flirt non-stop once she has 'warmed-up'. Olivia is very competitive and loves to be better than everyone else. Her main competitions include dance, gymnastics and riding competitions.
>Extroverted/Dreamer/Mean | "You and I will be great friends, I'm Olivia. Listen to my every command and we'll never have a problem." Liv is very outright. She doesn't hold back and will say what's on her mind. Sure, she might act all shy and nice when you meet her at first, but very quickly will you realize that little miss angel is not all that she seems. The metaphorical horns will sprout to hold up the metaphorical halo and Livvy's true colors will become crystal clear. On a happier note, she isn't afraid to be in a crowd, the center of attention, or meet new people. Livia is also a dreamer. She dreams big and works hard to achieve her goals. Nothing will get in Olivia's way once she has made up her mind.
>Aggressive/Stubborn/Insensitive | "Get out of my way you idiot! I'll show you how it's done!" Olivia won't hesitate to say what's on her mind, and she is not a patient person, at all. Olivia will get her way in the end, or she will make your life hell... simple right?
>Blunt/Cocky/Controlling | "I know, I'm good. You, well, you suck... and you're ugly. Good luck next time though." Liv is blatantly arrogant. She will tell you exactly what is on her mind, the ability to hold her tongue is apparently non-existent. She believes she is wayyy better than she actually is, and she will try to be in charge of any and every situation.

*I completely promise you can break her and make her seem human*

Lɪᴋᴇs
Competing, dressage, show jumping, boys, getting her way, being spoiled, spas, shopping, being a flirt, pink, purple, white, Blueberries, strawberries, basil, cherry blossoms, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, lemon, key lime pie, gymnastics, dancing, cranberries, Drama, drama genre, fantasy genre, romance, romance genre, sparkles, bling, glitter, jewelry, chocolate

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
School, geeks, nerds, losing and not getting her way, turkey, peas, muskmelon, shiitake mushrooms, sunflower seeds, comedy genre, horror genre, mystery genre, sci-fi genre, dark colors, drab colors

Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
flirting, competition, riding, gymnastics

Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
being a manipulative, egotistical bitch <okay, maybe not a good talent... but still something she exceeds at>
making people dislike her
flirting

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
sore loser
school
following orders

Fᴇᴀʀs
not being accepted, not getting everything she wants, having to work at a boring job for her entire life

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Emerald and Hot Pink

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
almost any fruit, berries especially

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Jaguar

Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
There really isn't much to tell about Emerald's history. She grew up as a spoiled rotten rich girl from the moment she was born. Her parents gave her anything she desired without even the slightest thought or hesitation. Being an only child, many concepts [such as sharing] are foreign to this girl, and her parents did everything in there power to keep them foreign to her.

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
What they are wearing
1, 2 and 3 are typical for Emerald. 1 is a long emerald and cream dress with golden accents and teal trim with flats. 2 is a 'peasant' blouse that is either green or pink with tights that are either black or brown and boots <the picture is white and black, but only because I couldn't find different colors>. 3 is very similar to 1, but in a darker teal color with bronze accents and a more intricate pattern, with a golden green background and flats.

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Emerald

Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
naturally dark brown hair that has a gentle wave to it and ends just past her shoulders

Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
rather pale, but she manages to tan easily. Emmy considers the sun to be her best friend.

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
5'6"

Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
lean

Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
none

Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
Both ears are pierced once each

Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
Looks like a mix of both parents, but more so resembles her great grandmother on her mom's side.​

Last edited:
@Scorpio Queen I basically finished, all I have to do is edit the location areas and the dress area :) (but excuse the uneditted personality. I copied and pasted and normally her name is Olivia, so I still have to edit the Olivia, Liv and Livvy's out)

Status
Not open for further replies.