The Prophecy: Chapter 1 - The Nightmares

Oh, and Sybil can be Jo's best friend if you don't mind playing that part.

Kid, if you need me to double up so there is a guy I can do that.

Ah, yes. I was thinking on the bus today that we needed a guy in this. If you don't mind doubling up then feel free to ^.^

Oh, and I what do you guys think about the posts being written in first person for this rp?

I've never roleplayed in first person, but I'm sure willing to give it a try Kid ^w^

i love writing in first person. :3 i'm up for it.

I'm with Dreamer. I've never done it, but I will sure try it.

Name: Danny Austin
Grade: Junior
Personality: He normally comes across a bit indifferent. Danny keeps his thoughts to himself, but his face gives away his every emotion. When he gets upset he withdraws from people
Appearance: He has broad shoulders and is well filled out. He stands at about 5 foot 9.
View attachment 6970
History: Danny had the perfect childhood. He got whatever he wanted so sometimes he may come off a bit snobbish. He does have a couple friends and there are some people he wants to be friends with but has bullied or made snide remarks.
Misc: He is a real softy when it comes to animals and children. Danny also enjoys going out in the woods and trying to get lost, but he has never succeeded in losing himself.

Alright. I'll get the IC thread up and running sometime today or tomorrow if everyone is ready to go.

EDIT: And Danny is accepted.

I am set as well, show me the place and I shall be there ^^

Awesome. Just let me reply to two of my other rps and I'll get this started~

Different. I like it.

Name: Kyle Rogers

Grade: Senior

Personality: Here and there. Depending on the situations, Kyle is most likely the guy who has opposite feelings. When things are going good, he finds a negative, and vice-versa. However, he is very approachable.

Appearance: 5"9. Blonde hair, blue eyes. He dresses in dark clothing even though his hair and eyes are light.

kyle.jpg

History: Kyle was an average guy. School during the day, work in the afternoon at a coffee shop, and home afterwards. He often took detours during the night for long walks that will take as long as up to 2 hours. With his head so filled with thoughts and no one to talk to about them, he could only share them with nature. In school, his popularity derived from his physical appearance. A specific girl dragged him into her heart. He released to her his trust, time, and heart. Her response was after prom's exposure in the hotel. Kyle walked into room 43 and never returned to the girl again. She moved, and with her, she took everything Kyle had. He was sure his sould was destroyed when he caught her cheating. Now, the only thing Kyle lives for is himself. Finish school, serve coffee, walk.

Misc: Kyle has a hard time adjusting to the giddiness of the people at school. He is always so mellow that an mysterious girl throws him off girl. He stays away from them for fear of bringing up ancient feelings.

Welcome Tenebrae~ I'm almost done getting the IC thread up. After that I may only accept one or two more characters.

Kyle is accepted by the way. Just letting you know in case you weren't sure.

Do hope no one minded that I went ahead and put something up. If it isn't quiet what you are looking for I'm sure I could change it somehow. ^^

Name: Jeremy Winters
Grade: Junior

Personality: Jeremy is dashing, and quite "cool" in any situation. He doesn't argue or brag, though he is a world renowned boxer.
Appearance:
miki_hisaya_25221.jpg

History: He is from a small boarding school. His parents are abusive, and he ran away at age 14.

Hmm..I normally don't care what a character is...But a world renowned boxer living in a small town? And a high schooler to boot? It doesn't make any sense to me.

I thought that I should warn you all: this weekend is going to be pretty busy for me and so I may not be able to reply. I will try but I'll be out of the house from dawn to 8-9 at night if not later and I'll probably just come home and sleep. I do hope that i'll be able to but I don't want to make any promises. Hope your guys' weekends go well, Sleepy Dreamer.