INTEREST CHECK The Promise [Slice of Life Horror M]

Discussion in 'INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION' started by Clyde, Oct 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. If you are reading this, then you have been cordially invited to spend the weekend at Eternal Mountain. Further enclosed in this envelope is a catalog of the accommodations you will receive. We have chosen a close number of you to come out and make a better community. And maybe you’ll choose us to be your forever home.

The Plot/Idea

You have been beaten. Victorious. Hit a low point. You have hated your jobs. Loved your jobs. Felt you were worthless. Felt you were worthy. But you all have one thing in common.

6 people have been chosen to spend the weekend at Eternal Mountain. And they have one thing in common. They are seeking a better life for themselves. Those who have tackled and dealt with depression, abusive relationships, are being offered to spend the rest of their life at the Eternal Mountain.

*Note;
    Yes and there may be more than a few surprises.

This RP is sort about outcast. Dispotents. People who are looking for a better life to get away from their cardinal sin whatever that may be.

2. Interested~

3. Very good. If you have other people who might be interested please don't be afraid to get the word out there.

4. *shows interest*

5. Fantastic, that's 4 people. I'll go ahead and work on the OOC, once I finish my two sheets. Than get you guys going.

6. I'll get the OOC up tomorrow sometime, either nighttime or before work.

7. Just going *cough*

Woops that didn't happen.

We need more members ladies and gentleman.