No Life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
[BCOLOR=transparent]If you are reading this, then you have been cordially invited to spend the weekend at Eternal Mountain. Further enclosed in this envelope is a catalog of the accommodations you will receive. We have chosen a close number of you to come out and make a better community. And maybe you'll choose us to be your forever home. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Plot/Idea[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You have been beaten. Victorious. Hit a low point. You have hated your jobs. Loved your jobs. Felt you were worthless. Felt you were worthy. But you all have one thing in common.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]6 people have been chosen to spend the weekend at Eternal Mountain. And they have one thing in common. They are seeking a better life for themselves. Those who have tackled and dealt with depression, abusive relationships, are being offered to spend the rest of their life at the Eternal Mountain. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*Note;[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Yes and there may be more than a few surprises.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This RP is sort about outcast. Dispotents. People who are looking for a better life to get away from their cardinal sin whatever that may be. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]

Fantastic, that's 4 people. I'll go ahead and work on the OOC, once I finish my two sheets. Than get you guys going.

I'll get the OOC up tomorrow sometime, either nighttime or before work.

Just going *cough*

Woops that didn't happen.

We need more members ladies and gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.