2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror,fantasy,scifi,modern
Alrighty folks, I'm back for more, and I'm kind of entering new territory here, but this is a plot that's been forming in my head for a little while. I suppose the best way to describe it would be a dark romance.

The general idea is: A dark lord, tired of roaming the halls of his Gothic castle alone, seeks a new love in his life, searching for his dark queen, if you will. Someone that enjoys the same twisted pleasures as he does, you know, terrorizing the people as the harbinger of nightmares, torturing those occasional prisoners he nabs and what not. Now, in the back of my mind, I do see a bit of Addams family type comedy in this, like him getting oddly turned on by his lady's various dark doings and other things like that.

Now, this isn't in the Romance section because I want this to also involve things besides their courtship and stuff. I don't know how well I've described all this to you guys, but if this is something that you might want to do, you can either reply to this or shoot me a PM.

Now, general miscellany:
I prefer to do these over PMPreferentially, I would like my partner to be 18+, but if not, we'll just have to omit the naughty bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.