The Principal's Daughter's Child (me and devil)

• Thread starter SugarlizedWonderland
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
With pleasure

Adeline felt uneasy about what had recently happened. She took the test a only a few moments ago and awaited for the answer to show itself. Please be negative... I can't afford this.. She pleaded with herself that it would be a favorable answer. After about ten more minutes she looked over at the test results that came up positive. Her face sank into one of despair and disappointment. How will I tell him... She picked up her phone and dialed his number to inform him of the news.

With pleasure

Adeline felt uneasy about what had recently happened. She took the test a only a few moments ago and awaited for the answer to show itself. Please be negative... I can't afford this.. She pleaded with herself that it would be a favorable answer. After about ten more minutes she looked over at the test results that came up positive. Her face sank into one of despair and disappointment. How will I tell him... She picked up her phone and dialed his number to inform him of the news.
Sorry, I've lost interest in this roleplay and can't find the motivation to post, so I'm going to have to drop out. I was wondering if we could try a different sort of topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.