FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Character Sign Up
~Clink~
The sound of glasses moving against each other signalled the beginning of the party, one held by two prestigious friends. People bustled about excitedly, dressed in finery from different countries only obtainable by the most wealthy. The two holding the party watched the crowd with a gleam in their eyes, one licking her lips while the other smirked. In the next hour, one of the governesses lay dead in a pool of blood, hidden away in the library from unknowing party goers who had covered her screams with their cheers and laughter downstairs. A more sinister laughter echoed softly from the room, and soon the two friends emerged from the room, looking just as pristine as before, without a speck of blood to be seen. One may wonder what their motives were, but for the two, this was a job, and an art form. One was obsessed with the blood and bones for her artwork, while the other just enjoyed the sadistic deed of killing, along with the money that came with it. Hired by different people, the two were hitmen at times, and serial killers at others. It was a wonder they hadn't been caught, but with two minds as their own, how would they be? When the top detective in the police force gets on the case, however, one may wonder how long their charade will last.​

This idea is Great Gatsby meet Bonnie and Cyde in a modern age.
Input and Ideas are welcome. I don't know what kind of roles will be in it so feel free to suggest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Well, this certainly seems interesting, I look forward to seeing where this goes.

It sounds like a very interesting idea, I will also be interested in following where this goes.

It sounds like a very interesting idea, I will also be interested in following where this goes.
Does that mean if I made it an rp youd join?

I am also still interested in this.

• Haha
Reactions: PhantomThief715
I will have a sign up later

@PhantomThief715 Are you still seeking players? I know this is a Bonnie and Clyde style RP, do you already have those roles filled? If so, what kind of side characters would you be interested in seeing?

@PhantomThief715 Are you still seeking players? I know this is a Bonnie and Clyde style RP, do you already have those roles filled? If so, what kind of side characters would you be interested in seeing?
I'm still accepting. All rolls are open other then lead female. I like to see the characters you have build for the roles before I choose who gets the role. So the best character gets the role. As for side characters I said I'd leave it up to the players though a info broker would be a good start.

Reactions: BookDragon