The Princess and the Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
(ok)
ally laughed as she tossed a wet rag at Drake as she ran across the bath chamber in a tube top like wrap and the same around her waist. she'd been dressing like this since her mother found out she'd been taking baths with Drake but naked.

drake chased after her"seriously wash this out! i dont want to be all poofy later!"he complained,his nails clicking on the floor. at 15 drake was now the size of an adult male tiger which had made the living quarters a little cramped until they got a room expansion. drake even had his own canine accessible room now that connected to ally's

She blew him a raspberry and pushed him in to the bath water again laughing madly. Dinner had been very odd when she started to get drunk and her brother dragged her out of the dinner party to get bathed and put to bed

drake had sat next to her the whole time,trying to carefully eat from his own plate and not look like a barbaric slob.

he rolled his eyes and sunk under the water,letting the bubbles come off of him before padding over to one of the maids to get dried off. he often forgot that as a vampire,ally was just as strong as he was

When Ally finished laughing madly and came over to him to hug him only to fall asleep on him
"I love you" she mumbled drunkly

"i love you too,lass but now we need to get you to bed"he sighed and awkwardly got her mounted onto his back before carefully walking over to ally's bed

Ally flopped on to her bed muttering embarrassing things about Drake and her self to him.
"cute...little...sweet...doggie"

drake sighed and pulled th covers up to her chin before going back to the dining hall and sitting beside the king like a guard dog. he had taken to repaying the family buy sort of being ally's bodyguard as well as a bit of a figurehead for the king to show that he was an accepting man and win the people over. hell even the queen tolerated him now. sitting down, the werewolf's face was level with the king's nose

The king enjoyed Ally's company and found his pressense warming and helpful when it came to facing anoying pesents who didn't know the meaning of be patient and respectful, The queen was just civil to him bu she hated him realy. the prince didn't realiy like him or hate him.

drake picked up a scent that came off wrong and pushed against the king's shoulder before motioning his eyes to an young guest in a crimson frock coat. he clicked his tapped the king's foot four times, which meant threat, then another two times.poison

he still obviously couldnt talk to the royals but he was clever enough to make basic messages for safe,clear,threat, and poison

The king patted his head in sign that he knew his message and he sent guards to bring the guest over to them

drake pretended to be all nice and friendly to the guest while he awaited the king's orders

The king had the man searched and found he was carrying a poisoned blade. One he intended to use on the drunk princess if she was still here and not passed out upstairs
"take him to the dungeons and have him drained of blood" the king said as the guards nodded and dragged the man off to his end.
"good work my friend" the king said patting Drakes head "you save our lives and protect us" he said happily

he gave a cheerful bark and wagged his tail,awaiting further instruction

The king smiled fondly as the dinner party came to an end all threats to the royal family present had been adverted thanks to Drakes keen senses
"thank you friend. you should go get some rest now" the king said "I can handle it from here" dismissing him the king left to tend to his wife and he too retired with her.

the wolf did as best a bow as he could before quietly padding away to his quarters,glancing at ally's sleeping form before retiring to his own room. it had the look and feel of a cave designed into a habitable area which suited the werewolf perfectly

(skip to present time? when she's 20, 21~?)

((okie dokie. time for massive bear-wolf time XD,lemme know when the leach comes into play))

(by this time their relationship is like brother and sister. though he sees her for more then that but can't bring him self to tell her it. She see's him as a brother with added benifits of a boyfriend relationship but his stats to her is brother and nothing more at the moment)
Ally now at 21 walked through the gardens with Drake at her side. Her best friend and brother was the best thing to have ever happned to her
"I'm so glad you stuck around" she said looking at him. She'd grown used to talking to him outloud when they were alone and used the strange telepathic bond when in the pressense of others

"well i am an orphan,lass"drake pointed out,sneezing for the umpteenth time today"you would think being stuck as a wolf would keep allergies to a fucking minimum"he sighed and pressed his massive body closer to ally's to keep her warm. now a fully grown dire wolf, he was the size of a polar bear now, but with black fur....and he was a wolf not a bear....ANYWAY

"by the way can you fix the strap on this bloody armor? i know your da wants me to look regal and whatnot.... but armor? really?" the armor in question was a specially crafted piece consisting of a chest plate,an sort of seat connected to a back plate running down to his hind-legs, and shoulder plates for his front legs. it was made of a brilliant white metal with gold finish to really contrast to the werewolf's fur. on occasion he even had to wear a special helmet fitted to the top of his skull

"i mean aren't i bloody well scary enough being bigger than the lot of you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.