The Princess and the Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
the werewolf plopped his furry ass down and gave puppy eyes to the royals,even resorting to whining. the guards looked uncomfortable now as the person they were sworn to protect was cuddling up to a potential threat
"i dont think they can hear me either,ally"drake said to her, but it probably came out as something else to the rest of the room

"ally!" her mother hushed "come away from that nasty mut" she cursed shooing the guards to do their job but with ally in they way they could end up hurting her.
"ally dear...please" her father pleaded taking his wife's side to the argument. But she refused and held to him tighter

"but-but-but im a dire werewolf...im like were royalty im not a mutt!"drake said indignantly"and my da was the alpha so there!"in his tirade he forgot he couldnt speak to them and it basically was just a bunch of barking at royalty that was followed up by a"merciless killer" sticking out his tongue an blowing a rasberry at the king and queen

the guard nearest them choked from trying not to laugh while the guards around the room were just snickering to themselves

"stop that!" the princess cried holding him "stop laughing at my friend!"
her brother shook his head "mother, father, If what sister says is true should we not be praising this kind pup for returning her to us rather then shamming him for a crime he has not done?" the king paused for a thought his eyes darkening and the prince holding his breath for a hopeful answer while the princess cried softly

the werewolf rested his head on top of ally's to try to comfort her since he couldn't exactly hug her without hands. to be honest tonight was the first time he ever successfully shifted,but it was to escape being killed. he had no idea how to become human again

the king let out a tired sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose and approched the wolf
"i will ask you once were. Did you or did you not save my daughter" he said gravely while the princess shoted that he did. but his eaars were on the wolf who's anwser is the one he valued at the moment

the wolf opened his mouth as if to bark before remembering no one understood him. he promptly snapped it shut and gave a quick nod

the wolf opened his mouth as if to bark before remembering no one understood him. he promptly snapped it shut and gave a quick nod
"Father please" she begged holding Drake closer to her "please" she cried in to his fur.
The king paused again in thought and let out a sigh giving in to his daughters request. While his wife had the opposite reaction
"you can't! he's a were! he coudl easily kill our daughter!" but the king'd heed none of his wifes cries or please
"I will allow you to live. I thank you for returning my only daughter to me. We are in you debt." He said as the princess cried out happily and kissed Drake on the muzzle

if wolves could blush, drake would have and embarassedly bowed his head,looking away"you kissed me"he said to ally as if in disbelief. he tried to make himself sound indignant but the tail wagging gave it away

The princess smiled cheeky as she kissed him again
"your my friend Drake...my best friend" she mummred The Queen continued to complain tot he king and the prince just shook his head
"he'll have to sleep in your room sister" he said "Other wise god knows where mother will mother will make him sleep" The princess nodded happily as she stood and her brothers Maid walked in at last nervously.
"princess. shall I prepare you a bath first?" she asked "you should at least clean up before resting'
Ally nodded and followed her brothers maid out to the bathing chambers

((yay so should we time skip to teenage years for a bit before adulthood or what?))

drake walked up to the queen nervously before bowing his head and nuzzling her feet,trying to express gratitude without words. then he went down the steps to chase after the maids and ally"what does your room look like?"he asked her

( I kinda wanna do this bath scene *pervy smile*)
The queen only screamed and almost kicked him if the king hadn't pulled her back.
Ally smiled as Drake joined her on teh way "my room? well...."
pink-royal-bedroom-915x476.jpg

(with out the lights! their candles!)

"eeeewwww its all girly"drake complained

((but she is eight how will that work XD))

(he just gets in. she doesn't care)
The princess frowned at this
"it's nice" she said upset he didn't like her room

"but its pink"he said almost pouting as they got to the baths

"what colour do you like?" she asked as she washed him

"blue-grey like the ocean"drake said immediately,wondering why ally didnt have a weewee hose like he did

((just so you know that is most certainly NOT the term i will be using for the rp))

(lol lets move to her being 14~)

((ur post then lol))

Status
Not open for further replies.