The Princess and the Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
((well lets just roll with it XD))

(stick with limited communication or none at all?)

((define limited communication))

(she understands him or no one does)

((lol ok that what i assumed.......anyway ur post))

she looked at him worriedly
"I'm not sure sir. My parents are very protective of me." she said knowing the reaction the king and queen would have if they saw her on a were wolf. they'd kill him on site!

"well its not like anyone else wouldn't"drake rolled his eyes and lay down,waiting for her"and dont call me sir im probably barely older than you"he retorted

"I'm only 7 sir" she said blinking as she climbed aboard his brad back "I'll be 8 in the coming winter"

"im nine"drake said proudly,puffing out his chest as he stood up and began trotting before quickly picking up the pace into a full on sprint,covering plenty of distance in a few strides.
about an hour later the wolf and the little girl slowed down before the main path up to the palace

(I thought he was going to be older......)

((he is going to grow up with her and by their adulthood he will be about the size of a small bear))

((mhm so then there is more bonding between them))

( ur post XD)

"im nine"drake said proudly,puffing out his chest as he stood up and began trotting before quickly picking up the pace into a full on sprint,covering plenty of distance in a few strides.
about an hour later the wolf and the little girl slowed down before the main path up to the palace
The child looked up at her home. The massive palace was alive with light and she could feel the worry and grief in the air.
"mother and father must be so worried" she said as she took a step forward before a voice called out and the court yard was alive with action as Guards attacked Drake, seeing him as a threat and the kidnapper of the princess. their weapons sharp and deadly as they lunged at him. The poor princess was carried away crying and screaming for them not to hurt him and how he did no wrong. Alas her voice was muted by the sounds of fighting and a jingle of chains...

"what the heck are you doing?!let me go you bloody oafs i just saved her!"unfortunately all his speech came out as nothing but barks to the other guardsmen and soon he was chained and hobbled before being led on a chain leash to the throne room

The princess cried as she was dragged away from her saviour. She knew he'd be killed on sight and that was the last thing she wanted. he was juist a kid like her. a little older but still a kid.
"please! please don't hurt him! He did nothing wrong!" she cried as she was dragged kicking and screaming to the throne room when her parents and brother paced back and forth in worry as she was dragged in.

"ally!" her mother cried seeing her as she launched her self at her only girl "where in heavens name have you been?! Why in hell would you leave your room in the middle of the night?!" she cried teears staining her pretty face that aged with worry and greif. Her father came up to her an hugged her. He was the total opposite of her mother but any one could see his worry and fear in his eyes and face.

"my child. Where have you been? you have worried us sick with greif" he said somerly "Why would leave your room like this?"

The princess shook her head. she didn't leave her room. She was taken by kidnappers and treated burtably.
"I didn't leave my room mother, father! I was taken by strange men!" she pleaded wiping her tears "I was so scard and terrified!" she steped back only to have her older brother hug her as well. he like his father muttered words of worry and fear in to her hair while his maid looked from afar.

"the wolf....Drake....he saved me...he killed the kidnappers and brought me home!" she said hopign she could plead for his life. for he had saved hers. The king frowned and motioned for the Wolf to be brought in from the other side of the throne room doors.

drake shuffled in,a contingent of gaurds surrounding him just in case. the poor kid had his head bowed down and was sniffling as he walked. apparently wolves could cry

"Drake!" Ally cried launching her self a him as he parents tried to keep her back and the gauds pulled him back tugging at his neck.
"STOP THIS!" she cried "he's donee nothing wrong! He SAVE MY LIFE! ARE YOU ALL DEAF!" she snapped as she clung to his neck burryign her face in to his silky black fur
"he's my friend" she said in to his fur

Status
Not open for further replies.