THE PRINCES BODYGUARD AND THE MONSTER HUNTERS MONSTER LOVING SON (SEPARATE ROLEPLAYS, MALE SEEKING FEMALE)

Roleplayforever123

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, horror, sci-fi, fandom
Looking for roleplayers 18+ (sorry)

I have two roleplay ideas here for any fantasy fans and I hope you like one of them. so basically certain species in the roleplays are sentient yet they are hunted and eaten as well as enslaved in both stories. Just have a look at the two ideas and tell me what you think please. If you have any questions then ask away. ^^ THERE WILL BE SMUT in both roleplays!!

The princes bodyguard:

In a world of magic and mythics there is a kingdom that stands above any other. It is home to a legendary ruler who goes by the name of the dragon king. What makes his land so special is that unlike other kingdoms they welcome mythics and dont hunt or enslave them. My character is the dragon prince or joseph and he will be talented in the magic arts with only a few screwups here or there as well as being a halfbreed between his human father and his dragon mother which makes him incredibly deadly based on his skilled his father is as a warrior and how powerful his mother was as a dragon before she died but his blood is kept secret. His father wants to expand his kingdom by offering alliances to the other kingdoms and clans human and mythic alike as well as offer sanctuary to all mythics. Joseph wishes to go but his father is oerprotective based on how his mother died, how valuable he is as a prince and a dragon making him a large target, and despite how powerful he is a lot of that power was suppressed when his memories of the night his mother died were locked away causing him to be mentally fragile so he puts out a for hire to anyone who is willing to add extra protection to his son as he moves through the different clans and kingdoms to bring more into the dragon kings land and whoever agrees to protect him shall be granted one royal favor when his son is returned safe and sound. Your character will be the bodyguard who takes the offer. Here are a couple suggestions for what you could play (while I would like you to play a mythic I do have a few human options) all i ask is you're able to do a paragraph or more. The characters below aren't the only mythics you can play so dont be afraid to suggest or discuss.

1. A female knight who decides to use this opportunity to prove herself to the king

2. A female from the dark corners of the demon lands

3. An elf

4. An orc

5. An ogre

6. A neko

7.cyclops

The mythic hunter's mythic loving son:

Confusing isnt it? This story is all about a world where mythics are hunted for sport where they will then be eaten or enslaved. Zorath koranian is the most skilled and sadistic of all hunters known to hunt mythics by trapping them then giving them a chance to fight back only to beat them down until they are broke physically and willfully. After a few years of hunting he wants to continue his bloodline so his legacy would live on especially during the times they were living in. Mythics were developing kingdoms and clans so as to protect themselves or even fight back against the humans who have caused them grief and suffering for so many years. Zorath had himself a son who he trained in all the ways of hunting as well as forcing him to learn all types of magic after learning his affinity for it and all ways of the sword to turn him into an unstoppable killing machine. Joseph didnt wish to hunt mythics though but instead he wished to live alongside them and make friends with them considering how he had no friends at all. He would study mythics whenever he could but only for the purpose of understanding them. This story will have to do with him discovering your character in the woods where he will help keep her hidden there or in his home until he heard of a safe haven and works to get her there.

Whichever you choose I'm willing to talk more about it in pm so please message me!!

still looking

still looking

still looking