The Prince and his Knight(Chelma and Kalona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle walked out the door. "Thanks, and I've ridden before." Kyle said, adjusting his pack. "And just call me Kyle, please." Kyle said, beaming at Vex.

"Ah, sorry, I'm just so used to calling you prince." Vex smiled, getting on the horse and waiting for the other to get on.

Kyle gracefully pulled himself up and onto the horse. "Don't be sorry." Kyle murmured, putting one of his hands on Vex's waist to steady himself.

Vex nodded and made sure the other was on safely before he made the horse go; he blushed ever so slightly as he felt the other's hands on his waist. "Hold tight, Kyle."

Kyle slid his other arm around Vex. "Oh, I'll hold on." Kyle said, almost purring as he pressed up against Vex slightly. Kyle was grinning and trying not to become jostled by the horse.

Vex directed the horse as he rode till finally they reached a small cottage deep in the woods; he stopped the horse and looked around before he got off and helped Kyle.

Kyle got off the horse gracefully and looked around. "This is nice." He murmured, gathering their supplies. "Shall we go in?"

Vex got off the horse and nodded before he went over to the door and opened it. "Unfortunately I only have one bed." He said as he walked into the cottage. "So, we'll either share or I could sleep on the couch."

A small smirk appeared on Kyle's face. "We can share. I don't mind that at all." Kyle said, a small purr leaking into his voice. Kyle walked inside and grinned. "I love it." Kyle said, looking at the cute cottage.

Vex nodded and smiled. "Yes, I used to live here for a while...I do come to live here on my days off though and keep it tidy if possible. Have you eaten yet?" He asked as he went to go take the sheets off the bed which hadn't been changed in months.

Kyle nodded. "Yes, I had lunch just before you came to fetch me. Um, Vex? May I help at all? I don't want to be a burden." Kyle gave Vex a sweet flirty smile.

Vex smiled. "If you don't mind helping me clean up just a bit."

Kyle smiled. "Its no bother." He found an old broom and began to sweep the floors. He knew how to clean, and was good at it. It was one of the things he did when nervous. That and bake.

"Alright." Vex smiled and grabbed another broom, cleaning another part of the cottage.

After a while, Kyle and Vex finished cleaning. "Much better." Kyle said, looking at the clean cottage. Kyle put up the broom and looked out the window. "Oh! Its already dusk! I hadn't even noticed."

Status
Not open for further replies.