The pride...(Lion King Style RP) Sign ups/ OOC....Feel free to share Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razie Angel

Imagine a world where you can rp what you want....
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Setting: The Pride Lands...like those in the lion king. Complete with the Out lands and such. You all know how that looks...
Characters: Your own lions of your choosing or whatever character, they are not the characters from the lion king though. You have to make your own up...if you find a picture of a lion from the lion king, just make it your own character and don't use the actual character. We need lions for the Out Lands as well, any other critter you can think of!
Story line: Pretty much a lion king style role play of course, except it has it's own problems arise, own family drama, so on and so forth.
CS
pic_detail4c066f434d7ef.png

Name: Distani
Age Group: Younger cub

hqdefault.jpg

Name: Lavallia
Age Group: Adult Lioness

hyena_commission_by_electricalflame-d53wvs6.png

Name: Veran hiëna
Age Group: Teen Hyena
Status: Newly accepted to the pride lands, He was lost as a cub and was raised by a lion. He got a lucky break on that. ( if he cant be apart of the pride lands then i can change it )

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted, If no one creates a lion to be the "Adopted Parent." Lavallia will be.

071e0dee71c1476f08e63f8b97e17273.jpg
Name: Chimalsi
Age group: Young adult lion

(Might make another character later if its ok with you)

imagesCAVYKE1B.jpg

Name: Spencer
Age group: Younger Cub
Status: Orphan. Fending for himself pretty much and using his own tactics to make it through each day. Currently a cub in the outlands. Loyal to other cubs, outland or prideland. Feels cautious around adult lions, having been alone for the past two years.

Last edited:
You can make other characters for this as well. ^.^

Also, if anyone would like to be another leader in this role play, and kind of help me run things in this, or even if you just have an idea, feel free to pm me or post it here.

I'd like to add this one too.

imagesCARIKCPM.jpg
Name: Holland
Age group: Younger cub.
Status: Orphan. Pride land cub. Has a rough personality due to being on his own, but is very protective of the princess and of his friends.

Alright, but we can't have a bunch of orphans running around people! Accepted though.

Okay.
And thanks for accepting the two of them.^^

lion_king_base_13_lioness_by_lineartforfree-d5qz4pb_zpsb799efc3.png

Name: Korula
Age Group: Adult
Personality: She is friendly and a bit introverted.

the_lion_king___kovu_base_by_flixthefox-d5v76kr_zpse11550ba.png

Name: Tor
Personality: Protective of his pride, and a bit sarcastic.

Ajura.jpg

Name: Ajura
Age Group: Younger cub
Personality: Some would call her hyperactive, but she's very friendly.

Oh and Tor and Korula are avialable to adopt one or two cubs. ^^

I still need a king before I even think about starting the rp...(If there is no king though, I have a plan for this as well. ^^)
And accepted!

tumblr_ljbdlfocep1qhkuupo1_400.jpg

Name: Niluna
Status: Outlander, she watches over the orphan outlanders and the ones who wander to the outlands from the pridelands, while keeping her distance from them, allowing them independence. No royalty to her, just a normal outlander lioness.

Okay, before anyone else takes it, I'm making a king for the pride lands. I'll have the profile up in a few minutes :I

d77ceb74d1a72effa69c93fabfb75fe91387347167_full.jpg

Name: Denali

7af04c013183ca39ef41a8244c06f5111387351860_full.jpg

Name: Afia
Age Group: Mature

Question...Are any of your lions related to any of the other lions? I mean unstated relation?
I know that usually lions are inbred in real life but we don't need to rp that way haha.

Mine aren't related.

Status
Not open for further replies.