The Price We Pay OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be a bit of a challenge to understand another family's sigils, but possible. Most likely, though, you wouldn't master it.

Wraith Wrathian

large1_zps67f785a9.jpg
Sex: Female​
Sexuality: Bisexual​
Personality: Shy, reserved, innocent, calm and kind.​
Family Sigil: Wrathian: Grants enhanced reflexes to deftly combat foes for a short time.​

This sigil allow her to manipulate shadows, though this power is useless when in direct sunlight.
shadow_sigil_by_aentheartist_2_by_autor52-d6ake20_zps604d8b6e.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@DuskNDawn I just recently finished Aedian's profile! I hope it's up to par.

The only qualm I have is that the Sigil's purpose would be to create something (I.e. a Sigil that makes a sword, one that makes an axe, etc.), you wouldn't need one to collect energy as you already have that. You just need a blueprint to give something shape. Maybe instead of collecting energy, it creates a small blade, like a dagger? (Just a suggestion, doesn't necessarily need to be a dagger)

Hey, I just got a crap ton of school assignments, so I'm gonna be slow posting for a few days.

@DuskNDawn Heya, I beleive that my Character Sheet is done as well, and was wandering if you see any mistakes (Most likely).

I like him, Wandering, and I'm actually alright with the Family Seal modification (it stands to reason that someone would tinker with something like that) and it's reasonable considering it's cooldown and strength. His personal sigil, though I like it, I wasn't thinking you were starting out with a mixture. I'd prefer it if you just started out with something based on your family first, and then later on we can branch out and experiment and stuff. Ya feel me?

I like him, Wandering, and I'm actually alright with the Family Seal modification (it stands to reason that someone would tinker with something like that) and it's reasonable considering it's cooldown and strength. His personal sigil, though I like it, I wasn't thinking you were starting out with a mixture. I'd prefer it if you just started out with something based on your family first, and then later on we can branch out and experiment and stuff. Ya feel me?
Hmmmm okay dokie, I think thats fine, because I think it would be better for him to also gain some Power development so why not! Changes are on its way!

You're all good, Neko! :D (Bonus points for the IA picture <3)

@DuskNDawn Wow... I like my new ability.... Now to weave a portal.... To the Wallestones! Jk but I think my ability is better now.

Oh yeah, I love it! Good limits, and makes Markus an awesome defender. Good to go!

Oh yeah, I love it! Good limits, and makes Markus an awesome defender. Good to go!
Thanks ^.^ Now i can trap everyone into an enclosed space separated from time and all that >:D! jk

Okay. I'm pretty sure I'm all done with my CS! Sorry if I've missed out something.

Status
Not open for further replies.