Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
542718099c1f58a121315853b41ecd57.png

The Kaelen Cathedral's bells tolled seven times.

The King is dead. Crumble and shatter did the pillar holding up the Kingdom of Tal, crumbling and shattered did the faith holding up an entire people, their heart, their hope, their pride.

The savage Northern tribes of Marn press close. Unnatural steel and fire beasts of Kaar harry the harbour. The Merchant King Umann's ambition soars unchecked, unchalleneged, eager to devour the Southern provinces at the first sign of weakness.

Meanwhile the High Houses of Tal squabbled like spoiled children over the unravelling remnants of power, tearing the rift inevitably wider. The nation teetered on the brink.

For the first time in decades the Radiants are called home, dangerous men and women trained to bring the King's justice across the land - judge, jury and executioner.
The turbulence at the heart of the world spins, devouring all in its grinding underdark of plots, schemes, and the game of a million pieces.

The price of valour is war.

Partially inspired by the Greatcoats Series by Sebastien de Castell

Last edited:
I like what I've read, but I'd like to know more.

I am intrigued thus far. @Dante

Time for a comeback. Count me interested so far, not sure if I will be joining, depending on how this will develop

interest has been grabbed

Very interesting, looking forward to this one.

EDIT: Yes, count me in...

Last edited:
This sounds interesting!

Reactions: CaptainObvious
You have my attention.

I am so in for this

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Interesting!
Considering joining a group RP for the first time in a while and this oooked intriguing.

If there is place for a newby, I can say that it got my attention.

Veteran RPer CaptainObvious yearns for battle!!!!

I would love to hear more about this.

I am interested as well.