The power of one woman's blood

"You'll take me back home or I slit your throat." She whispered, pressing the broken glass harder against his throat.

Alec smiled broadly before flashing into his brothers lab. Than he practically screamed. The was a women nearly slicing his throat open. "What's going on here?" He asked taking the glass away from her.

Max grumbled. "Alec...Why are you in my lab? Mother said that you weren't allowed in my lab!" Apparently he didn't like visitors...
Or help from his brother.

"Take me back home and I won't kill him." She said, hoping whoever this was wasn't like his brother.

"Mom never said that. All she said was don't kill each other." Alec looked between his brother and the woman he'd taken the glass from. Than his eyes went wide. "Kell? What are you doing here?" His ex girlfriend had tried to kill his brother. "What's going on here?"

She stared at him in shock, and then glared at Max. "I don't know. Why don't you ask him?" She jerked her thumb at him. Great. Just firggin great. This kept getting better and better.

"My specimen!" He grabbed Kellen's arm. He wasn't the sharing type...
Kinda in his troublesome two's stage...even though he was a young adult...seventeen, maybe eighteen.

"Your specimen?" Alec replied looking between the two. "Shes a human being not some lab rat!"

"She's my lab rat! Just in human form. Now can you get out of here? Noooow?" Max glared at his brother. Mr. Goodie-two-shoes..

"Oh let go of me...you're the rat..." She said, yanking her arm free. She glared at him again and this time the hem of his sleeve caught fire.

Alec put out his brothers sleeve before grabbing his ex by the arm and flashing them out of there. He knew he'd regret it but... Oh well.

Max threw a fit when his 'specimen' was taken away. It's not fair! He gets everything he wants-
Why can't I have my specimen?!

"Thanks. I think." She said, stretching her aching muscles.

"Are you okay?" Alec heard hearin his brother screaming in his head. "What did he do to you?"

She sighed. "Oh not much really. Just trapped my feet in ice, put me in a cage, drew a drop of my blood...electricuted me..." She rolled her eyes, rubbing a sore shoulder from her fall.

"I'll have to redo everything...Dash it all! I couldn't even get at least a vial of blood!" He kicked a table- the wood splintered, but then went back to normal due to a fixing spell that was on all of his things. You know, in case of an accident.

"Geez that again... Did he mention what he was trying to do?"

She sighed. "Not really. He thinks I'm something other then human and he wants my blood for something." She rolled her eyes again.

Max sighed as he started to calm down. "It's alright Max...You can always find her again...And next time...you can spill it all."

"Swiss..." Alec said looking at her. "You need to get out of this town."