The power of one woman's blood

She leaned back against the cage, rubbing her arm a little. She was growing tired from hunger and cold. She brought her knees up to her chest and glumly rested her chin on her knees, thinking of a nice warm fire and coffee.

Max looked at the syringe closely then let the drop of blood settle on a slide which he then put under a microscope.
"Hmm...Interesting..." he mumbled... He snapped his fingers and the ice trapping Kellen started turning into a gaseous form of steam.

She coughed a little and waved away the steam. "What's interesting?" She asked. She looked up at the cage as it swayed slightly with her movements.

"Nothing you'd understand." he said with a roll of his eyes. He walked about now, making an adjustment here and taking away something there...
"How long have you been what you are...?"

She blinked in surprise. "What do you mean? I'm human." She answered, confused, sighing in relief as the last of the ice vanished from around her feet.

"Really? Strange...Have you been in any relationships? A boyfriend or anything?" Well...Isn't that just a bit...creeperish of him...

"So what if I have?" She asked, wondering what that had to do with anything. She sighed. "Look. I don't know who you are nor do I really care, but obviously you're a nut job and I want to go back home." She ranted.

"Why? To go spoil yourself with that boyfriend?" Max laughed. "Sorry, but you'll have to stay a while longer."
He was mixing a little bit of green stuff with blue stuff- add a tiny dot of her blood-! Fwooosh! "Interesting...a flight potion..."

She glared at him. "Whatever." She muttered, growing tired of him. She looked at the cage door and slammed herself against it, trying to loosen the bolts.

"Must you be so noisy?" he asked, tampering with some more things. Something dinged and he went to check what it was.
"Ah, the nightshade snaps are done. Maybe if you prove useless, you can try one."

She didn't answer him and continued throwing herself at the cage door. This guy was really starting to get on her nerves. She glared at him and again thought of a fire, and suddenly the cuff of his pants caught flame.

He sniffed when he smelled smoke...then felt flames licking at his ankle. He looked down and narrowed his eyes. He clenched a fist- upon opening it, water dropped from it, onto the blazing cloth.
Hissssss.... The fire went out with a smoldering smoke cloud. Max looked up at Kellen and narrowed his eyes almost to slits, like a cat. He made a flicking gesture and lightning snapped at the cage she was in.

"No!" She yelled. She yelped as the lightning hit the cage and writhered as she felt a strong electric current go through her body.

Lucky her it was just one bolt of lightning that last about three seconds. Max crossed his arms. "No what? 'No, don't do that- I'll behave?'"

(OOC: Would you mind if I invited another person? I was thinking of seeing if one of my friends here would like to play a good wizard.)

She didn't answer him, still twitching as she lay there curled into a ball. "Please...t-take me back home..." She groaned, finally managing to shakily push herself back up.

(Hm...Okay~ ^^)

"No. You are here until I am done with you- so stop begging to go home earlier than planned." He went back to work now, this time testing the flight potion on a lab rat- the critter was turned into a pigeon. "Interesting..."

She rolled her eyes and studied the bolts on the cage door. They were thick and looked welded. She went over to the lock. She had to get out somehow. She had to. Her body ached from that lighting bolt but she didn't care. She had to...She screamed suddenly as the bottom of the cage disappeared from under and she fell, landing on a wooden table with glass beakers and other equipment. She groaned, rolling over.

Max looked over his shoulder...Then up at the cage. The bottom was just barely hanging on, hinged to the rest of the cage. "Strange...I thought I brought in the right cage...
Oh well. I suppose you can roam about then. The only way out is teleportation, after all." He shrugged and looked at a slightly boiling beaker. He added a bit of blood to it and the liquid turned to powder.
"Ah...Vanishing powder...Let's see what happens..." He added a little more blood- the powder caught fire. He jumped back in surprise. "Whoa!"

(OOC: I have invited Maxwell to join us so he will play the good wizard.)

She pushed herself up and dusted herself off, her back aching from the fall. She looked up at the swinging cage. There was tons of broken glass around her and she picked up a sizable shard. She rushed up behind him and pressed the sharp piece of glass to his throat.

(Okiedokie~)

Max froze. Always the throat...Honestly, why not his back? Slip something between the ribs- oh, never mind.
"Oh dear...what ever shall I do...?" Sarcastic jerk.