Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
So, this is a pretty simple game that I think I made to play with people to pass time when I was landscaping, or I picked it up from someone else there, not sure, but it was good for killing time!

Basically this is how it works. The poster before you gives themselves a power. The next poster creates a weakness for that power that would make the previous poster's power either useless, or not worth using for fear of it's effects. The person who previously posted that power that got the weakness can... I dunno, rate the post with a "like" if they think that that weakness would make their power not worth using/ineffective. If they'd still use it, rate it something else I guess?

For example: My power is super speed!

Next poster: You're terribly uncoordinated and you always trip when you use super speed! My power is super strength!

Try not to make things... too detailed and argue it out with other posters, please! Oh, and the same power can be used twice by anyone, so long as a different weakness is given!

I'll start! With my power, I can fly!

You can only fly when you're unconscious/sleeping and you can't control where you go.

I can read minds :)

Reactions: Flame
You can only read the minds of perverted men.

I wish for the ability to grant wishes.

You can only grant the wishes of other people when it's an annoyed utterance under someone's breath, they cannot directly ask you for a wish, nor know you can grant wishes, it has to be by accident like this. For example:

*Sigh*, "I wish you would stop talking..."

My power is magnetism!

Anything metal sticks to your body. There is no off switch and this causes problems such as tin cans, doors and entire bridges coming toward you all the time.

I wish for super speed

You don't have super perception. Your body can move incredibly fast, but your senses can't keep up with that speed.

I want telekinesis!

Congrats you move objects with your mind as long as you say their name a loud and then every thing that is named will come towards you at once. Hope you have super dodging skills.

I wish for super perception.

Your super perception only works on public transportation.

I CAN SHOOT LASERS FROM MY NIPPLES.

Your nipples can no longer be covered. They will laser holes into any clothing/object you use to cover them.

I can shapeshift!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: BangChargerDesk
You literally shape shift, you can shift into uh, squares and triangles and stuff.

I can phase through objects!

I don't know. Phasing through walls like Kitty Pryde from X-Men seems off putting. You might be hindered while through the object.

I want to cleverly predict and tell the future! :3

You can only predict the ending to shows/movies, effectively spoiling you every time.

I want the power to dream walk. ^^

You can dream walk, but in every dream you enter, you are buck naked.

I can communicate with animals.

You may now communicate with animals, and have made the unfortunate discovery they aren't brilliant conversationalists, sadly.

I want to be able to time travel!