The Politics of Demons and Angels.

Re: The Politics of Demon's and Angels.

I'm excited no lie lol

Agreed! >w< We have a super awesome cast of characters!

YAYYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

Would everyone be alright with me making a second character? I feel the need to level the playing field since there aren't any pro-angel characters.

Why would we care? lol, it's your world, your role play, your choice right? XD
Besides, neutral doesn't mean they will not support one side or the other, just means they have yet to make any decision ;)

Of course. :p The other thing is I tend to love playing a lot of roles. Makes me feel powerful. x3

My second character!! :p

Name - Oni
Age - 15
Race - Demon
Home city - City of Dead Voices
Personality description - He's a bratty young kid with a big mouth. He thinks that because he's got the blood of a beast it entitles him to power. He has little sympathy for other demons, though he isn't completely heartless. While he only has a few, the friends he has are very close to him.
Phyisical appearance - He's got purple skin and two small horns on the top of his head like a goat. He's got beady black eyes, and all over him grows flowers and weeds. He rarely wears a shirt, preferring to walk around in his shorts most places he goes. Thanks to a spell Xioh put on him, he takes on the appearance of an angel when he's in Heaven, and very few of the angels he works with are aware he's a demon.

Backstory - He was abandoned by his parents as a child and taken in by Xioh, who moved him to Heaven when he was only six years old. Although he's a demon and his demon qualities are obvious to those who know him well, the life of an angel is the only life he knows. He's been looked down upon for much of his life, but since being named Xioh's right hand, he feels he's finally close to aquiring what is owed to him.
Who's side are you on? - Angel's

Oni is awesome! X3 He's going to be fun to have around! And yaaay, the more characters the better! =D

Raev's sketch is up (in his bio), as is his entrance! >w<

Auzen didn't walk to the rooftop, he essentially teleported there, as per his ability to travel between realms he can travel to any location he desires through this. Instead of traveling to another realm he made his destination another location in the same realm, if that makes sense?

I know, I understood. Oni is a demon, therefore can use the same type of portals if they are made for him. :p

I fixed it so it made more sense! :)

*face plants* Omg, Raev... you are such an a-hole... XD

Question, how is Oni keeping up with them when Auzen is instantly traveling miles away? I'd think there would be some time delay between them and Oni getting there, specially since Auzen blinded them before he did so to give his veil time to seal before Oni could jump through. He would have to enter the veil within a couple second of Auzen for him to be able to travel through it. Auzen is not creating portals, he is moving through veils, like wormholes. If he was creating portal then he would leave portals everywhere he traveled and that would be pretty ridiculous. Not to mention rendering his ability completely useless. So your post is kind of impossible...?

Oh, should I edit my post? O= Just lemme know! XD

He can follow the trails of light that angels powers make, and use portals throuh the universes to travel there quickly. There is a bit of a time delay, but he would arrive not long afterwards. He doesn't really copy the veils. Sorry if that was confusing, should I change something..? I'll try to go fix it and make it make more sense...

And Nekomimist yours was fine I think. :p

What confuses me is how he just shows up in Auzen's apartment. Don't the portals have a fixed beginning and end? Then how would he pop into his apartment, Auzen does not have a portal in his room. Also, his power wouldn't leave a trail like what you are referring to. He isn't traveling through the space really quickly or anything. His power is to travel between realms, when he travels from one location in a realm to another in the same he jumps from that realm to another, he does a loop through another realm before he comes out of the other side, he kind of has to for it to work with the definition of his power. The only way to follow it would be as Oni had done before where he entered the veil before it sealed, then there's the blinding light that Auzen made before veiling that was not even acknowledged in your post whatsoever. Sorry to be such a bug but I tend to be a stickler on these kinds of details.

Sorry it was so confusing. I'll rewrite it on my post, but Oni's powers, since he's a higher up is creating portals through realms, either heaven or hell, that he can immediately stitch up. Since time passes differently between realms, he can almost seamlessly slip between areas. He has very similar powers to Auzen, with the added benefit of being able to see light trails when angels use there abilities, so he could tell where Auzen was going and follow in a different manner. Does that clear it up more? However, it does hurt him to use it too much, which is why he's bleeding.

I edited it to make it more clear, sorry for the confusion.

Well I wish you would have mentioned this earlier I would have made the character different, that kind of makes his power completely pointless. Being able to see the light left behind by angel's powers is only useful in the case of Auzen considering otherwise power usage would be generally in battle. His power is the only one that would necessitate tracking and following and if he can simply follow his 'light trail' like nothing happened then what's the point in having the power in the first place? And wouldn't this trail of light be through the space between realms that you can't really observe anyways?