1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.

polar-express-wallpaper.jpg

This is a seasonal non-canon event for the Murder Series, being used as a celebration for Christmas. This event will , and will just be a fun adventure based Murder Event with more focus on exploration and plot than on combat and Murder Mechanics.

This is intended to start next Wednesday and go until New Years' Day. The Twelfth Day of Christmas at the latest.

If you're curious about it, I would recommend checking out the group's OOC or Wiki.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every universe has some version of a fat man in a red suit who delivers gifts every Christmas. Sometimes, this fat man is a young woman. Sometimes, this fat man is not fat at all. At times, this fat man can do more than deliver gifts, like bowling.

There are those who believe, and there are those who don't believe in this most bizarre individual.

The name Santa Claus. That is what he is known as. His presence is what anchors the belief on children in the sea of hope. He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, and he resides in the legendary paradise dubbed by many as 'The North Pole'.

What is this 'North Pole', truly? How does one get there?

There are few known ways to get to the North Pole, but only one if you've never been there before.

That method - the Polar Express.

When Christmas Eve closes in, this legendary train scurries the cosmos for a select few individuals who have the honour of riding it to the North Pole, in order to see the homeplace of the man himself - Santa Claus.

What they don't know is that meeting Santa Claus is not the sole reason why they're on this train-powered journey...

1) Iwaku rules apply, obviously.

2) You are limited to a single character, just to keep things easier on me and my Co-GM.

3. Please do not godmod or metagame. It's not fun for me or the other players involved, and it's just plain rude.

4. I'm going to have some character limits here: You can't play Santa Claus characters, though Christmas Characters like Buddy the Elf are allowed. And only three characters over 18 are allowed, unless justified. Characters who might be on the "Naughty List" are also banned from use due to the nature of the event.

5. Please try and post. This isn't supposed to be a heavy activity event, but please try to remain active. If you need to go away for a bit/drop out, PLEASE let me know, and I will handle it in some way.

6. Powers are allowed, but weapons are not. However, powers that can be used to speed up or slow down the train, destroy the train, or kill Santa will be nullified for the RP.

7. Feel free to play OC's as well as canon characters. This is a just for fun event, so anyone is welcome to join.

8. Respect other users, as well as me and my Co-GM @Crow. Keep the IC conflicts IC and the OoC conflicts OoC. Take it to a PM if there's something that can't be handled civilly.

9. Keep OOC conversations to a minimum, please. Take it to the Murder Group's OOC

10. I don't intend this to be as high an activity as most Murder events, but just in case, find a posting partner. Someone you will always be able to interact with in the RP.

11. Have fun and be happy! It's a Christmas event! You're supposed to have fun.

12. Don't ask for things like for your parents to be back, or for World Peace. Santa delivers presents, not miracles.

Appearance: (Picture is best. but a description is fine too.)

Name:

Personality:

Biography:

Canon:

Do they believe in Santa:

What do They Want for Christmas?:

Trivia/Anything Else:

Co-GM: @Crow

@Jeremi as Cleopatra

@LuckycoolHawk9 as Chase Davenport (Lab Rats)

@thatguyinthestore as Marco Diaz (Star vs The Forces of Evil)

@Poe Dameron as Cedric Diggory (Harry Potter)

@Crow as Silence Dogood (OC)

@york as Hogarth Hughes (The Iron Giant)

@Hospapayas as Ritsuko Inoue (Those Who Hunt Elves)

@Takumi as Inukashi (No. 6)

@Gummi Bunnies as Mato Kuroi (Black★Rock Shooter)

@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki

@Kaykay as Akira Manase

@C.T. as Satsuki Miyanoshita (Ghost Stories dub)

@Yang Lee as Sonia Nevermind (Danganronpa)

@The Wanderer as Peter Parker (Marvel Comics)

@Ringmaster as Ebenezer Scrooge (The Muppets: A Christmas Carol)

@Minerva as Hana "D.Va" Song (Overwatch)

@Yun Lee as Starfire (Teen Titans)

@Yatagarasu as Mei-Ling Zhou

Last edited:
latest

Name: Starfire

Personality & Biography: Starfire

Canon: Teen Titans

Do they believe in Santa: Yes

What do They Want for Christmas?: To have the most traditional Earth Christmas she can, and to celebrate the holiday with friends old and new.

Trivia/Anything Else: Stay tuned for Yang's character-we're themed!!

original.jpg

~Name~
Mato Kuroi

~Age~

~Personality & Biography~
A spunky and energetic teen, Mato has an ambition to make as many friends as possible and being the best kind of person she could be without hurting other people in the process. With that type of mindset, some see her being too naive and kind for someone her age.

Shortly after an incident relating to her two best friends, Yomi happening to be missing and later found, and then Yuu catching a nasty flu, Mato swears that she'll make up the time she missed with both of her friends one day, only wanting the three of them to be the bestest of friends.

~Canon~
Black★Rock Shooter

Mato's Journal

9 December 2016

Yuu finally spoke to me after a long day of not hearing much from her, which is super great because I was really worried for her having that stupid flu! Anyways, she asked me after school on what I wanted for Christmas. I wasn't totally sure, because it is a lot of thinking and stuff. Not to mention that I totally believe in Santa Claus! I don't want to put too much burden to my friends meeting my high expectations on gifts and stuff, but I guess their thought on asking super counts, right? My mom always comes into my room and says that a cool gift came along from Santa, so that's proof enough that he's around!

Maybe if I write it here, he'll know what I feel like would be the best present for this year's Christmas! It's not much, but I was hoping that it could be easier getting new friends. I know I have Yomi and Yuu, but it's just a great feeling to have lots of people that you know and stuff.

Sleepy... gonna pas-

[lots of scribbles and dried drool cut off the rest of this journal entry]

~Trivia/Anything Else~
Mato loves this book with a passion, and no doubt she has a copy of it with her.

Reactions: Takumi
latest

Name: Chase Davenport

Personality and Biography : Chase Davenport

Canon: Lab Rats Elite Force

Do they believe in Santa: There is no logical reason for him to exist.

What do They Want for Christmas?: A peaceful Christmas where no supervillain/ threat can ruin his time with his family/team.

Trivia/Anything Else: He doesn't believe in anything that shouldn't logically exist.

Appearance:
latest

Name: Marco Diaz

Personality and Biography:
Marco Diaz

Canon:
Star vs the Forces of Evil

No.

What do they want for Christmas?
Just a normal happy Christmas with his friends and family. And to show Star what Christmas is, since they don't celebrate Christmas on Mewni.

Trivia/Anything else:
Extremely competent fighter due to Karate training.​

Well, I was going to throw in my Mentor character, but then I saw the rules so I'm throwing in a minor character from the story.

Appearance:
sahris_concept_art_by_arch_of_war-darbfgi.png

Cringey Drawing
Sahris stands at a medium height, being slightly shorter than most within that range. She has weaved her golden hair into duel, half eights behind her head and dark rings have formed around her brown eyes. Sahris wears a hooded black robe, indicative of being a Necromancer. She has no noticeable features.

Name:
Sahris

Personality:
Having lost her voice and being a hermit, Sahris has some difficulty being social. It takes her longer to see emotional cues and expressing feelings, but one could say she's a standard 'nice girl' who is willing to help people just to interact with them, or annoy/mess with them just to amuse herself. Be warned though, Sahris is much quicker to use violence on those she sees as 'evil' though she shows no pleasure or guilt. Sahris also isn't so trusting because of her study of necromancy which resulted in groups claiming her to be a monster and attempting to eliminate her.

She also happens to get flustered around 'pretty girls'.

Biography:
"Out in a forest live a little girl,
Her parents were Hunters, supplying the nearby village with fresh game
Honest work it was, despite the hardships
Then, on the dark, cold eve of a ancient, nearly dead holiday
Bandits stormed their abode
The little girl cowered, hiding
Screams, begging for mercy, and laughter, so sick, filled the home
When the little girl came out
Her home was ransacked, her parents in pools of red
Terrified, she ran and ran through the forest
Till a friendly stranger saw her
He taught her how to bring her parents back
And so she did
Several days later, with no word from the Hunters
The villagers sent a party and discovered her and her noble yet unnatural doings
Ignorant of what had happened, fear clawing at their minds
They fled
And declared the little girl a abomination
So child, having some understanding of what transpired, saw fit to hide
From that day, the girl stay isolated, kept company by her sweet, rotting parents."

Canon:
OC
Do they believe in Santa?:
A version of him, yes. Not the original though.

Just for the chance to interact with people that don't want to gut her.
Sahris: :D
Trivia/Anything Else:
As seeing she's a OC I'll give a list of her abilities and skills as well as weaknesses.

Abilities/Skills

Novice Necromancy- Sahris has basic understanding of how to raise the dead, though it can rapidly drain her of her energy

Summon- Sahris can summon either her Father or Mother for whatever reason. They're not great fighters, but they comfort Sahris!

Novice Dark Arts- Sahris is capable of forming the novice dark spells, including a healing spell

Spell Formation- Sahris is capable of creating new spells if she has the right inspiration, but these new spells typically take awhile to truly work and send her right into the moderate stage of ME

Mediocre Willpower-A measure of resistance against energy, magical, and spiritual based attacks, Sahris can resist a total of 5% of any of these attacks

Novice Alchemy- She's capable of making basic potions such as a small cup of coffee(Used to temporarily relive efforts of Magical Exhaustion!)

Expert Farmer and Hunter- A hermit gotta survive somehow

Mastery over Sign Language - If a person is capable of sign language, Sahris can hold a indepth conversation and can rapidly make hand signals

Sahris: "Hi!"

Weaknesses

Magical Exhaustion- ME occurs when reverses are drained and it is divided into three stages. Mild, Moderate, and Severe. If she reaches the Severe stage, Sahris can fall into a coma, suffer permanent brain damage, and/or die

Mute- Sahris is incapable of speech, though she can make certain sounds such as growls and grunts

Social Difficulty- Sahris, as previously stated, is initially distrustful of anyone even though she is willing to help people and takes longer to pick up on cues or express emotion

Not a Fighter- Sahris sucks horribly at physically fighting

Last edited:
Appearance: 0spindel_by_fishnones-d5bg8zp.jpg

Name:
Peter Parker [Spider-Man.]

Personality & Biography: Peter Parker (Earth-616)

Canon: Spider-Man [Marvel Universe]

Do they believe in Santa: Maybe. Ever since Doctor Strange, Peter has been a little bit more open minded about the supernatural and whatnot.

What do They Want for Christmas?: Something for his Aunt. However, he is caught between getting her, one of her favorite chef's cookbooks. Or a photo album book. Either that, or to have wonderful Christmas with friends and family.

Trivia/Anything Else: He is a decent martial artist. He also carries an IPhone. And may or may not have an addiction to a game on said phone.​

dva.png

Name: Hana "D.Va" Song

Personality: D.Va

Biography: D.Va

Canon: Overwatch

Do they believe in Santa: Probably not.

What do They Want for Christmas?: A MEKA Unit in a new color.

The non-Polar Express NPC I'll be playing.

CedricDiggory_WB_F4_CedricDiggoryWithHandsInPockets_Promo_080615_Port.jpg

Appearance: (see above)

Name: Cedric Diggory

Personality: Brave, selfless, fiercely loyal to friends

Biography: Cedric Diggory

Canon: Harry Potter series

Do they believe in Santa: No

What do They Want for Christmas?: An opportunity to experience life in the existence of the living, as a series of events in the Triwizard Tournament deprived him of that

Trivia/Anything Else: Cedric is a skilled wizard as he was one of the senior aged students at Hogwarts (and along with Harry Potter, one of their Tournament entries) but not quite on a level with the adult wizards

"Unkind as any!"

"With the wrath of many!"

"Enter Ebeneezer Scrooge."

Name: Ebeneezer Scrooge

Personality: Scrooge like.

Biography: Hates Christmas, gets punked by his old partner and variant ghosts when all he wants is sleep.

Also, his teacher was Sam the Eagle.

Canon: Muppet Christmas Carol

Do they believe in Santa: BAH, HUMBUG!

What do They Want for Christmas?: "For every man who wandered about with a Merry Christmas on his lips to be cooked with his own goose. And buried, with a stake of holly in their heart."

Trivia/Anything Else:

"I come from a long line of quasi-lesbian ghost killers! I'm not afraid of your ugly draggy ass!"

Appearance:
latest

Name:
Satsuki Miyanoshita

Personality:
She feels however she wants to feel in any given moment.

Biography:
The foul-mouthed, abrasive and hilarious daughter of a semi-good ghost killer.

Canon:
Ghost Stories(English dub)

"He's the invention of Americans who feel entitled to be rewarded for electing Bush and Trump into office. That's a fucking no, by the way. Drop the Krispy Kremes, fat man."

What everyone does. Money. Lots of it.

Trivia/Anything Else:
Despite being based on a popular series of light novels and having a fairly high-quality vocal cast, the anime's bland script and below-average production values caused the show to completely bomb, and it ended after only twenty episodes. Facing bankruptcy and desperate for money, the animation company sold the rights to ADV Films for dubbing in 2005.​

When asked what restrictions they had, the dubbing team was told to do whatever they wanted with it, as long as they bought the license and could make it sell. As such, director Steven Foster opted to rework the show into a pure gag dub, throwing out nearly all of the original script and keeping only the names of major characters and ghosts, as well as the most basic of plot – everything else was improvised to fit the lip flaps. When the actors were called in to record scenes, whoever got there first got to set the tone and subject for the scene, and the rest of them had to follow in those set footsteps. This produced a dub that is full of random characterization, fourth-wall-breaking jokes, as much silliness as the VAs could manage, and is utterly hilarious.​

6e9f074d1c631ae5c794fd28a683cd0b.jpg

Name: Inukashi

Personality: tough and able to see that you have to do whatever is necessary to survive in the world, but actually has a kind heart towards others but isn't too willing to show it. She* also has a good relationship with dogs and care a great deal for them. Also she acts a bit dog like at times.

Biography: from infancy, Inukashi was raised by an old man's dog who she saw as her mother. After bumping into Nezumi through accidentally breaking into his home they came to the agreement of Inukashi becoming an informant as long as Nezumi paid her and in return, would sing whenever one of the dogs were dying. Throughout the series, Inukashi has aided both Shion and Nezumi into finding out information on No. 6's correctional facility, and was tasked with taking care of a baby Shion saved much to her annoyance.

Canon: No. 6

Do they believe in Santa: Nope

What do They Want for Christmas?: Enough money to keep her and the dogs secure and fed throughout the cold winter nights.

Trivia/Anything Else: *it's never stated what Inukashi's gender is, though Shion mistakes them for a boy repeatedly, I'll refer to Inukashi as female.

Last edited:
yVgGN.jpg

Name: Ritsuko Inoue

Personality: Gunslinging badass military otaku with a kind heart. Loves animals. Will sass and snark you.

Biography: Blah blah blah average life, blah blah blah some lady in another dimension's spell went wrong and accidentally pulled Ritsuko and some others into her world, blah blah blah adventures involving really weird shit

Canon: Elf wo Karu Mono-tachi

Do they believe in Santa: hell yeah

What do They Want for Christmas?: SOMETHING REALLY SPECIFIC that i'll add in here in a few

Trivia/Anything Else:
-She has a tank that's possessed by a cat spirit
-Also has a cute little bear-thing named Pichi that shits toilet paper
-Ghosts are fucking terrifying​

Appearance:
hx6Nbt0.png

Name: Josuke Higashikata

Personality: Josuke Higashikata/Personality and Relationships

Biography: Josuke Higashikata/History

Canon: Jojo's Bizarre Adventures

Do they believe in Santa: Josuke doesn't but he wouldn't spoil that for little kids who still do.

What do They Want for Christmas?: To have met his father, Joseph Joestar when he was younger.

Trivia/Anything Else: Don't diss his hair. Really.

the character thief strikes again

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi
full

"This is a waste of time..."

Name:
Silence Dogood

Personality:
Silence Dogood is said to be very cranky and unsociable. She prefers alone time with her familiars, and doesn't really have many friends. Heck, she even refers to Nemurin and Luna as 'mere acquaintances'. Of course, she isn't a bad person, so while her words are coloured with a rude nature, her actions are evidence that she means well. Her personality does a 180 when you bribe her with vanilla scones.

Her most notable character trait is how she believes that it's best to earn, as opposed to recieve. As such, she isn't too fond of the concept of giving.

Biography:
Silence Dogood was born to the Dogood bloodline, a family who was entrusted by greater forces to dedicate their lives to guarding the dreams of the world. Alongside her familiars, Benjamin, a nightmare-eating Japanese spirit known as a Baku, and Franklin, a Native American spider-shaped spirit known as an Asabikeshiinh, she traverses the dreamscape in order to deal with the various nightmares that plague the minds of humanity.

She worked alone until one day, she met others like her, others with tasks most similiar to hers...

Canon:
Original Character
(from the wonky work-in-progress gig known as Dreamscaper Shoujo Silence Dogood)

She knows of his existence, but a certain friend told her, 'knowing that Santa is real isn't the same as believing in him'.

She does not know what she wants, since she doesn't believe in recieving, so for now, she wants a game console.

Trivia/Anything Else:
Silence Dogood here is my player character. I've got a few non-Polar Express NPCs planned that I won't make applications for.

Silence Dogood has brought her signature lacy black umbrella, which, while not exactly a weapon, is improvised as a weapon. Made from pretty durable yet flexible plastic-fabrics, it is resistant to a good deal of attacks, and completely immune to toxics.

Silence Dogood has a decent powerset, consisting of enhanced superhuman reflexes, combat capabilities, weapon wielding and the like. Her main magic mostly consists of entering the dreams of others(think Martian Manhunter entering minds, specifically the scenarios depicted in the DCAU, except she literally enters their dreams, as opposed to just a mental link), as well as summoning two familiar spirits - Benjamin, a Baku, and Franklin, an Asabikeshiinh. These are not their true names, obviously. These two familiars are good at fixing dreams.

Appearance:

images

Name: Princess Sonia Nevermind

Personality: A bubbly personality with an obsession with the occult and Japanese Culture. Has a very regal presence and is not afraid to be stern towards others.

Biography: Here

Canon: Super Danganronpa 2/The Danganronpa Series

Do they believe in Santa: Yes

What do They Want for Christmas?: To make friends that will last a lifetime/rare occult items.

Trivia/Anything Else: She hates sugar plumbs.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.